• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Middle Earth Rp?

Lillytoffee

Lady of Rivendell
Is anyone intrested in doing a Rp where six teens(3 boys, 3 girls) from our world find themselves in Middle Earth? Not sure weather they should go with the fellowship or what yet if anyone has any ideas or wants to join please post. I'm pretty new to RP, I've done it a couple of times with friends and I can't do huge long paragraphs, I'll try my best though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bubble said:
-raises hand- I voulenteer
herenye said:
I can volunteer when you reach middle earth lol :)
I already started one with BadMasterYouJerk but I'd be happy to start another one with you two. :)

herenye said:
So who is your favourite character
I can't choose just one! But if I really have to then I'd have to go with Aragorn. Yours?

Lillytoffee said:
I already started one with BadMasterYouJerk but I'd be happy to start another one with you two. :)

I can't choose just one! But if I really have to then I'd have to go with Aragorn. Yours?
Cool

hmm it is difficult to choose one lol legal as and in the hobbit tauriel.

although I'm In love with kili and thorn ^^

herenye said:
Cool
hmm it is difficult to choose one lol legal as and in the hobbit tauriel.

although I'm In love with kili and thorn ^^
I love Tauriel too and Thorin. I don't like the romance between Tauriel and Kili not a lot of the other changes either.

Lillytoffee said:
I love Tauriel too and Thorin. I don't like the romance between Tauriel and Kili not a lot of the other changes either.
I don't mind it too much. If it went further then maybe. I dunno :/ *thinkng*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back