• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic MIDAS' INFERNO | Dystopian Future (Reboot)

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]It is never a question.. >~>

[/QUOTE]
It was always a question (●__●)

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]No shit Sherlock.
They are very dumb.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not Sherlock.

I'm Holmes. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

I would definitely like a bit of time to "chat" with my Titans, before we get started.

It would be gnarly if we all had a bit of a 'game plan' in play.

Chibii said:
Your profile picture made me laugh for some reason...
Yeah, I can see the humour in it. I was testing out Sculptris at the time, got tired of modelling a human head and decided to go nuts with it.

Guys I'm so pumped to play megabitchtycoonqueenwitharebelliousside she's my fav and I had all these amazing outfit reference pics that are amazing and now I can use them. (<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)

[QUOTE="JR McCormick]I would definitely like a bit of time to "chat" with my Titans, before we get started.

[/QUOTE]
also I 1000% agree with you.

Just to let everyone know my character will be in more of neutral position, so Titans can get information from her along with the aristocrats.

Wanted to put that out there. :D

[QUOTE="JR McCormick]I would definitely like a bit of time to "chat" with my Titans, before we get started.

[/QUOTE]
Well that's logical and possible

I wouldn't mind starting off as a g-man and working my way out

IthacaAlexandria said:
Just to let everyone know my character will be in more of neutral position, so Titans can get information from her along with the aristocrats.
Wanted to put that out there. :D
Ooh, an information broker eh?

I still need to figure out what I want to be. Probably someone starting from the outside or maybe working for the government before making a shift over to something else less soul crushing :P

I'm taking care of the new thread right now!! I will post it later here today along with the old one so that older players can get the info they need to start.

Glad to see everyone's all getting along and excited for this ride. Hopefully it will be an exciting one!

To new players, I suggest you go over to the Overview and Rules first before coming up with a character ^^

I'm so excited! xD

It may be still ^^ We'll see after all the characters are done.

In the meantime, if you know anyone else that might be interested, persuade them *eyebrow raise* Or not, you can just do whatever xD

Mifuyne said:
I wouldn't mind starting off as a g-man and working my way out
Ooh, an information broker eh?

I still need to figure out what I want to be. Probably someone starting from the outside or maybe working for the government before making a shift over to something else less soul crushing :P
Well last time we didn't have a lot of people in th government or involed in it so that would be good for the Rp, but beware: you might not get a lot of interaction

whitefoxkiller said:
Well last time we didn't have a lot of people in th government or involed in it so that would be good for the Rp, but beware: you might not get a lot of interaction
Yeah, I'll likely start off as someone who recently left the government organization to go "soul-searching," or the first post would be the character making the decision to leave. I'll wait until you guys write up your CS first and then I'll decide on how best to introduce my character :)

...after I go over the Overview and Rules first ;)

To be honest with you, @Mifuyne, introducing your character in their decisive point wouldn't be that meaningful at the start. I like the idea of someone turning over, but if you want my advice it would be more interesting to leave it for later.

But it's really up to you, of course ^^

Also @Chibii you were interested in being a Titan right? We may need characters to fill the Co-Leaders spots.

But all in its due time ^^ You have all the time to check the thread and the info out!

Purpleyedmiss said:
Also @Chibii you were interested in being a Titan right? We may need characters to fill the Co-Leaders spots.
But all in its due time ^^ You have all the time to check the thread and the info out!
That would be fine! My characters always seem to fall in the 'high but not too high' role anyways

Purpleyedmiss said:
To be honest with you, @Mifuyne, introducing your character in their decisive point wouldn't be that meaningful at the start. I like the idea of someone turning over, but if you want my advice it would be more interesting to leave it for later.
But it's really up to you, of course ^^
Yeah, that's what I thought too, but @whitefoxkiller has a point. I don't want be to taken too far out of where the "action" will be...although now I think I might have an idea of how to work with it... Either way, I'll wait and see what others are doing first before I jump in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back