• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic MIDAS' INFERNO | Dystopian Future (Reboot)

Purpleyedmiss

I am very important and soft

Anyone who is interested in a gritty, rousing, futuristic roleplay experience with dystopian, action and thriller elements, coupled with special powers and some political and revolutionary games is welcome to give it a shot!

That is, if you prove to spike my interest as well as I will try to spike yours...

Welcome to
Midas, a massive metropolis built and carved into the bowels of the Earth. We're in the year 2050, the height of the Age of Gold, the period which proceeded the Nuclear War that devastated the surface and the first generation of mankind (2015-2021). The few who predicted this calamity developed a plan back then that could ensure the continuation of humanity underneath the ground people used to step onto. First, they tested their ideas on villages with living refugees, but when the War ended, only a third of Earth's population survived and a gap in History was made. The Age of Darkness, or so they call it.

All of this, ultimately, brings us back to the year of
2050. Mankind has sustained itself, but at what cost? The iron fist of the Golden Parliament treats Midas' citizens as tools, the watchful eye of the mysterious Counselor Orpheus and his spies looming over all over the city. The rich live luxuriously; The others, not so much. Midas' wealth comes from the minerals it digs out and transfers it all to other towns in development and brutality from the authorities is plenty.

Will you fight against this? Will you join the Titans? What is the Hematitis? And what shall you'll do with your power?

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Why do you use the question marks >~>

[/QUOTE]
Asking if you will join.

@Chibii

YOU CAN'T SAY NO!

I DARE YOU...........

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
Asking if you will join.
@Chibii

YOU CAN'T SAY NO!

I DARE YOU...........

[/QUOTE]
UMM... UHH...

NO- I MEAN YES...

FINE GODDAMIT.

Are you new player friendly? What are your expectations of posting frequency?

Who are the Titans? :o

So far, I'm interested :)

Mifuyne said:
Are you new player friendly? What are your expectations of posting frequency?
Who are the Titans? :o

So far, I'm interested :)
Your profile picture made me laugh for some reason...

My character's probably gonna be a titan then...

I find it hard to play characters that conform to norms or socially acceptable behavior.

Anaxial said:
I'll once again be the hulking, mutant cyborg police enforcer.
That's a role that I would find hard as all hell... Because I can't play characters that aren't fast but instead strong.

Also, law enforcer.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]I am a hacker..................per the norm for futuristic RPs for me................................

[/QUOTE]
YOU HAXERRR!!11!!!!!

Hackers are always fun. Their smart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back