• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic MIDAS' INFERNO | Dystopian Future (Reboot)

Mifuyne said:
I wouldn't mind starting off as a g-man and working my way out
Ooh, an information broker eh?

I still need to figure out what I want to be. Probably someone starting from the outside or maybe working for the government before making a shift over to something else less soul crushing :P
Oh, truthfully she's just a high end call girl that likes money. You give her money, she talks. They give her more money, she talks.

The cycle is never ending. I'm just kind of upset that I have to remake her character sheet. DX It took me forever to get things right and I have a new laptop, so it'll be interesting.

Pretty damn excited about this. Once all the Titans are in place, and their character sheets are up, I'd like to get a wee private chat going.

Especially with @Chibii if she's gonna be a high ranking terrorist lol.

[QUOTE="JR McCormick]Pretty damn excited about this. Once all the Titans are in place, and their character sheets are up, I'd like to get a wee private chat going.
Especially with @Chibii if she's gonna be a high ranking terrorist lol.

[/QUOTE]
Hahaa. I'll post my cs up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back