• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MIAMI 1984

Serbia

dead i think

update1.jpg

MIAMI, FLORIDA 1984

(a 1980s slice-of-life with weapons, drugs, nightclubs, cops and hella good times.)

this roleplay will follow an alternative timeline.

THE BACKGROUND

(can ignore! just setting the scene)

It's 1984, the United States had just fought an insurgency in their Central-American territories, which instigated a proxy war with the Soviet Union. America struggles to maintain hold of Honduras, Nicaragua, Guatemala, El Salvador and Costa Rica. Meanwhile, a trench and ground-warfare is being fought over the Bahamas, with Cuba sustaining immense devastation via American airstrikes and artillery bombardment. A cease-fire is periodically inaugurated to establish stability amidst the regions afflicted by the tremors of war. North American mainland remains unaffected and people continue their lives, be it roving the streets in venture of good nightclubs, migrating the state of Florida, settling in the vibrant fluorescence of Miami, smuggling drugs for the cartels and mafia or kicking back to chill with your friends over a few cocktails - it's all gonna be a heck of a time to glance back on.

MIAMI, FLORIDA

As aforementioned, it's 1984 in the most tumultuous period of American history. A decade of synthesizers, high hair, bubble gum pop, rockers in spandex, trapper keepers, swatch watches, 'members only' jackets, glam rock, turned up collars, bad attitude, bad sunglasses and cassettes defined the age of great nostalgia. Most people came here for the sporadic nightlife, the populous clubs, gorgeous beaches that associate iconic palm trees and soothing, clear blue azure waters. Miami is eye candy, with diverse folk clad in bikini and sports cars furbishing the streets, you just can't leave this place.

SO WHAT UP DUDE?

ok so basically man this will be a slice-of-life, set in miami in a time of political upheaval but nvm that!! when you join this fuckin lit rp, you can do whatever the fuck you please dude. im p much aiming for a group-based roleplay where everyone knows each other or thru mutual friendship, we all have our own lives and persona, well as events ill throw in to spice up the story a bit!! there are endless opportunities and moments to take advantage of the sprawling night life of the miami bay, roleplayers will forge the story themselves thru interaction as time goes on - miami is in your hands

v blunt so if any questions hmu!!

rp will begin after the update so bbcode!!

TAGS; my man @Tonstad39, miss euphoric @historic & dj juliiboo @boyguro

ps. i try give everyone cool nicknames, good vibes all around

Last edited by a moderator:
gonna bump so it aint no garbage dump

&thanks yall who show interest!! appreciate the support, yall r what will make this the shit <3  

DJ tru_ende @duende, mr.mo-fo @Zemfro & @Melanin-Gxdess the chorus of solace~

yo im trying w nicknames & thyr terrible sORRY IF I OFFEND IM JUST TRYING B HIP

been debating on whether or not i wanted to join this but fuck it dude i love the 80s

heck yeah tag me when this is up !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back