• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MIA: A WWII Roleplay (Interest Check)

PortugalTM

The least emo emo
It's 1944 and WWII continues to rage on. The Allies continue their push following the Normandy invasion and Private Ryan was just saved.

The Battle of Hürtgen Forest is being fought on the German-Belgian border. American soldiers are trying to break the Siegfried Line.

We follow the story of a small company who ventured too far into enemy territory trying to bring supplies, and must now escape back to Belgium, or die trying.

Finally, something that doesn't slowly make my brows furrow while reading it. Thank you.
I'm interested in the idea, haven't stretched my WWII legs in a while now.

I'll have the thread up by tomorrow. Going to do some small research as well on weaponry.

I'll tag you guys and anyone else who says they're interested. I'll have it up anywhere from in an hour or two til tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back