• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Also, I see the proof you don't have to we all have the right to ship whoever we want because it's fake. Yet I am still providing you with "proof". You don't have to ship it but I do. Just my opinions on who would be cute with who. It's an anime.Unknown-1.jpegUnknown-2.jpeg

Also, I see the proof you don't have to we all have the right to ship whoever we want because it's fake. Yet I am still providing you with "proof". You don't have to ship it but I do. Just my opinions on who would be cute with who. It's an anime.View attachment 670375View attachment 670379

You've literally spammed my interest check into being ruined. :\ First off, if you wanted to discuss ships then the OOC was wiiide open. Now my interest check is just a clusterf*ck.

You could always just make a new Interest check? But yeah all the Crack shipping is kinda something i ignore for most part, seems like random babbling for most part. Then again i tend to dislike playing Cannon characters most of time since can be constricting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back