• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: Wellston High

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Delinquent

The Bee's Knees
It was a hot, bustling day in the exam area of Wellston High, as children from all over Japan had gathered to take the entrance exam. They'd already suffered trough the written portion of the exam and were now ready to take the practical part of it. The exam area looked almost nothing like what one might expect. Instead, it looked like it had been taken straight out of a post-apocalyptic movie. Piles of rubble, toppled buildings, cracked pavement, all stretching as far as the eye can see,

Outside the exam area Tomoe Gozen, former pro-hero and the current principal of Wellston High, stood before the hundreds of applicants dressed in her old hero suit in the honor of the day and ready to inform them of what the day had in the store. She had looked forward to this day for quite some time, it was nice with a break from the more, administrative duties of a principal. The applicants themselves showed mixed emotions among them, some looked excited and eager to give their all whilst others looked more worried and unsure of themselves.

"Dear future-students and other applicants!" Tomoe began, her voice barely able to hide her excitement of the day's event. It wasn't often that she was given an opportunity to wear out her old hero costume nowadays, much less actually use it in a fight. True, it wasn't a real fight so she wasn't going to be able to go all out but it was better than nothing. She cleared her throat to in an attempt to collect herself before continuing. "I hope you all did well on the written part of the exam." Now that we're finished with the bureaucratic part of this entrance, let's move on to the important one.

In this part of the exam, you'll play the part of pro-heroes who're dealing with the aftermath of a villain attack. The area has been left heavily damaged by said attack and that naturally means that there are civilians, played by volunteers from Help Us Company, to be rescued. However, you'll have to simultaneously deal with the villains behind the attacks, played by myself and the rest of the school staff.

The goal is simple, try to score as many points as possible. Certain actions, like rescuing civilians and fighting against the villains, will earn you points whilst other actions, like using lethal force against either villains or civilians, will result in your points getting docked."

A few of the applicants could be seen raising their hands but before anybody could say anything, Tomoe continued her speech. "The exam will begin in ten minutes, so I'll suggest you'll make yourselves ready". Once she finished talking, she immediately began to run into the exam area.

[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Acme; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#f5ea74; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

Interacting:
N/A
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
Trombone Trombone
[Div class="Line"][/div] Location: Practical Exam Area
Action: He stubbed his toe, of course he did

[Div class="Line"][/div]

KENJI ITAMI || Trial & Error [Div class="Line"][/div]
The boy pulled his hood further over his head so it masked his darting glances. Doing the written exam wasn't actually too bad -- it was always the test anxiety that got him. Now it was playing up again for the practical. He just hoped his body language betrayed his internal worried attitude; stillness taking over his frame with only a few shuffles of his worn white sneakers.

Kenji had taken the time during the written test to look over the other applicants; the majority of them looking equally interesting to him. Oh, and also intimidating as hell -- but he'd expected that atleast. This was a pro-hero course; you better go hard or die -- which Kenji assumed so from what he's seen on social media and television. He wiped at his brow at that thought, he was more of a try hard and live another day kinda guy. On that note, he had seen a familiar face, one he preferred not to bump into but cared not if he did -- Ferris, the rich kid that misunderstood way too much, and almost wanted to kill him? Some people had alot of time on their hands, he mused back then.
"Dear future-students and other applicants! II hope you all did well on the written part of the exam. Now that we're finished with the bureaucratic part of this entrance, let's move on to the important one...
The boy's hood scooted a little off his head at the speed at which he looked up to pay attention to the Principal's exclamation. While he listened to the instructions with apprehension, hands opening and closing like a crab's claws within his pockets, he remembered snippets of his brother's spheal about the "Painful Hero". The motif of "no pain no gain" resonated between the brothers as they understood it far too well. Kai had told him that if he did manage to slip into the course, he wanted him to the former pro-hero's autograph. Kenji agreed to the request earlier that day, but now he wasn't so sure if he had much balls to approach the Principal when in her hero-costume. Yet that was a matter to mull over after the practical.
"The exam will begin in ten minutes, so I'll suggest you'll make yourselves ready."
He took a shaky breath and ran a hand through his messy mop of hair, fully knocking off the hood from his head. If the teachers were acting as villains, there was probably no way he could take down one on his own. He found himself slowly walking further into the post-apocalyptic set-up, as he toyed around with his options. For now he would probably gain more points if he helped out the civilians than fighting -- he had to leave any sort of weapons on his person behind (a bit unfair, he supposed, but he believed the authorities knew better).

Kenji suddenly hissed as he accidentally stubbed his toe against a fallen pillar and he quickly knelt down to soothe the throbbing sensation. "Aw heck, it hasn't even started yet..." He muttered under his breath as a seedling of an idea slowly began to grow as he rubbed at his toe.
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]
Coded by Agwordsmith
[/div]

Jacki Fleitcher || Trial by Comedy
Interacting: Divon Divon // Mentioned Delinquent Delinquent // Location: Practical Exam // Action: Being a little, joking, shit towards Kenji

Jacki hummed happily to herself as everyone gathered, she wasn't worried about the written exam, she was confident that she had scored over 75% on it. Now it was time for the practical exam and she was absolutely terrified, although she kept it inside and and forced a smile to easily hide it. As she watched potential students walk in, she looked for people who looked like they had quirks that looked like they for up close fights. Not that she could tell anything except the mutant types quirks. She was starting to get excited simply about the thought of getting into the pro-hero course and when it came down to these courses it was go hard or you die. She had always known that but that worked perfectly for her because for her no matter how hard a villain hits you, you've always got to get back up

"Dear future-students and other applicants! I hope you all did well on the written part of the exam. Now that we're finished with the bureaucratic part of this entrance, let's move on to the important one."

Jacki turned around at the voice and her eyes filled with wonder at the principal who had started talking about the practical exam as she fixed up her hair. As she continued to listen she remembered when Jacki first saw her fighting bad guys. It was not long after her father was arrested and she was mess because of it. The cartoon she was watching had switched to a news broadcast and was showing Tomoe fighting a bunch of bad guys alone. It was so awesome, which helped her get out of the funk she was in and start training to become a hero

"The exam will begin in ten minutes, so I'll suggest you'll make yourselves ready".

Jacki skipped into the arena and started stretching “Hmm, I'm not the greatest when it comes to either rescue or fighting, so I'll start off with rescuing people and when the villains come along I'll try and protect people” She thought to herself. As she her stretching she watched as one of the others stubbed their toe on a piece of rubble, she then skipped over and stood on the piece of rubble he stubbed his toe and introduced herself “Hiya, I'm Jacki Fleitcher, are you OK? If it's bad, maybe you should drop out, that way you don't have to be worried about that coming to bite you” Jacki said with a smile and a hand waiting to be shaken.

Ferris Higanbana
Throughout all of Ferris's calculations and plannings about the exam, he imprudently omitted one of the factors that, surprisingly, could be paramount to today's endeavor. He maybe foresaw the dichotomous nature of the tests; he, leaning in the balcony yesterday, may have pondered and wondered about which would be the optimal route to take, which hour to wake up, what breakfast will be the apex of them all for that situation. Nonetheless, 7am came, and with it, scorching heat. It wasn't after Ferris was a few blocks on his way, did the sun show the first signs of the hell that was about to unfold. It was too late to go back now, so the only sensible thing to do was to puff out a small, dark gray cloud of smoke, circling around his head and lending some much-needed shade.

The exam was a little more formidable than laughworthy, but it certainly wasn't a challenge in any shape or form, and Ferris just after half an hour could continue staring into the vast vistas outside with his crimson eyes, plotting his next step. He tried to glance through the participants, most of them looking more formidable than him in many ways. He picked and chose some of the best candidates for each job he thought they'd all be doing during the other part. Upon seeing a familiar face, Jacki, he grew a little calmer, and his leg stopped jittering. However, the shaking continued as soon as he noticed another familiar face behind her. With a scoff, he turned to the window again.

Outside again, the small puff returned to shield him from the dangerous rays. With squinted eyes, he listened to the principal's straight-forward explanation, trying to hide as much of his body in the shade of some other students. 'Ten minutes? Oh, that is just great fine and dandy, if we're talking about me, burning to death here.' He thought, yet this was the perfect opportunity to team up with somebody and compensate for one's weaknesses. 'Let us think about it logically. Villains are the worst thing that could happen to me right now, so I need somebody to protect me. I would also not scoff at a person who could lift a boulder without spraining his spine.' Upon scouting the terrain, he noticed Jacki again. 'Yes, she will do.' Ferris opened his mouth to communicate his presence, but quickly halted mid-step, seeing as she struck a conversation with Kenji. His face flushed with crimson, and the cloud turned almost black. Ferris stopped for a second to make sure Kenji knows he's being observed, then muttered "Traitor", and sighed, turning around to his prey number 2.

She was a towering lady, gray hair only brought out her intimidating, yet royal look and feel. The girl also looked... Durable. Exactly what Ferris needed.
"Good morning." He bowed a little. "My name is Ferris. It has come to my attention that you have not teamed up with anybody yet, and I would like to propose a mutually beneficial agreement between you and me. See, I do believe that both of us may be in fact flawed, and having the other person near you, may have a substantial effect on the upcoming exam. Don't you agree?" He said without any stopping, not letting the other girl interject for a moment.

Mentioned: Divon Divon Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra (Kia)​

Last edited:
Mention: N/A
Interaction: N/A

There Kama was. Just finished the written test which he was almost positive he failed, gathered in front of an arena. The boy wasn't nervous or scared. He was excited to actually get to the fun part of this whole thing. As he waited for an instructor to talk he scanned the other students and stretched while humming a children's tv show theme. Even when the instructor started talking he didn't stop humming. He just lowered his humming volume just a little bit.

Luckily Kama actually tuned in to what the instructor was saying and heard the instructions because usually he wouldn't pay zilch attention to what a teacher was saying or he'd just be daydreaming. One he finished up stretching he walked up to the entrance of the arena and got serious. Well, as serious as he could get, he's Kama-Motherfucking-Unboko. When he looked over the city that's in ruins and completely destroyed, he kicked a little rock in front of him. "Yeesh. Cleanup on aisle 2!"

W38Vj9W.png

Kia Nok
Tags: Trombone Trombone

Kia calmly sits atop a folded chair with a crossed leg and teacup as she looks to the teacher with a faint smile as she speaks, though deep below the surface the entire situation troubled her deeply. Looking down to her reflection in the caramel liquid her eye keeps flicking to the rubble and damage around them, the place was absolutely filthy! dust and grime all over the place, littered with refuse....oh and some damage but that's beside the point. Internally shuddering she attempts to distract herself with thoughts of the upcoming test instead, the written exam was a true novelty with some of the questions though they did seem to perhaps make a mistake in the time allocation, most likely they added an extra 0 to the minute counter but it was truly strange to see the others around the room with the most puzzling expressions and pauses between answers. This next phase? it was also puzzling, given the level of the educators they would be vastly above that of applicants with experience, anything less and their ability as actual educators would be vastly compromised so they must be limiting themselves. Cupping her chin she nods as the thought continues, they will be looking for things not limited to the two mentioned for allocating points, and their goal is to receive the highest quality of students that most fits the desired criteria for both a hero and this schools culture, so the question is what would those points be? once confirmed them acquiring the points would be far simpler to ensure a reliable success method.

Finishing the last of the cup she sits it down on the chair to stand taking hold of the case as she does, they now had a concrete strategy for the test. Closing her eyes the girl begins connecting to the satellite maps of the area they managed to secure a solid layout of the area from the view and starting to identify the key buildings and what they would be representing, cross-referencing that with the estimated time of the attack and common traffic patterns of your average city you would get the highest concentration of Citizens as well as the highest value targets where Villians would most likely be located, with considerations given for what appeared to be safe location that citizens would seek for shelter. Now the final stage would be reviewing previous hero activity for similar disasters to confirm the prior theory and identify the most effective tactics employed and the path was clear.

Clasping her hands neatly in front of her she turns to the approaching individual with mild curiosity, starting with his shoes and working her way up to his face as she listens, nodding slowly to his words "Hmm yes i had just previously been confirming the most effective method for this little exercise, but additional persons would make such far simpler i agree, though i am not quite sure what you are referring to by flaws?" raising a brow before turning to glance to the others "Never the less, your service would be greatly appreciated in addition to the others, though I will make that later announcement in a moment...the truth is a solid team and coordinated effort as a whole would achieve the greatest results" turning back to the boy "The area needs preparing though....you may speak further as we prepare" idly gesturing for him to follow as she starts to walk to a relatively clearer area of the gathering point but stopping for a moment before crossing a hand over her chest and a faint nod to Ferris "I am Kia Nok, It seems in my distraction a returned introduction slipped my mind"

They seemed to arrive at the physical exam while the principal who was dressed in their pro hero attire addressed all the canidates.
Rescuing was a part of the exam and she didn't really have a problem with it.
It would be quite nice to score well during the exam..But it would take some effort.
Chael would rather just sleep but she guessed she needed to do well to be admitted into the school.
Maybe she could latch off somebody and have them do most the work somehow.
Looking around the rubble while the rules were explained she noticed one boy ready to get right into the exam.
Hmm. He clearly wasn't listening but he'd have to do. She walked right up to him striking a conversation.
"You seem rather ready to do well. Mind if I tag along?" She said nonchalantly.
To be honest she knew nothing about him and would much rather just smoke some weed right now.
Or take a nap. A nap sounds nice.
"You got a good quirk? I feel like that's necessary here."
Necessary for her to tag along for sure. Otherwise he just wouldn't be useful or interesting.
Japanime Japanime

Mention: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
Interaction: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

When Kama was confronted by a random girl and asked to team up, he didn't respond right away and just studied the girl. "I don't care if you tag along or not. And as far as my quirk? Totally badass." The boy could care less if someone joined him or not just as long as they didn't get in his way. He also didn't wanna come off as cocky or something about his quirk. He just genuinely thought it was bad ass but it was ultimately up to the girl, whoever she was, to decide or if it was good or not.

That reminded him, who was this girl? Kama didn't recall ever seeing this girl before and she confronted him asking to tag along. A little sus but it was whatever.

Mitsuo Akiyama
Location: Practical Exam Arena|Interacting: N/A Mentioned: Delinquent Delinquent

Mitsuo causally walked towards the examination area, alongside hundreds of his peers. After several days and countless hours of studying, the written exam had been a breeze. Mitsuo wasn’t gifted or anything he just knew that with enough work, even the hardest tasks became elementary. The first test was just a formality, now came the hard part, the practical exam. His lips curled into a smile as he thought about it. Mitsuo came to a stop with the rest of the applicants as they approached the Principle of Wellston High, Tomoe Gozen.
"Dear future-students and other applicants!"

Mitsuo took a relaxed stance as Principle Gozen began explaining the rules and regulations of the practical exam. He stood, hands in pocket, and before he knew it his eyes had moved off the principle and began to take in the practical exam arena behind her. It was like something right out of a movie. There were demolished buildings and smashed cars. Shattered glass and broken pavement. The smell of smoke hung in the air and mixed in with the dust from all the rubble. Mitsuo half expected Godzilla to come stomping through at any second.
"The exam will begin in ten minutes, so I'll suggest you'll make yourselves ready".

Mitsuo’s focused snapped back to the Principal as she announced that the test would be commencing soon. Just as suddenly the students around him began to disperse. Some of the applicants sought out strong contenders to pair up with, others just stood around with worried looks on their faces, Mitsuo, however, began to strip. He began from the top, first his shirt then his pants. He folded the clothes neatly before placing them on the floor beside him. Beneath his regular pants, he had a pair of dark blue sporty shorts. The whole process was slightly embarrassing, but it was inevitable, having his skin exposed would greatly increase the effectiveness of his quirk. Mitsuo extended his right leg as far forward as he could and began stretching, while everyone else was scrambling to find a group. He was never really in a rush, things would often just work themselves out. Mitsuo continued stretching and began to formulate a strategy to tackle this test.

“Villians and civilians,” he began muttering to himself, “fighting against pro heroes would be challenging, at least more challenging than rescuing a few civilians.”

A few bones popped and crackled as Mitsuo stretched both his arms into the air, stretching out his back.

“Though,” he continued, “that’s probably what everyone is thinking, and taking down a villain will probably get me way more points than rescuing a few odd civilians.”

Mitsuo relaxed his body as he finished stretching and slowly he began making his way towards the practical exam arena as the timer counted down.

“Villians it is,” he said with a gleeful smile.

[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Acme; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#f5ea74; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

Interacting:
Jacki Fletcher
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
Trombone Trombone Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
[Div class="Line"][/div] Location: Practical Exam Area
Action: Socialising, better than nothing

[Div class="Line"][/div]

KENJI ITAMI || Not out of the ordinary... [Div class="Line"][/div]
Kenji wasn't prepared for an early encounter with any of the students, so when one of the girls walked up to him, the boy was close to toppling back onto the rubble he'd stubbed his toe into. Before that could happen though, he kept his balance by letting the his pained foot stomp back onto the floor. He closed one eye out of habit, as the other haphazardly scanned the student before landing on the outstretched hand.
Hiya, I'm Jacki Fleitcher, are you OK? If it's bad, maybe you should drop out, that way you don't have to be worried about that coming to bite you.
He blinked a few times before accepting the handshake with a confused chuckle.
"Wow, uh, those were words." Kenji began as he rubbed at the nape of his neck. Before he could introduce himself he was momentarily distracted when felt a piercing gaze upon him -- and he caught the angry eyes of Ferris. He had the mind to wave at the other boy but thought better of it; the rich kid would probably mistake it as a sign of war, or something like that. Ferris was strange like that, and Kenji currently did not have an expansive vocabulary to explain how he felt about him. Amused? Close enough.

"Oh, right, you don't have to worry much about me. Pain's kinda my...game" He responded lamely with a soft smile and a shrug. "Nice to hear from you, Jacki. I'm Kenji -- feel free to call me Ken." He took a good note about how much Jacki smiled. It didn't unnerve him, but it made him feel...weird. Again, he wasn't that great on describing his emotions.

"If you want me to help you with the practical, I'll love to --" His words sounded almost dry, as if written from a well-rehearsed script, "though I'll be aiming for the civilians most of the time. But if the teach -- oops, villains, I mean -- head our way, I'll do my best on being the punching bag." Kenji paused, tapping his still throbbing toe on the floor. The pain wasn't so bad, it was more a shock, but he could use a form of it.

"Does that make sense?" He said so more to himself, but he peered at Jacki with a questioning look.
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]
Coded by Agwordsmith
[/div]

Last edited:
Jacki Fleitcher || A Clown tries to make a Team
Interacting: Divon Divon , Trombone Trombone , PlusUltra PlusUltra // Location: Practical Exam // Action: Suggesting a Team up towards Kia and Ferris with herself and Kenji
Jacki watched Kenji look towards Ferris and waved at him although he had already turned away from them and she sat down on the piece of rubble
"Nice to hear you from you, Jacki. I'm Kenji -- feel free to call me Ken. If you want me to help you with the practical, I'll love to --though I'll be aiming for the civilians most of the time. But if the teach -- oops, villains, I mean -- head our way, I'll do my best on being the punching bag. Does that make sense?

“Okie dokie Ken and yes I would love to have a partner for some help. Also nope that makes no sense whatsoever for me. My best guess is that you have a quirk similar to the Principal but that’s all I know” She said with a smile as she made sure she had a notepad and pen “Of course it makes sense, his Quirk is the same as Tomoe’s, just less refined but it’s always nice knowing other participants, Quirks and how they fight.” She thought to herself. “Oh but if your a punching bag, I can let you fight for a bit while I watch one of you and then I can copy how you guys move and fight. You catch me drift?” Jacki said as she stood up and started walking away “I’m going to go see if anyone else wants to join in on our alliance, cause you don’t seem like the talky type. I'll be back” She then skipped towards Kia and Ferris leaving Ken alone

“Hiya, Ferris who’s the other girl? Are you trying to find a new best friend?” She said in a fake sad tone and small frown on her face before she looked at the other girl “Hey, wait a minute I recognize you. Your some tech moguls rich girl, right? Pleased ta meet ya” Jacki said immediately dropping the sad tone in her voice “Oh right, name’s Jacki Fleitcher.” Jacki pushed a close by piece of rubble and stood on it to reach Kia’s ear a bit easier “Just be careful with him, he’s on the fragile side of things, so just be careful, yeah?” She whispered before she gasped and jumped down off the rock “Hey you know we should have a four person team up with Kenji. Now I know you hate for whatever reason Ferris, but think about it having at least one person who can do long range, like you, a dodgy brawler, like me and maybe two tanks, one being Kenji and the other being this chick here from what I’m guess. I reckon that would be a solid team.” Jacki said as she continued not letting anyone else get a word in before she finished

Well he clearly thought he was important.
"I see. If you say so."
To be honest she didn't know anything about his quirk so she more or less couldn't judge it quite yet.
"Well my name is Chael Vallister. Say... you wouldn't mind carrying me on your back during the exam...would you?" She said hopefully.
It was worth a try. Besides being lazy was so good. She didn't know how he'd react. It was a odd request.
"I could help you out during the exam if you do..."
Well her quirk was pretty good too. She could literally burn everything to death.
Have a problem? Douse it with fire..
Japanime Japanime

W38Vj9W.png

Kia Nok
Tags: Trombone Trombone Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

The girl seems to be walking around the area, adjusting her glasses carefully as she surveys the zone before giving a faint nod of approval just in time for the voice of Jacki to come into focus just behind her. Raising a finger in a pause to Ferris she turns towards the new individual, eyes glancing from the bottom up with a great deal of concern flashing across her face, oh this poor thing they look terrible! Had they been rolling around in the wreckage or something? her free hand coming to her mouth in faint shock before quickly trying to compose herself.

Listening carefully she clears her throat before responding with the same smile as before "Oh its quite all right, Kia Nok, a pleasure" she is about to extend a hand in greeting but then pulls the hand back on seeing something with a wiggle of her fingers instead leaving it to rest against her chest instead "And yes you are mostly correct on that first assumption, though I don't know if I would use those terms in particular, Fathers companies do encompass far more than just technology at this point but as for rich? I mean I wouldn't say that...Father may be close but has yet to break into the 12th digit after all" giving a shy gentle laugh to herself for a moment before adjusting a sleeve.

"Though your assistance would be appreciated, it does so save recruitment when people are drawn prior to even an announcement, it's really quite quaint." turning to look to each of them once more "Heroes will commonly be required to team up regardless of personal opinions will they not? It is something that happens quite frequently...so any animosity im sure can be worked through. Now on to the meat of the task coming forward...." pulling out small projector of sorts as a 3D image begins hovering just above the palm, placing her case down and has extracted a pointing pen from her pocket "This will be the layout of the area, the villains nor civilians would not be placed haphazardly so i have formulated the most likely locations of both along with tactics from available information, Villians will attempt to interfere, fortunately they will be holding themselves back and so the best idea is to do the same in turn" letting out another faint giggle at the small joke "myself and any other suited would hold a line, while other members extract the civilians carefully taking mind of environmental hazards while providing ranged support...and take those civilians to this area " gesturing down to the place around them "For treatment and processing...oh yes please bring the other along before we go too far" gesturing around with the pointer before speaking further seemingly in her element but the sheer amount of information scrolling along the projection does raise the questions of just how the hell the girl managed to put all this together within a few minutes.

The boy stared at her, frozen like a statue. It was almost as if he was lagging in a game or processing something, which he was. That happened to be the girl's odd request. "The name's Unboko... Kama Unboko. May I ask why you wanna get on my back?" He didn't want his question to come off as an immediate no but he was also curious as to why she wanted to be on his back. After studying her for a little, he came to the conclusion that she probably wasn't even that heavy so he most likely wouldn't have a problem with it.

"Chael Vallister... Definitely gonna remember her and how odd she is." Kama thought in his head.

Ferris Higanbana

With the quiet murmur of other participants in the background, Ferris observed the mannerisms of the girl with utmost curiosity. Quickly, however, it went from respect for the savoir-vivre, and delved into frustration. He raised his eyebrow during the 'flaw' remark. And, no matter how much he tried to keep his poker face, Kia's further comments made him grind his teeth cross his arms so they wouldn't shake uncontrollably. 'I need allies for this, don't burst, don't burst, don't burst.' Ferris averted his gaze and kept looking intently into the ruins surrounding them. One deep breath later, he felt all the rage exit him, unconsciously, with a puff of smoke.
He opened his mouth to further comment about the exam, but Kia's next words pierced him from top to bottom, then rung in his ears like bells for the dead. 'You MAY speak further?!' His breathing turned shallow, uneven and hasty. 'Just who the fuck does she think she is?!' Ferris looked up at her, calmly gazed right into her eyes.
"You-" He was interrupted by a familiar voice. Jacki flooded him with a plethora of words, leaving the boy flabbergasted, with his mouth open, mid-word. During her soliloquy, in which she decided to blurt every information she knew right then and there, Ferris tried several times to stop her. "Jacki. Jacki. Jacki! JACKI. JACKI!" However, none of his interjections made an impact, as she just continued the onslaught without any stops.
"JACKI! It is incredibly rude to interrupt this way. Also, could please stop with the team-up propositions? Four person team is too big of a target for the villains, as they could easily split us apart. I believe it is best to lay low and take care of the victims, and if any dangerous situation arises, have a set plan for escape. Combat should be the last resort. ANOTHER thing I would like to communicate: Kenji... Do not bring him up. Ever. Thank you very much." He stopped and took a breath. "I'm not fragile..." He added under his breath.
"Okay as for the pla-" Ferris turned to Kia, only to see a finger in front of his eyes, silencing him. Kia then, proceeded to muster the plan herself. Instinctively, yet somewhat guided by anger, Ferris smacked the finger with his open palm. "DO NOT! finger me!" The cloud over his head turned coal-black. He quickly came to his senses and coughed once or twice awkwardly and regained composure, the redness dissapearing from his face.
"Umm.. Yes, your plan sounds adequate in my opinion. I do believe that my quirk would be fitting for recon purposes. It can also access crevices and tight spaces." He puffed out a heavy chunk cloud which spun around him majestically.

Mentioned: Divon Divon
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Japanime Japanime
Well you’re probably strong enough to carry me. I get rather tired easily so I don’t like walking.
She didn’t think he would be enthusiastic. But maybe there was a chance. He didn’t say no at the very least. She then decided to lean against him as she began to feel lazy.
“I hope they start the test soon. Standing here is quite boring, don’t you think.”
Maybe she just needed more interesting things to happen in her life. Everything always felt too simple.

"Ok. I'll carry you around." Kama agreed to do it and he hoped she and some game plan or something and even if she didn't, he'd still just give it his all. Suddenly he felt a light pressure on one side of his body. He looked at the strange girl who was now leaning on him. Having no restraint at all, the boy put his arm around the girl. "I do think. I mean I'm dying of boredom over here." Now there was a little contrast going on with Kama.

In one area he was bored while in another area he was quite excited. But that was his little secret. All seriousness aside, he wished they would hurry up and get this exam going. He had stuff he had to take care of later like watch the new episode of a children's show he shouldn't be watching at his age, take out the trash, destroy some little kids at sports around the corner of his house, and workout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back