• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: Shujinkō Academy OOC

WoefullyGiant

So as I mentioned in the interest check, my plan for this rp is to keep the power level as close as possible to the one in the manga as possible. This means that I'm gonna be a bit harsher on what sort of quirks is and isn't allowed.

Your characters' quirks should be rather simple and straight-forward and should only grant you one or two abilities. So for example, something like Zero gravity where you can make anything you touch float would be allowed but full-blown gravity manipulation wouldn't be. If this is a bit confusing, just ask and I'll do my best to clarify

So here's the OOC.

Could I make a character with a quirk that functions similarly to Yaoyorozu's -but instead of creating things she can kind of shape-shift- in that she needs a deep understanding of the biology and cellular make up of what she's turning into? I'm thinking in the beginning she's not gonna have too much quirk stamina, and I have some limitation ideas, and that later on she could figure out how to do some creative stuff with it.

Edit: I made a student with aforementioned quirk, but if there's anything wrong I'll change it.

Last edited:
Lol, it doesn't bother me, I just found it unusual. I am sure more guys will come around : P

WoefullyGiant WoefullyGiant
To answer your question IC, it is a bit like when you use a magnifying glass to burn the grass. Like it can start a fire if he looks at something for a little bit, cause blindness for a little and give someone a nasty burn if it's pointed at a certain point for duration. It's not cutting through steel or causing anything permanent to others unless it's a really strong light.

I should not have used the word severe in retrospect, since it's mostly just to blind people.

Heya, wasnt sure if there was still a spot but through up a CS anyway.

Hey, i was wondering if all of us will be playing in the same class or if there's a Senpai & Kouhai kind of system in this rp?

It seems that I forgot to express my interest... Take my character as a sign of that, I guess.

Hello there! I literally just made an account here for the first time because I'd like to join.. I've been looking for a MHA rp for awhile. Would you mind if I throw in a male student?

Depends on the light source. Any indoor light only irritates the eyes and outdoor might last a few seconds. He'd have to stare at them for a long time for anything significant.

It's just a focused light so it follows the same rules as any laser pointer as an example.

Last edited:
Will you be using anything like Discord for conversations at all? (Know RPN has a habbit of not giving notifications sometimes recently is all).
Wanted to workshop the character a bit to get them to fit into what you were willing to accept and thought something with quicker chat might help

Sorry for not responding to anything today. I've had to juggle taking care of a kid with the cold and a job interview so I didn't have much free time. I'll get to everything first thing in the morning.

Will you be using anything like Discord for conversations at all?
If that's what people want I guess I could give it a try.

So what are your plans for starting the rp?
Will it kick off with the hero exam or the first day of school?

Anyone have any interesting ideas for character relationships so far?

Im open to most (once i get a character approved ofc). Jist of Karada was going to take inspirations from Toga but keep her as a hero character, then mix in Toriko (series)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back