• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA rp with a killer queen

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It was the 1st day of school for students at U.A High school and Tenya was right on time as usual. And as he prepped for the welcoming assembly he noticed some of the new students. One of them looking nervous and holding a bunny keychain. hm..he swore he saw somthing like it before. Then he saw deku walking over and nodded 'They must know eachother. He thought and continued on his way to helping others to the assembly room and helping others who looked lost..

"Hey..you seem lost." Midorya said seeing her look around. Kiri nodded "Y-yeah um im looking for the section for class 1-A. I believe im a bit lost. I almost got so riled up i almost began crying. Luckily i have my grumpy bunny with me.." "Grumpy bunny?" Midoriya asked and Kiri showed on her backpack an old but tooken care of keychain of a blonde bunny with a grumpy looking face. "Yep my grumpy bunny. My friend when i was kid won him for me at a festival. We made a promise to see eachother again someday but, i bet he forgot.." Midoriya smiled faintly "Oh im Midoriya by the way..whats your name?" "Oh it's Kirisuto."
deadly king deadly king

The first day of classes and this was already going to a breeze. Maeko was confident the entire way up to the school before she got a good look at the actual building. Man, it was massive and there were several floors. She had to tilt her head all the way back just to see the rooftop. She should've paid more attention at orientation, but it was too late for that. Instead, she wandered about a bit, following behind a few lingering students before realizing she was actually lost. Nonetheless, Maeko attempted to play it off and casually strolled up to another student. He seemed . . . responsible; at least he definitely had the aura. "Hey, you. You're a first-year, right?" He certainly had the height for one. "Do you know where the assembly is? I swear I've walked through these halls a hundred times and I haven't found it," she grumbled.

UA was supposed to be Katsuki's time to shine and beat everyone else in his class and rush his way to the top, but there was now a nuisance among the halls. Just thinking about the green bastard made the blond's eye twitch. Deku. Shitty Deku. Why did he have to come here anyway. How did he even get accepted? All these thoughts rushed through his head as he moved through the halls, casually pushing past anyone that was in his way. Maybe it was his luck and over the summer something happened and Deku wouldn't be able to go, but his dreams were quickly deflated. Spotting the male along with a female student made him straighten himself out, gritting his teeth. "What the hell are you doing here, shitty Deku?" he spoke, disregarding anyone around them.

Tenya glanced over smiling "A-ah of course I would be happy to help you i was on my way there." Tenya then smiled walking with the student. She gave off the aura of some type of snake..however, if she was of the mutant class she would have exposed scales and transformations would be out of the question either... "Fellow future student...may i ask a question..?" Tenya asked as they walked. "You give off an aura of a viper out on a stroll for its next prey however by your looks i see no scales or any forms of you being able to transform.Are you perhaps an emitter quirk user?"

Midoriya blinked in some shock and kiri squeaked and she backed up quickly. "K-kaachan! Umm.. i got aceptted just like you..Isnt that gre-"Midoriya saw the look in Bakugous eyes...'oh crap hes not happy!' Midoriya thought and then he heard "W-wait..." Kiri said and Midoriya looked at Kiri. "Did you say...Kaachan?" Midoriya looked over..Did she know Kaachan? She unclipped her rabbit keychain and put it infront of katsuki showing she wasnt afraid of him. Midoriya looked nervous "K-kiri san w-what are you doing?! Kaachan has a temper!" The bunny on the chain was blonde with red eyes. She looked at Katsuki unafraid of what he would do and then said somthing only her lost friend would know. The tanabatas poem.Or at least half of it. "The bamboo leaves rustle, And sway under the eaves.The stars twinkle, Like gold and silver grains of sand." She was then silent...standing her ground.

Last edited:
The male's formality caught her off guard, not even being able to register the question until a moment after. "Huh?" she merely responded, furrowing her brows. What was he talking about? A viper? Oh, like a snake but she didn't . . . Actually, she did frequently get compared to a snake in her youth, especially during training. Still, it was a rather odd and straightforward question. "My quirk isn't being a snake," she said, turning to look straight at him. The mere idea amused Maeko. A snake quick, not a bad one but she would still take her own. "It's something really different honestly," she was trying to avoid explaining it because who was this guy. "What's your quirk? I don't see anything about you either?" she even tilted her, looking him up and down. "I don't see anything noteworthy."

Bakugo's eyes were sealed on Midoriya until the other student interjected. He took a step back, blinking as he stared at her and the rabbit she held. What was this? What was going on here? "What the hell are you doing?" he asked, obviously not understanding what was going on. His harsh gaze softened slightly, his anger not being targeted towards the girl. "Get outta my way, I have no idea who you are," he said, going to move past her. If she was going to stand in his way then he would simply move her; problem solved.

Tenya blinked and smiled "Ah im tenya Iida of the Iida clan..My quirk is Engine..I can run really fast with my legs but i require a certian amout of natural sugars to keep it running.Oh have you heard of Ingenium? Hes my favorite hero of all time." Then he felt somthing that felt like an explosion...but it wasnt an explosion.. "what was that!" Tenya said worried and saw Midoriya walking in slightly dazed with a worried girl following him.

"IM SO SORRY! I thought when you said his name was Kaachan..i thought he was the same boy from my childhood...i shouldnt had overstepped on my 1st day." "I-its fine Kiri san..By the way..that was impressive..what quirk do you have?" He asked sitting down near Katsuki. Kiri sitting next to him. "Ok its nothing special..." Kiri said embaressed. "Oh come on i wanna know the power from it was almost intense as Kaachans!" Midoriya said with stars in his eyes. "Well..its called Symphokinesis..basicly anything that makes a noise harmonic or not I can just manipulate the properties of it.I can either raise the bass or make someone shut up." Kiri explained and then saw Midoriya writing in his book about her making her wary of him.

"Iida . . ." she trailed off thinking. Oh! Of course, the Iida family. "Right, you're related to Ingenium," It would make sense if they're relatives. Personally, Maeko looked up to her father and uncle and wanted to continue their hero work. She moved her hand out, trying to keep things formal, "Maeko Hanamura," she greeted, mirroring the male's grin. "Actually, my family is involved with hero work too though I didn't think I'd meet someone else," Sure, this was UA and it was one of the best hero schools, but it didn't seem like anyone else here had some sort of legacy to uphold. The female's lips parted to speak again before hearing the explosion, forcing her head to quickly shift in the direction. What was that? A fight? Villain attack? Right now, anything seemed better than going to this assembly. Once she realized it wasn't any big she leaned in a bit, "Actually, do you want to skip this thing? I'm pretty sure it's a buncha boring crap,"

Now, these two losers were following him around. Couldn't he catch a break? He couldn't even sit by himself during the assembly. It irritated him especially when they were talking about quirks right next to him. Jeez, didn't Deku ever stop talking about those damn things? He could've sworn burning that notebook of his would've done the trick. "That's nothing compared to my quirk," he interjected, scoffing a bit. "Besides, that shit probably doesn't even work against humans," he leaned back into his chair, spreading his legs. "Tough shit becoming a hero with a quirk that only works on machines,"

Iida was about to interject and Kiri was about to explain but then present mic says

"WELCOME TO TODAY'S LIVE PERFORMANCE! EVERYONE SAY HEYYYY!"
There was silence at first until he smiled hearing a "HEYYYY!" He pointed at kiri waving and smiled. "WELL THAT IS COOL MY FELLOW LISTENERS, IM HERE TO EXPLAIN THE GUIDELINES OF YOUR PRACTICAL EXAM. ARE YOU READY!!!"

Kiri was about to have a nerdgasm with midoriya. "Present mic is amazing! I listen to all his broadcats!" Midoriya said "My mother did an interview with him on synesthesia."

Tenya was now honestly excited. If this was how the tests were gonna go then hes all for it. This meant they're reaping the weak and the strong with this.
Seeing how Present Mic got all their attention he continued.
"ALRIGHT NOW THAT I HAVE ALL YOURE ATTENTION, THIS IS HOW THE TEST WILL GO MY LISTENERS! YOU WILL EXPERIANCE A 10 MINUTE LONG MOCK CITYSCAPE MANUVERS! YOU CAN BRING WHATEVER YOU NEED.AFTER THE PRESENTATION YOU WILL BE SENT TO YOUR TESTING LOCATION!"

He went on and on about the points the 3 kinds of faux villians the enviroments,and playing the antihero and attacking other examinees is forbidden then he got up. "Question!" Tenya said showing the paper. "On this paper, there are no fewer than FOUR faux Villians on the handout! SUCH A BLATANT ERROR, IF THERE IS ONE,IS UNBECOMING OF U.A, JAPANS TOP ACADEMY!" Then he glared at kiri and midoria "And you two..The one with curly hair has been distracting me with their muttering and the other was loudly whispering..if this is some sort of game to you two then please leave." That not only shutted them up quick but almost made kiri cry. "Sorry..." they said in unison.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back