• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mha rp Kacchako or Todochako

viktory3

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, you can call me Victoria. My timezone is EEST (GMT +3). I'm looking for someone who is interested in rp with pairing Bakugo Katsuki/Uraraka Ochako or Todoroki Shoto/Uraraka Ochako. I only play aged-up characters. I have some ideas for rp, but I'm also open to yours. I prefer au since I haven't watched mha for a while and don't remember its plot well.

I'm more than okay with MxM, FxF etc. background pairs.

Mind that English isn't my first language, and of course, I will make mistakes; it's unavoidable. It takes me longer to write a post since I need to proofread it. So, you need to be patient and understanding. I will probably write 1-2 paragraphs, but I haven't tested my limits yet. You must also be at least 18 years old.

I would like to play:

• Enemies to lovers/friends to lovers;
  • Arranged marriage;
  • Fake relationships;
  • Quirkless/modern/fantasy au;
  • Time travel.

Last edited:
hi! are you still interested? i would love to do a kacchako/todochako rp with you and i am interested in the AUs that you have listed! i have no problems with any grammatical issues and i am open to playing both characters(but i would love to play ochako because i’ve never played her before ^^). i am very lenient with reply times, and while i can get a bit busy with uni at times, i will reply at least three or four times a day(my timezone is AWST) and i will let you know if i am unable to respond.

hi! are you still interested? i would love to do a kacchako/todochako rp with you and i am interested in the AUs that you have listed! i have no problems with any grammatical issues and i am open to playing both characters(but i would love to play ochako because i’ve never played her before ^^). i am very lenient with reply times, and while i can get a bit busy with uni at times, i will reply at least three or four times a day(my timezone is AWST) and i will let you know if i am unable to respond.
Hi! Yeah, I'm still interested. Sorry for not replying for so long. Feel free to dm me whenever you're free, and we'll discuss the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back