• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA RolePlay? anyone?

Hi! I’m looking for My Hero Academia Roleplays! I have a few starters if anyone is interested. I am best as Bakugo, Kirishima, Deku or todoroki and I’m a multi shipper so any ship works but I prefer male x male.
Right now this is my favorite starter but I have others that are nothing like this one \/

([Y/C] X Suicidal Kirishima) {TW! Suicide attempt and self harming} [Y/C] and Kirishima had been dating for a few months now. A few weeks ago [Y/C] noticed Kirishima was acting weird. He was almost always wearing sleeves and he was more quiet than normal. Recently when [Y/C] and Kirishima were at the store [Y/C] noticed he was buying bandages which wouldn’t have been weird if hadn’t bought a lot. Tonight [Y/C] had gone to the mall with some friends while Kirishima stayed home. When [Y/C] got back the house was completely quiet. It really confused [Y/C] so [Y/C] looked around, noticing the bathroom light was on but the door was locked and it was almost silent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back