• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA OCxOC American AU School!

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm gonna keep this fairly short cuz I'm looking for something specific - I'd like to do as the title implies, an American School for Hero's taking place in an AU apart from the Anime/Manga's Plots! I have a ton of OCs ranging from Students to Pros, Teachers, Villains and a potential big bad. I'd be more than happy to share them with anyone interested!

I'm looking for someone 18+ to RP with as I'm 26.
I average 3-5 paragraphs per character per reply and I'd like to juggle a decent amount of characters, I'd love to have a decent chunk of the class as mains!
I love OOC and would prefer to do that on Discord but would prefer the RP to be on in site pms or GDocs
Let's make a server where we can store info, send music, art, memes, whatever!
I don't have triggers but will respect yours!
I want ROMANCE, I prefer MxF for that with main characters as I'm cishet myself and I'd like to take the part of the Male but side pairings I don't mind to be queer pairings!
I don't want strict romance tho - I want action, angst, intrigue with some fluff, comedy and romance added in! I do like darker themes as well, and MHA can get decently dark.
I'm a musician and will write your character(s) a song!
I've got a decent amount of RPs going on but I'm really craving this - I can sometimes take a few days to reply IC but am always around for OOC - Sometimes however I can post multiple times a day
I love to plot and worldbuild so let's do that together!

Please don't hesitate to PM me with a bit about yourself and if you think we'd be good partners and friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back