• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA, oc x cc or cc x cc roleplay?!

Teddybear

Teddy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Im Teddy! I use they/he and I'm 17! I've been roleplaying for around 6ish years but I haven't really used this website since 2019-

WIthin the last year or so I've gotten into My Hero Academic and have been dying to do more roleplays with people!
I mainly use my ocs but I do also use ccs occasionally! I will send my ocs information in direct messages if anyone wants to use them! But! I'll but the ccs in this post!

Warning! I might not play the characters like they are played in the anime/manga and my ocs will have triggering back stories for the most part!

☆ Aizawa
☆ Present Mic
☆ Izuku
☆ Bakugo
☆ Hawks
☆ Dabi
☆ Shinsou
☆ Denk
i

I don't have any plots in mind right now but we can talk about some in direct messages!

Hello! Im Teddy! I use they/he and I'm 17! I've been roleplaying for around 6ish years but I haven't really used this website since 2019-

WIthin the last year or so I've gotten into My Hero Academic and have been dying to do more roleplays with people!
I mainly use my ocs but I do also use ccs occasionally! I will send my ocs information in direct messages if anyone wants to use them! But! I'll but the ccs in this post!

Warning! I might not play the characters like they are played in the anime/manga and my ocs will have triggering back stories for the most part!

☆ Aizawa
☆ Present Mic
☆ Izuku
☆ Bakugo
☆ Hawks
☆ Dabi
☆ Shinsou
☆ Denk
i

I don't have any plots in mind right now but we can talk about some in direct messages!
Would you maybe want to do a cc x cc? If you’d want to play Dabi, I’ve been craving some dabihawks (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back