• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA Next class Reboot; Class 1-A

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Inkles The Octo

The outcast
Welcome to UA! Where we train and develop the next generation of pro heroes! Whether you want to follow in the footsteps of the late, great "Incinerator of All" Katsuki Bakugo, or be the "Symbol of Peace" like the Great Deku of legend, we have a place for you! No matter your desire or reason for joining, we will make a pro hero out of you!

Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!

UA does not discriminate against age, gender, species, race, religion, color, creed, quirk or sexual orientation.

This RP takes place a few years after the previous generation has passed on. There will be new teachers and students alike, as well as new technologies from the future (Nothing Extravagant. New gear, new comms devices, new dorms, etc.)! Please submit a CS and read rules before posting in this thread.

UA Main Building.PNG

UA Airborne.jpg

Last edited:
Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants FactionParadox FactionParadox PlusUltra PlusUltra August August AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 Japanime Japanime Lilliana2 Lilliana2 ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

1593628129489.png
As Aluwin sipped his tea, he looked out to the students gathering in front of the gates of the entrance exam. It was 10:30 in the morning and yet almost everyone was excited down there. Aluwin looked out and silently spoke to himself. "32 males and 18 females.... Interesting turnout this time around. Is it not, Manipulator and Inkles?" He said out loud as the door opened. Inkles and Manipulator walked in and approached the window. Inkles was cheerfully childish.

NARRATOR:
Aluwin Mirasha, Hero Name Foreseen! He is the most mysterious, if not frightening and intimidating, hero to be seen to date. He is able to identify another's quirk and use all known information on them against them with a simple gaze into their eyes. He is also able to identify any weakness but only through prolonged locked gaze. His memory is unmatched, show him a move once and he will perfect it there and then. He is also able to describe any item or person down to the most intricate detail.

"Let us give them time to all get here... The Final Exam does not start until eleven..." Aluwin placed his glass down as he turned to Inkles. "I know Manipulator has given them the written test, but I do hope you were clear with the basis of this test, Inkles.." He said as he knelt down to her height. Inkles laughed a bit. "Of course I did, sir. I told them everything you told me too." Aluwin nodded as he looked out again and stood up. His expression was the same as always, straight faced. "Once it is time, I would like one of you to go down there and brief them as though was real..."

YESTERDAY:

1593629771477.png
Inkles stood at the podium in her more adult form, looking out to the crowd of future students. "Hello, future Heroes. My name is Misha, but you may know me better as Inkles. I am here to brief you all on the next part of this two part exam." She waited for the crowd to quiet down. "As you all know, you have just finished the written exam. Some of you may have passed with flying colors while some may not have, I will not know until tomorrow. I need you all to know this." Inkles slammed her fist onto the podium, the slam resonated throughout the auditorium. "Having smarts is a good thing to have, but unless you have the might to back up all your talk, you wont get anywhere."

With her words, the screen behind her lit up as the lights dimmed. "Tomorrow, at eleven in the morning, we will hold the second part of the entrance exam. The true exam." Multiple outlines appeared on the screen. "We will be testing your abilities in the field. I expect you all to take this as serious as possible. If you can not take a skirmish like this seriously, how can we expect you to take an actual situation serious." She then face the students with seriousness on her face. "In this practice scenario, an engineer with a quirk that seems to be able to control multiple robots at a time is terrorizing the city. At this time, we are only aware of four different kinds. One seems to capture civilians for unknown reasons. Another is able to shoot explosives from its arms. The third will try to melee with anything in its vicinity." She said as the robots had numbers on them as she said their descriptions. "Each of these bots are worth a point value, increasing in value of course. She then heard a student ask about the last one. "That one.... This one is worth no points. It is not worth going after." She then looked out to the students. "If you are not at the examining spot by the start, you will have to wait for the next class tryouts to begin, although I can not promise a hero class." Inkles sighed. "That is it for today, go home and rest up or practice your quirk. Please pick up a pass on your way out. This pass will allow you to practice your quirk outside of your house. Not doing any hero work, but allowing you to use your quirk in the park or on the beach,"

Last edited:
Alice

Yesterday
Alice was excited to finally be done with the written exam. As Inkles said, “Some of you may have passed with flying colors...” Alice was one of those students. She wasn’t proud of herself or anything. acing tests was the normal for her. She did skip through multiple grades in order for her to to get to this point in her life. The upcoming exam was different however. It required brawn. And while she was naturally stronger than anyone she knew, what she lacked was a strategy. She was glad that she was learning about he robots now sooner than later. It would give her time to think about how to approach each kind of robot and that is exactly what she needed. She grabs her day pass and heads home to her alleyway box is. She takes off her a single fingertip revealing bone coated in her venom blood, “This probably wont be very affective against the robots...“ she puts her finger in her mouth and licks off the blood (she thinks this makes the fingertip heal quicker). She tries to think of a strategy to defeat them using physics. She stayed up until late at night thinking about how hard to hit what parts of the robot. She huddles up in her blanket and drifts away to sleep.

Today
Alice wakes up well rested and goes to the exam area on foot. Its good exercise but she has enough stamina that it shouldn’t lay a dent in the energy saved for the exam. Anxiety wells up in her as she thinks about the speach from the day previously. Sweat beads down her face. She looks around for another student to talk to that might possibly ease her worries or at least get her mind off the upcoming struggle, “H-Hello?”

Mugen Hada
Interactions/Mentions:
Alice ( AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 )​

2f9552df19bc4385d94c96e1f16a05cd.jpg

Yesterday

Mugen was more focused on the lollipop he was slowly devouring than the speech Inkles had to give out. At least until she got past the written aspect of the entrance exam. The combat part was what he was really interested in. If it was just robots he was sure he could dismantle them forcibly or even redirect one of their attacks to destroy another robot. As long as he remained aware of the situation around him, he wouldn't have to worry about getting hit and could focus on racking up points. As she explained the 4th robot having no point value, Mugen quietly scoffed at how if it was really that pointless it wouldn't have any reason to be there. Surely they wouldn't have some extra cannon fodder out there, it had to have some sort of catch to it-- maybe it would boost the other robots or something? No point in worrying about it now, he thought to himself as he went over to grab his pass, he'll find out first hand during the exam.

Today

After being forced to sit through a healthy morning breakfast, Mugen had made his way to the examining spot. He had stretched a bit to warm up and ease any nerves that he may or may have not had on his way to the exam location. He just had to stay focused and be aware of his surroundings at all time and he'd be fine. None of this was a big deal, and with his quirk, he'd be unscratched if he kept about his wits, he just had to focus. Mugen quietly stared straight ahead seemingly unfazed by the challenge ahead with only his right hand shaking to show how nervous he was. Stop it, he snapped at his hand silently, clutching it close to himself to keep face amongst everyone around him. As long as he stayed focus, everything would be fine, he just needed to focus, just focus, just focus, just focus-
"H-hello?"

His eyes snapped back to the world around him as he glanced around to see a girl in the crowd all shaken up. If she was really that scared then it was pointless for her to even be here, no? Even with that thought in mind he couldn't help but take note of her in case he ran into her during the exam. Not that he cared or anything as surely they wouldn't allow anyone to get too seriously injured . . . but it'd be a pain if they had to simplify the tests just because she got hurt and cried to the media about it. Regardless of that thought in mind, he forced himself to turn away from her. He couldn't worry about others, he had to stay focused . . . Then again, should he be worried? Would any of the students try to sabotage each other?

Kyle/Boogeyman
Interactions: Alice ( AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 )

index.jpgaf0fb774ced2d5520094922991760b3f.jpg
Yesterday
As she was giving her speech Kyle was trying to formulate a plan on how to handle this situation. Cause the he was already confident that he had aced the written part, but as he stood there with his black hoodie up and his nail he realized people were moving away from him. He sighed and looked up. B was standing over him. "Hey the least you can do if you are going to come it slouch down so you aren't noticed." He said in his native British accent he never lost.

B in response barley crouched down."Yes I will try my best..."

Kyle just face palmed. "I told you to stop calling me master...You know what I just don't care anymore." He sighed again and went back to thinking.ignoring the attention he was receiving.

Kyle started just thinking about the most important variables. Which were the robots he would be targeting, transportation, and of course combat. The robots to specifically target was a pretty obvious choice for him. The melee robots could be shred like tissue paper by B, but Kyle would like to avoid ones that can shoot from there arms cause then he could injured while also grabbing the civilian snatchers if seen. For transportation while Kyle could run well enough it wasn't going to get him as far as he wanted. So instead since it's a urban environment he would hop on B's back when not in combat situations to jump on the rooftops. Even if that is a little dangerous Kyle could trust B to make sure he didn't get hurt. The strategy for taking then out would be pretty simple. As they would be riding the rooftops stealthy dive bombs would be the best engage. If they weren't defeated at the point B could definitely fight them with a simple command as well B could hunt them down with another simple command. As long as they weren't separated to the point B went into a bloodthirsty rage...they would be good so hopefully those snatchers won't target students as well.

Today
After waking up in the morning and eating breakfast with B right next to him which didn't even make sense as Kyle had never seen B eat until today. Mate lied so hard to get a meal just so he had a excuse. As he made his way to the exam spot he secured his earrings and watches cause with how fast B is this was going to be one bumpy ride for Kyle. Today he was wearing his usual outfit with his black hoodie, black skinny jeans, and vans. Even with a chain wallet which Kyle thought looked good, but also severed the purpose of a lifeline if he fell off. When he finally made it to the exam area he called out B who was resting in his shadow. Then with loud cracks from B stretching his arms Kyle looked at him. "Do you remember the plan?"

With a deep chuckle and wide smile he got on one knee bringing his head down."Of course..." B said in his raspy deep voice that actually had the same British accent as Kyle.

"Well as long as you do any fears I had before are good." He then walked behind him."...But since we still haven't started yet I want to sit on your shoulders!" He said excitedly climbing on to B shoulders.

After securing himself the 7 foot tall monster straightened itself out with Kyle standing on top enjoying how high up he was. He was suddenly caught off guard though by someone saying “H-Hello?” He started looking down from his high spot and noticed the girl who seemed nervous. "Hey are you good ma'am?" For some reason Kyle just called strangers sir or ma'am. As the girl already seemed anxious he didn't want to make it worse so he said it in the most polite British accent he could muster.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
Alice
Interactions, kyle Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

“Hey, are you good ma’am?”

Alice hears that someone answered her plea, and turns expecting some fantastical prince or something, instead meeting the gase of the boogeyman. She falls backwards onto the ground in a bit of a shock and sits there for a few seconds before she has a chance to compose herself. She notices Kyle riding on top and figures that the dark figure is probably friendly, “hello..“, she realizes she didnt think this far ahead and just kinda site there. Realizing she kinda looks like an idiot. She wasn't sure which person just talked to her.

she stands up and bows “sorry for bothering you!” She sweats a bit more, though it isn't visible because she’s facing the ground, “I didn't think about what next to say”. She realizes she could have introduced herself but doesn’t know if its too late, “I’M ALice”, she sputters out anyway. She stands in fear of the total discombobulated mess that she currently is and nervously looks up at the man.

As Manipulator walked in, holding the door for Inkles, he heard the question from the Headmaster. In his typical fashion, he didn't answer right away, opting to walk up next to the Headmaster of the #1 Pro Hero school in the world and look outside. He saw the crowd of attendees gathered there and looked over them, sensing them and the air around each one. "Small turnout this round, Headmaster. There's usually more than a hundred. Did you edit the written exam again?"

As Foreseen instructed them to greet the students, David nodded. "Yes sir. Inkles, after you. By the way, Headmaster," he said, turning to Foreseen, "The interview reports are in your office as requested. I analyzed all of them with Capsule, and got as much information about them as possible, to include their quirks." With that, he nodded and turned toward the window.

~~~~~|Yesterday|~~~~~
Manipulator sat in the interview room, putting his stack of papers together. "A lot of applicants," he said to himself. "We'll see if they cut it. There's an especially cruel breed of villains out there today." He looked down at the timid-looking face of Alice on her application, his brows furrowing. She didn't seem like the hero type, but then again, Uravity and Deku were just as timid as her starting out. Then they turned into the most feared heroes the world over.

Interaction: Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo
Mention: AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Kyle/Boogeyman

index.jpg
af0fb774ced2d5520094922991760b3f.jpg
Kyle chuckled a little bit from how much of a mess she is at the moment. "No need to nervous my name's Kyle and I won't bite..." He then took of B's tophat and dusted it off. "He might though..." He said in a joking tone as he looked at his hand tattoos, rings, and his watch counting them all just to make it look like he was doing something.

Even if Kyle was acting casual in his conversation skills in reality he was just as nervous to talk to someone actually. He didn't much human interaction at the orphanage he used to live at and on top of that, the only thing he has talked to is B. With also not wanting to be seen as the weird kid or dangerous kid he was also trying to put on a non-threatening tone in his voice. A difficult task as the punk scene is not known for their polite attitude and properness.

Alice
Interactions: Kyle Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Alice breathed deeply and soundly until her nerves went away, “thank you, kyle... So what brings you here?” She sweats again immediately realizing her mistake, “the TEST. Yes. Definitely that.. why else would anyone be here of all places”, she covers her face to hide her blush of embarrassment., “sorry again... Im not usually like this, but today is a special day I guess...”, she sighs, “physical tests tend to give me anxiety because I dont know how much to hold back, but today I told myself I shouldn’t because of the robots needing to be destroyed in all.” She looks up at him between her fingers, “did I mention my quirk is pretty much useless against robots?

A426ACC2-D27B-45A5-86BF-053EA97823BB.jpegLilyInteractions: None/open

Lily had passed the exam the night before with flying colors, she had been studying for it for weeks. Inkles explaining how the physical exam would work also gave Lily a bit more confidence the enemy being robots meant that she could easily use full force on them without worrying about injuring someone. With that new found information she was sent home to prepare. She set out her clothes and her seed bag. It looked like any normal cross body bag but she had glued in sections to separate it into 3 compartments so she could easily pick and chose what plants to use. I’m not sure what will be at the exam. Robots can catch fire so I’ll use a tree with thick bark that’s developed to protect itself from fire and that can double as my main weapon. I can use a climbing plant incase I need to escape somewhere and something with big leaves in case I need to hide from the robots or if I need protection. Lily settled on the penderosa pine, Boston ivy and some giant philandrons.
F1235548-32EF-45F6-B987-97E2DEFF8186.jpegpenderosa pine816E957B-F5C8-4781-9D85-AE86DC4BB777.jpegGiant PhilandronsF75D3B74-9421-458B-B23B-4F529DEE66FD.jpegboston ivy
After picking her plants she practiced making the trees and grass outside move before heading inside and going to bed.

The day of the physical exam Lily woke up. She’d hardly slept that night because she was too excited. Lily ate breakfast got dressed and grabbed her bag feeling confident as ever as she left her home These robots don’t stand a chance! She thoughtto herself as she entered the area all the other exam students were. It was then her heart started to flutter and her stomach started to knot up. There was a ton of people. She saw a girl who seemed upset talking to others when somebody rushed pasted her and bumped into her shoulder knocking some of her seeds on the ground.
”Hey! Watch where your going!” she yelled after the person who was long gone. Lily knelt down and began meticulously picking up her seeds and putting them back into their correct compartment. While she was looking down she practiced her breathing techniques her mother had taught her. Slow breathes in through the nose and out through her mouth. I can beat this and make an excellent score as long as I keep my head level and I don’t get nervous. Just don’t get nervous. Relax. She kept repeating the mantra in her head as she picked the seed off the ground. Behind her yellow and green flowers bloomed in her hair and then detached themselves falling into a small pile behind her.

Last edited:
Kyle/Boogeyman

index (1).jpgaf0fb774ced2d5520094922991760b3f.jpg
"Well, what is your quirk anyway?" Kyle said putting his chin on the hat. "I think mine is pretty obvious. This is my quirk..." He said tapping B's head."The Boogeyman, but I just call him B for short. I can also do this." Suddenly Kyle's eyes turned white and dead with his arms shooting up. As his fingers began moving B started moving around his arms and waving.

"You should control me more often..." B said with a horrendous cackle. Then the eye color returned to Kyle and he was back in reality along with B shaking his head.

"Of course I could just tell him to do stuff and he does it. Imagine it as me the puppet master and my puppet. Whether his personality came with the quirk or the voices from my head decided they wanted to be real I'm not sure." As he said that line he stuttered realizing what he just said made him look insane. "I shouldn't have said..."

Alice
Interactions: kyle Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Voices in your head?”, Alice pondered this for a moment, she wasnt sure wether this was normal or abnormal

Alice removes one of her fingertips and allows a drop of blood to engulf the bone, “my fingers inject people with venom.”, she puts her finger in her mouth and licks off the blood, “It always hurts a little when I do that. Its like a pinch and a rip... I guess its like removing a stopper from a bottle.”, she sighs, “I have a couple other things, but i dont know if I can really describe them as a quirk. Like, these headphones I wear are actually meant to block my hearing, and I have earplugs under them. Without them i can hear pretty far, but anything too close to me will make my ears bleed. I can see more colors, I'm naturally really strong and fast because of my enhanced muscles... I can and must eat a lot because of how much my stomach breaks things down. I learn quickly. I see things in a higher definition than everyone else, so i have to use these glasses to work the opposite effect of most glasses basically the only thing that will help me is my strength and speed.” She sighs again, “sorry, I dont mean to talk about myself so much, my quirks are just something for me to talk about I guess.”, she smiles, “so this big guy is your quirk, did the voices leave when he showed up?

Kyle/Boogeyman
Interactions: Alice AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983
"Let's just say I didn't have the best upbringing as a child which led to a diagnosis of dissociative personality disorders and that's when the voices manifested themselves..." He went silent for a moment with a look of sadness on his face."Sorry, it's been since I have thought of that stuff. Since after I realized my quirk couldn't be my crutch since I am still basically a normal human. So with a lot of hard work and effort, I was able to become worth something..." He paused again and took a sigh. "Sorry for rambling..."

Alice
Interactions: kyle Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
(Shes blue now because i cant read purple very well in dark mode. Sorry to any light mode users if you cant read it very well now)
0325B766-32C9-4EFE-BAC5-5F9C4870CB0D.jpeg
You, rambling? No, I was rambling. You probably didn’t hear half of what I said, but I have so many quirks that Im not normal in the slightest.” She pauses, “I didnt have the best upbringing either. Heck, im 12 and I live in a box because I got kicked out of foster care and forgot to pay rent again this month.“ she smiles to mask the pain, “you and B look cool if that counts towards anything.

Haruka Nishiki
Tags: (Open)

0sENQVv.png

Yesterday
Things had not been going the best as far as the test was concerned, sure she had the smarts but a lot of the questions were just worded wrong, like the trick to get the right answer was to try and put yourself in the mindset of whoever was writing the test since answers that were still technically correct was not the right kind of correct. Find X? Why did you need to find it, it was right there...what ended in 2021? 2020....and then was the entire series of questions that wanted the method of finding the answer explaining that had Haruka throwing a curveball or two for whoever was actually marking the tests. In any case, she had managed to pass and now had the practical to look forward to that was being covered by the Ink hero, though not without a faint look of disagreement from Haruka herself. A Hero, a real hero in her books didn't need smarts, scheming might get you so far that could never keep you on top, you needed to be a little stupid sometimes, they didn't even need might, that all came regardless if you just had the will to see things through. She wasn't about to change that outlook just because someone told her it was wrong. In any case, the test was simple in theory but the real truth of it wouldn't be known until they ran into it.

She would leave the exam hall with a firm look in her eye and proceed home, her layers of clothing removed as she sets herself upon a makeshift training ground that could be a mistake for a junkyard of scrap, a large log embedded partially in the side of the hill near the orphanage allowing her to go back to hammering that nail among other more practical and old school training methods than many others would consider.

Today
The morning had proceeded like many before it though with the importance of what was to come hovering in the air giving a feeling of excitement and anticipation regardless of the morning routine at the orphanage. What set this orphanage apart from many others was the sense of family among the various children present, working together to put together the morning's breakfast and lunches even as their carer had yet to return from his morning exercises. The way things went, some would often question if he looked after them, or they looked after him, if you were to ask either party they would, of course, respond that it was the other. Haruka herself was doing what she could to enjoy it, after all, should she gain admission into the academy these moments would become but halcyon days as they were replaced with a focus on the school, each going there own direction in life that may lead them apart.

Sai was working towards being a writer, Sazuka with her acting dream, Choji his sports, countless different views of the future but for her? She was set on that of Hero, the type of hero she saw every time she looked at her foster father. The girl rubs her sleeve absently tracing a finger over the water like designs within the black ink covering her arm, tattoos were not exactly something a kid should have but to her they were cementing the promise she made to herself, marking herself with a physical manifestation of her conviction so they would never forget what that meant. Her finger stops at a raised section, imperceptible due to how it meshed with the designs but it could be felt underneath, it was not one of the many scars gained from the life before the Orphanage but the one she gained when her father came to save her. That look in his eye, the way he stood, without a word speaking of his reputation her captors must have known deep down what was about to happen, regretting their actions when they came face to face with the man known as the Dragon.

The whistling of steam broke Haruka from her reflection and once again the morning was in motion, there would be no more time for training or any more preparations, the moment she stepped out the door she would need to be ready for the day's test. A short while later she was securing her red scarf around her neck, smoothing out a well worn but cared for a black sweater and the straps of her bag while looking to the door with nervousness, so much though that she did not even hear her father approaching from behind. There were no words shared at first, he looked down silently but with a gaze that put her at ease, that told her everything would be ok and she could only smile softly in return as he gently put his hand atop her head. She didn't need to tell him how she was feeling as he already knew, the uncanny sense he seemed to have so all she could do in return is wrap her arms around him in farewell before running out the door with a wave behind her.

Arriving on the testing grounds with a confident glare to her eyes she was never the less bouncing between her feet as she tried to keep the excitement in check as the clock ticked ever closer to the proverbial midnight. While many others seemed to be coming up with some grand scheme for points she only had one goal in mind, the test was said to be like in real life? so she was going to treat it that way and run headfirst to the source while grabbing a few points along the way just by the nature of the end goal. So far now all she could do is maybe get to know some people to pass the time? the unfortunate truth is not everyone here would be back, or even cut out for the life of a hero, it really was a shame how many dreams were going to fall today that hadn't already fallen by earlier test. Regardless if she had no intention of falling down, regardless if by Pen or Sword she would swim on through and keep rising upwards.

Kia Nok

LcNahpR.png

~Yesterday~
The tall form of Kia could be spotted sat upright at the front of the room much to the displeasure of the unfortunate person behind her with their head blocking a good deal of the display up at the front of the room. She had little doubt that her writing testing would without a doubt yield flawless result, access, and study of the provided material had given her more than enough context to answer each question correctly, though it did seem those sat adjacent to her were a little unnerved for some reason. Kia herself was completely oblivious to the mechanical precision and speed she had written the answers after observing the question sheet had actually produced a small amount of smoke, that and completing such within the first five minutes deeply affected the confidence of the participants struggling on the first question.

Folding her hands neatly upon her lap she stares unblinking while listening with rapt attention to the teacher's words, altogether putting on the image one would expect of the model student with her mind already running through many a potential stratagem even before the explanation had been completed, only to alter each as new information was available. The largest point of note was to treat this like a real scenario which had, of course, lead to a myriad of articles and videos being pulled up before her eye in a mosaic of information in order to glean more information from similar encounters professional heroes had been involved in. The only indication any of this was going on externally though was the high-speed motions of her pupils with the faint blue gleam casting the smallest of glows from behind their glasses.

The one connecting factor she found in the various sources was an attack on this scale was rarely handled alone which lead her to add scouting for potential recruits to an organized task force on her to-do list, as well as arranging suitable encouragement either convincing verbally or with more materialistic persuasions. There was also the unusual part of having a real scenario were a potential threat and villain was to be ignored which went completely against the research she had compiled so far, something to think on further in either case as well as removing such regardless may be advantageous should it impair the efficiency of gaining the points.

So in summary, a group to tackle the threat in a coordinated fashion to maximize points, minimize damage both and promote hostage wellbeing, drone surveillance of area for the most likely hotspots of activity, and the most efficient path towards them. Through this all though there was another item that came to mind prompting the neatly dressed heiress to raise her hand and wait for the teacher to address them.

"It was not stated so I would wish to clarify, what is the Academy's policy on supplementary equipment or provisions during this examination?" her tone level and smooth but coming across as overly formal in general as she speaks quickly and succinctly. She awaited an answer in return before adding such into models for the following day and departing once the presentation had concluded to Nok Tower to prepare for the following day, though perhaps a little too thoroughly for anyone sane of mind.

Today
Kia had shown up to the exam grounds in quite the strange attire overall, while others were in exercise clothing she appeared to be dressed in a bulky looking long coat tied at the waist hiding whatever was concealed beneath, though gauntlets over her hands, bulky suitcase and some sort of blindfold over her eyes could be seen giving the indication she had come prepared. Unlike many others here she had already acquired a preliminary costume she was excited to show off, fully armed and ready with several drones flying around far above already picking out certain individuals within the crowd. Now she was getting ready for stage one, but her research had shown that the best way to gather additional personel was to act like it is there idea and so was moving into a position that she could better access them, heavy boots seeming to follow her step with the case being held in both hands in front of them. Despite lacking visible eyes the faint smile and way she moved showed full well they could see what was around them as she moved onwards. There was still some time until the exam started so she should use that to the best of her ability to pick what she needed, and narrow down which to approach first from the dozen or so potential targets now highlighted... decisions decisions.

Yattsuya Hachikai
Tags: Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo , Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 (Open)

a7o287X.png

~Yesterday~
While she would have loved to get a good look at the various new potential faces at the written exam fortune had unfortunately not favored the option with the number of prior commitments on the books, well that and a quite unfortunate individual had desired her attention at the local bank. Showing up in a swirl of air she smiled down a rat-like man scurrying out of the building with several yen bills billowing behind him in the breeze.

NARRATOR:
Yattsuya Hachikai, Hero Name Spin Doctor!, The Golden Storm. A glamour icon and one of the most well-known faces within the hero community for her work in both the media and hero work putting on a show wherever she goes. On touch, she is able to affect fundamental forces of motion, changing their states, speeding up, slowing down, or more. Constantly moving she has shown an uncanny proficiency in high-speed acrobatics, dance, and most notably grand-master status in the art of Baijiquan. Her skill in the media and business is only matched by her presentation and perhaps her obsession with good luck omens.

So a few quips and poses later she had been wondering once again why villains like this decided to even bother with the number of heroes going around, but hey it was good for business in any case. A bored voice speaks up from behind her "Maybe it's the costume, some are thinking about villainy just to get a chance to....meet you" the diminutive woman in a business suit follows along behind Yattsuya with the heels of the duo clicking along the floor as they go, adjusting her glasses at the final words "Well until we run into Body Lubricant man I think we're golden darling, speaking of which do you manage to clear an hour or two tomorrow for the new cuteys big day?". Receiving a nod she could only smile as they head back into the heroes agency, passing below the 'Red 88' embossed along the front in golden kanji as they proceed to get ready for the evening party and guest appearance interviews.

~Today~
Right on time the door swirls open with a gust of air flowing into the room and Yattsuyas dress blowing around her in a seemingly self-created breeze making an entrance, as usual, striding forward to stand next to the screens and look over the participants with a wide smile "Oh so many adorable little dishes we have on the menu today, hmm but it looks far more bare-bones than usual...I hope you were not too mean to the babies hmm?" turning to look towards the other faculty with an amused eye

ALUWIN
1593803255481.png
Aluwin chuckled a bit as he sipped his tea again. "Your accusation could not be more spot on, David." He said as he put his cup onto the table next to him again. "It seems as though previous test takers were attempting to share information with others. So I had edited the test a few days ago." Aluwin then looked to the crowd of students. "Also after the... incident last year involving a student actually trying to control our bots...I decided less students means less injuries." He then he looked into the testing grounds. "To both the students and volunteers."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INKLES
1593804664648.png
Inkles whipped her hand up to her head in a playful salute, her long sleeve flapping as she did so, as she walked over to the window and opened it, allowing fresh air into the office. "Not gonna wait up for ya Davy, aight!" she said with a playful giggle. With those words she sat on the window sill, her back to the outside. "Here I go!!" She yelled out as she fell backwards and started to free fall near the wall. "Watch out below!!!!" she yelled out to the students as she slowly started to fade into her ink and shot out at the bottom, landing into a roll and onto her feet in a graceful position. Inkles started to laugh. "I love doing that!!!" She said with her cutesy laugh.

NARRATOR;
Misha Rina, better known as Pro Hero Inkles!! A fan favorite hero due to her childish antics and the multiple forms she can use. Inkles body is an unending pool of ink, and the battlefield after her fights always look like a piece of art. She is also known for being the youngest hero to ever start their own firm. She believes that you must always put the people at ease with a brilliant show and knowledge there is someone out there looking out for them. Most say if you can get through her ridiculously hard training at her firm, you will be able to have the peoples approval part of the job in the bag.

"That was a rush!!" Inkles said with a laugh as she looked out to the students "Hey guys!! It is awesome to see you all again!!" Inkles did not look like the serious professional she was yesterday. She was in comfortable clothes, a stylish purple hat, and a long sleeve hoodie. If they did not know any better, the students would think Inkles was a student. "Anyway!! Welcome to the physical exam today!!" She looked out to the crowd of students. "We do have about ten minutes before the exam starts so I may want to go over more of the test."

"Alright listen up because I am not saying this again!!!" The screen with the robots appeared again. "So!! As you do recall, we have the Explosives robots, the melee robots, and the capture robots. In that order they are worth three points, two points, and one point. There is that one robot that is worth zero points, and as I had said before, it is best if you do not try for that robot. Each robot has their point value on them. These robots are unable to be taken control of, as we have made sure of that. It is for your safety. One last thing, even though it may seem like your life is in danger, this is a test. If anything starts to go wrong, we will stop the test and come in to get you. after the one that is in need of help is escorted out, the test will continue."

Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants FactionParadox FactionParadox PlusUltra PlusUltra August August AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 Japanime Japanime Lilliana2 Lilliana2 ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

Last edited:
Mugen Hada
Interactions/Mentions:
Lily ( Lilliana2 Lilliana2 ) /Briefly - Alice, and Kyle​

Mugen scowled at the two students seemingly getting buddy-buddy with each other and even so much as to go over what their quirks were. Yeah, he probably didn't have to worry about students trying to sabotage each other, especially if they were this naive. Turning away from the ridiculous display of friendship he found a girl picking something up on the ground. Normally he wouldn't really bother but he noticed the flowers blooming from her hair then falling into a trail behind her.

Without making a sound, the small male quietly joined the flower girl in picking up her seeds but kept quiet until he gathered some to shove into his own pocket. He didn't really have a reason to steal her seeds nor did he really know what they were for but he figured it could be interesting. He gathered the last few seeds in the area he had snuck up to and finally made his presence known as he crept into her line of vision.
"Well if it isn't Jack and their magic beans-- what sort of beanstalk are you looking to climb with these?" He grinned as he rose to his feet with his hand out.

"I assume this is quirk related, correct?" Mugen eyed the girl who seemed to share his short stature. If he had to guess it was probably something to do with plants but maybe he could get her to give him more details. Before he could really wait for an answer, a childish cry sounded from above them.

Mugen turned his head in time to see Inkies do her signature move to get down. He listened carefully to the recap on the robots and a deeper explanation of how they functioned. "Hm," he raised an eyebrow once Inkies had concluded her briefing, "Capture robots . . . I wonder what they'll do to students who get caught by them during the exam." He wondered out loud, glancing over to see if the girl had any reactions.

He wasn't actually worried about being caught but he wanted to see if he'd get her to worry. Sure they were trying out to attend a school for heroes, but they were still competing against each other to get in. Now was not the time for making friends, he had to win.

Last edited:
Zenko Yashima
Yesterday
Zenko probably didn't do super good on the written exam. But he knew he did good enough to at least get by. Or at least he thought he knew. In-school stuff, written exams, etc. was not his specialty. In fact, some may call it a weakness. The rather irritating sound Inkles made by slamming down on the podium, bothered Zenko more than it should have. It was unnecessarily loud. He carefully listened to her whole presentation but his focus was interrupted by something that made zero sense The last robot. "Why is there a robot if it has no value? It gives no points and their's no use in going after it." Zenko thought as he frowned in confusion. It didn't matter. He would do his best no matter what. At the end, he grabbed a pass and left immediately to practice.
Today
touta-konoe-70984.jpg
Zenko woke up later than he had planned to, something he often did. He took his time getting ready, eating, and leaving even though it was an important day. It was finally time for the second part of their two-part exam. When Zenko arrived at the Exam Staging Area he was mesmerized by the crowd. "Holy!" He got excited to see everyone in action. This was gonna be fun. He joined the crowd and waited for the exam to begin.​

25588E11-EF61-4096-93D7-012484B269A3.jpegLily

Interactions: Mugen August August
Lily was still practicing her calming breathes and had finally finished picking up most of her seeds when a boy suddenly came into her vision and holding some out in his hand. She stood up and was delighted to find out they were the same height, she was starting to worry that she’d be the shortest person taking the exam. She giggled a bit at his joke ”They’re definitely not magic but hopefully they can take me to U.A. Thank you for helping me.” she said as she gently scooped the rest of the seeds out of his hand and placed them in her bag. He asked if they were quirk related which made her smirk again she wasn’t sure there was any other good reason for someone to be carrying around a bag of seeds.

”They’re quirk related I grow plants, but I’ve also heard that carrying around random bags of seeds is going to be all the fashion craze next season.” she kept her explanation vague but she didn’t see a reason to completely lie or hidden. Talking to someone helped her relax and joke around a bit too when Inkles suddenly gave her briefing of the exam.His statement didn’t surprise her too much part of her wondered the same thing.

”That’s a good question...I bet if you can manage to escape you get extra points. I wouldn’t worry about it too much.” she added the last bit in more for herself than for him. She wasn’t sure of his quirk but she knew even if she did get caught by a robot she could most likely escape as long as she had some tree seeds left.

”If you get caught I’ll help you escape since you’ve already helped me we’ll be even. What’s your name by the way?” Lily asked realizing she hadn’t caught it before. Hopefully they both passed and would get to go to UA together. He seemed nice enough and she wouldn’t mind not being the shortest in class for a change. If we both become pro hero’s we might have to work together someday. It’s probably best to make friends with the other students here even if we are competing. She thought to herself as she stood next to the boy and waited for the next announcements.

Haruka Nishiki

0sENQVv.png

Yesterday
Things had not been going the best as far as the test was concerned, sure she had the smarts but a lot of the questions were just worded wrong, like the trick to get the right answer was to try and put yourself in the mindset of whoever was writing the test since answers that were still technically correct was not the right kind of correct. Find X? Why did you need to find it, it was right there...what ended in 2021? 2020....and then was the entire series of questions that wanted the method of finding the answer explaining that had Haruka throwing a curveball or two for whoever was actually marking the tests. In any case, she had managed to pass and now had the practical to look forward to that was being covered by the Ink hero, though not without a faint look of disagreement from Haruka herself. A Hero, a real hero in her books didn't need smarts, scheming might get you so far that could never keep you on top, you needed to be a little stupid sometimes, they didn't even need might, that all came regardless if you just had the will to see things through. She wasn't about to change that outlook just because someone told her it was wrong. In any case, the test was simple in theory but the real truth of it wouldn't be known until they ran into it.

She would leave the exam hall with a firm look in her eye and proceed home, her layers of clothing removed as she sets herself upon a makeshift training ground that could be a mistake for a junkyard of scrap, a large log embedded partially in the side of the hill near the orphanage allowing her to go back to hammering that nail among other more practical and old school training methods than many others would consider.

Today
The morning had proceeded like many before it though with the importance of what was to come hovering in the air giving a feeling of excitement and anticipation regardless of the morning routine at the orphanage. What set this orphanage apart from many others was the sense of family among the various children present, working together to put together the morning's breakfast and lunches even as their carer had yet to return from his morning exercises. The way things went, some would often question if he looked after them, or they looked after him, if you were to ask either party they would, of course, respond that it was the other. Haruka herself was doing what she could to enjoy it, after all, should she gain admission into the academy these moments would become but halcyon days as they were replaced with a focus on the school, each going there own direction in life that may lead them apart.

Sai was working towards being a writer, Sazuka with her acting dream, Choji his sports, countless different views of the future but for her? She was set on that of Hero, the type of hero she saw every time she looked at her foster father. The girl rubs her sleeve absently tracing a finger over the water like designs within the black ink covering her arm, tattoos were not exactly something a kid should have but to her they were cementing the promise she made to herself, marking herself with a physical manifestation of her conviction so they would never forget what that meant. Her finger stops at a raised section, imperceptible due to how it meshed with the designs but it could be felt underneath, it was not one of the many scars gained from the life before the Orphanage but the one she gained when her father came to save her. That look in his eye, the way he stood, without a word speaking of his reputation her captors must have known deep down what was about to happen, regretting their actions when they came face to face with the man known as the Dragon.

The whistling of steam broke Haruka from her reflection and once again the morning was in motion, there would be no more time for training or any more preparations, the moment she stepped out the door she would need to be ready for the day's test. A short while later she was securing her red scarf around her neck, smoothing out a well worn but cared for a black sweater and the straps of her bag while looking to the door with nervousness, so much though that she did not even hear her father approaching from behind. There were no words shared at first, he looked down silently but with a gaze that put her at ease, that told her everything would be ok and she could only smile softly in return as he gently put his hand atop her head. She didn't need to tell him how she was feeling as he already knew, the uncanny sense he seemed to have so all she could do in return is wrap her arms around him in farewell before running out the door with a wave behind her.

Arriving on the testing grounds with a confident glare to her eyes she was never the less bouncing between her feet as she tried to keep the excitement in check as the clock ticked ever closer to the proverbial midnight. While many others seemed to be coming up with some grand scheme for points she only had one goal in mind, the test was said to be like in real life? so she was going to treat it that way and run headfirst to the source while grabbing a few points along the way just by the nature of the end goal. So far now all she could do is maybe get to know some people to pass the time? the unfortunate truth is not everyone here would be back, or even cut out for the life of a hero, it really was a shame how many dreams were going to fall today that hadn't already fallen by earlier test. Regardless if she had no intention of falling down, regardless if by Pen or Sword she would swim on through and keep rising upwards.

Kia Nok

LcNahpR.png

~Yesterday~
The tall form of Kia could be spotted sat upright at the front of the room much to the displeasure of the unfortunate person behind her with their head blocking a good deal of the display up at the front of the room. She had little doubt that her writing testing would without a doubt yield flawless result, access, and study of the provided material had given her more than enough context to answer each question correctly, though it did seem those sat adjacent to her were a little unnerved for some reason. Kia herself was completely oblivious to the mechanical precision and speed she had written the answers after observing the question sheet had actually produced a small amount of smoke, that and completing such within the first five minutes deeply affected the confidence of the participants struggling on the first question.

Folding her hands neatly upon her lap she stares unblinking while listening with rapt attention to the teacher's words, altogether putting on the image one would expect of the model student with her mind already running through many a potential stratagem even before the explanation had been completed, only to alter each as new information was available. The largest point of note was to treat this like a real scenario which had, of course, lead to a myriad of articles and videos being pulled up before her eye in a mosaic of information in order to glean more information from similar encounters professional heroes had been involved in. The only indication any of this was going on externally though was the high-speed motions of her pupils with the faint blue gleam casting the smallest of glows from behind their glasses.

The one connecting factor she found in the various sources was an attack on this scale was rarely handled alone which lead her to add scouting for potential recruits to an organized task force on her to-do list, as well as arranging suitable encouragement either convincing verbally or with more materialistic persuasions. There was also the unusual part of having a real scenario were a potential threat and villain was to be ignored which went completely against the research she had compiled so far, something to think on further in either case as well as removing such regardless may be advantageous should it impair the efficiency of gaining the points.

So in summary, a group to tackle the threat in a coordinated fashion to maximize points, minimize damage both and promote hostage wellbeing, drone surveillance of area for the most likely hotspots of activity, and the most efficient path towards them. Through this all though there was another item that came to mind prompting the neatly dressed heiress to raise her hand and wait for the teacher to address them.

"It was not stated so I would wish to clarify, what is the Academy's policy on supplementary equipment or provisions during this examination?" her tone level and smooth but coming across as overly formal in general as she speaks quickly and succinctly. She awaited an answer in return before adding such into models for the following day and departing once the presentation had concluded to Nok Tower to prepare for the following day, though perhaps a little too thoroughly for anyone sane of mind.

Today
Kia had shown up to the exam grounds in quite the strange attire overall, while others were in exercise clothing she appeared to be dressed in a bulky looking long coat tied at the waist hiding whatever was concealed beneath, though gauntlets over her hands, bulky suitcase and some sort of blindfold over her eyes could be seen giving the indication she had come prepared. Unlike many others here she had already acquired a preliminary costume she was excited to show off, fully armed and ready with several drones flying around far above already picking out certain individuals within the crowd. Now she was getting ready for stage one, but her research had shown that the best way to gather additional personel was to act like it is there idea and so was moving into a position that she could better access them, heavy boots seeming to follow her step with the case being held in both hands in front of them. Despite lacking visible eyes the faint smile and way she moved showed full well they could see what was around them as she moved onwards. There was still some time until the exam started so she should use that to the best of her ability to pick what she needed, and narrow down which to approach first from the dozen or so potential targets now highlighted... decisions decisions.

Yattsuya Hachikai
Tags: Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo , Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 (Open)

a7o287X.png

~Yesterday~
While she would have loved to get a good look at the various new potential faces at the written exam fortune had unfortunately not favored the option with the number of prior commitments on the books, well that and a quite unfortunate individual had desired her attention at the local bank. Showing up in a swirl of air she smiled down a rat-like man scurrying out of the building with several yen bills billowing behind him in the breeze.

NARRATOR:
Yattsuya Hachikai, Hero Name Spin Doctor!, The Golden Storm. A glamour icon and one of the most well-known faces within the hero community for her work in both the media and hero work putting on a show wherever she goes. On touch, she is able to affect fundamental forces of motion, changing their states, speeding up, slowing down, or more. Constantly moving she has shown an uncanny proficiency in high-speed acrobatics, dance, and most notably grand-master status in the art of Baijiquan. Her skill in the media and business is only matched by her presentation and perhaps her obsession with good luck omens.

So a few quips and poses later she had been wondering once again why villains like this decided to even bother with the number of heroes going around, but hey it was good for business in any case. A bored voice speaks up from behind her "Maybe it's the costume, some are thinking about villainy just to get a chance to....meet you" the diminutive woman in a business suit follows along behind Yattsuya with the heels of the duo clicking along the floor as they go, adjusting her glasses at the final words "Well until we run into Body Lubricant man I think we're golden darling, speaking of which do you manage to clear an hour or two tomorrow for the new cuteys big day?". Receiving a nod she could only smile as they head back into the heroes agency, passing below the 'Red 88' embossed along the front in golden kanji as they proceed to get ready for the evening party and guest appearance interviews.

~Today~
Right on time the door swirls open with a gust of air flowing into the room and Yattsuyas dress blowing around her in a seemingly self-created breeze making an entrance, as usual, striding forward to stand next to the screens and look over the participants with a wide smile "Oh so many adorable little dishes we have on the menu today, hmm but it looks far more bare-bones than usual...I hope you were not too mean to the babies hmm?" turning to look towards the other faculty with an amused eye

~~~~~|Yesterday|~~~~~
After Kia asked her question, she would hear a voice in her ear.

"Hello, Miss Kia. This is Manipulator. No outside gear is permitted. Thank you."

~~~~~|Today|~~~~~
David smirked and shook his head at Yattsuya's remark. "Not too hard, Spinstress." He smirked at his joke and stepped forward to follow Inkles.

ALUWIN
View attachment 751895
Aluwin chuckled a bit as he sipped his tea again. "Your accusation could not be more spot on, David." He said as he put his cup onto the table next to him again. "It seems as though previous test takers were attempting to share information with others. So I had edited the test a few days ago." Aluwin then looked to the crowd of students. "Also after the... incident last year involving a student actually trying to control our bots...I decided less students means less injuries." He then he looked into the testing grounds. "To both the students and volunteers."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INKLES
View attachment 751901
Inkles whipped her hand up to her head in a playful salute, her long sleeve flapping as she did so, as she walked over to the window and opened it, allowing fresh air into the office. "Not gonna wait up for ya Davy, aight!" she said with a playful giggle. With those words she sat on the window sill, her back to the outside. "Here I go!!" She yelled out as she fell backwards and started to free fall near the wall. "Watch out below!!!!" she yelled out to the students as she slowly started to fade into her ink and shot out at the bottom, landing into a roll and onto her feet in a graceful position. Inkles started to laugh. "I love doing that!!!" She said with her cutesy laugh.

NARRATOR;
Misha Rina, better known as Pro Hero Inkles!! A fan favorite hero due to her childish antics and the multiple forms she can use. Inkles body is an unending pool of ink, and the battlefield after her fights always look like a piece of art. She is also known for being the youngest hero to ever start their own firm. She believes that you must always put the people at ease with a brilliant show and knowledge there is someone out there looking out for them. Most say if you can get through her ridiculously hard training at her firm, you will be able to have the peoples approval part of the job in the bag.

"That was a rush!!" Inkles said with a laugh as she looked out to the students "Hey guys!! It is awesome to see you all again!!" Inkles did not look like the serious professional she was yesterday. She was in comfortable clothes, a stylish purple hat, and a long sleeve hoodie. If they did not know any better, the students would think Inkles was a student. "Anyway!! Welcome to the physical exam today!!" She looked out to the crowd of students. "We do have about ten minutes before the exam starts so I may want to go over more of the test."

"Alright listen up because I am not saying this again!!!" The screen with the robots appeared again. "So!! As you do recall, we have the Explosives robots, the melee robots, and the capture robots. In that order they are worth three points, two points, and one point. There is that one robot that is worth zero points, and as I had said before, it is best if you do not try for that robot. Each robot has their point value on them. These robots are unable to be taken control of, as we have made sure of that. It is for your safety. One last thing, even though it may seem like your life is in danger, this is a test. If anything starts to go wrong, we will stop the test and come in to get you. after the one that is in need of help is escorted out, the test will continue."

Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants FactionParadox FactionParadox PlusUltra PlusUltra August August AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 Japanime Japanime Lilliana2 Lilliana2 ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101

Just after Inkles dropped down, Manipulator phased through the wall, reassembling himself right above the Hero Class teacher as she gave out the instructions to the applicants. He hovered there, waiting patiently until she was finished with her instructions. He smirked slightly at her antics, her bubbly, unpredictable personality always catching him in a chuckle or otherwise good-humored reaction.

He used the air around them to project his voice, making everyone hear as though he were standing right next to them. "Good morning, applicants." His face was calm and neutral. "You may recognize me from yesterday as the one who interviewed you prior to taking the written exam. I am Manipulator. I have personally constructed the robots to eliminate any possibility of any of you controlling them. Also, if you brought any gear, you must surrender it to Inkles now. We have meticulously manipulated the course to have everything necessary to optimize your quirks. Just like a real life battle scenario, if your gear malfunctions, is damaged to an inoperable state or destroyed, you have to use the environment as your tools, to optimize your quirk."

Narrator:

David Listman, hero name Manipulator is the #3 Pro Hero and Head Teacher of U.A. hero classes. His quirk is known to most as "Capsule", but those who know the true nature of it are but a few select individuals. It appears as though he can manipulate visible and invisible forces, such as sound, to his will, and thus his hero name was coined. His achievements include stopping a rogue Tomahawk missile from impacting a major city, rescuing droves of people from disasters around the world and taking down the infamous "Villain District" of San Diego single-handedly.

He continued.
"There are a few short rules:
1. No killing other students.
2. No attempts to control or manipulate the bots, arena walls or control room.
3." He scanned the students before him. "Never. In any circumstance. Attempt to cheat. We have eliminated as many ways as possible to do so, but if you do - and we will catch you - you will be eliminated and a derogatory letter will be sent to every hero school in the world."

He paused for effect, then said, "Are there any questions?"

Last edited:
Kia Nok
Tags: August August . Lilliana2 Lilliana2 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 (Open)

yw17698.png

Kia listens for a moment to Inkles going over the assignment once more, the same details with no new information so while her face may have been directed towards them her attention was elsewhere in preparation. There was one major issue of course with the two teachers giving conflicting information, Inkles had said any equipment that could aid them was permitted and then Manipulator saying otherwise which was quite an unprofessional look overall stepping forward for a moment she speaks up at the mention of questions "Yes, the information you have just given directly contradicts your colleague here, namely regarding external equipment. This was stated both in the material and direct question yesterday to be permissible" she extends a hand for a moment and what appears to be a video playback of Inkles answering her question the day before is shown alongside a highlighted section of one of the tests information packets "Furthermore this also goes against the previous examinations allowing such, making it appear that there is a possibility you spoke in error. If this is not the case and you have decided to suddenly change the ruling and regulation without notice can you perhaps define specifically the term "Outside Equipment" given the intricacies of how several quirks are capable of producing, controlling or incorporating items or materials to the point they would be considered part of ones own body...oh and of course given attire of course which could be considered outside equipment if the umbrella term is left broad enough" she chose not to point out a few other errors for now as to not muddy the waters too much, it was best to keep this to the point on the main issue of contention.

~Post Explanation~

The issue resolved the best it could be she would need to arrange the proper task force for this assignment though there was still the debate between the reliability and control of the first group of prospective members, or higher performance potential albeit unpredictability of the second. Forcing the hand she decides to head towards the later with the first target, in particular being the short white-haired individual sneaking around to another short girl. The clicking of her boots sounding off the ground could be heard as she appears behind the two, the height comparison making them seem even smaller with both not even coming past her shoulder.

"Good morning, Good morning" she makes a faint bow of her head with a soft smile towards each of those gathered before she gestures out with a hand in a graceful pose, moving along as she speaks "I was unable to ignore what appeared to be the start of a potential partnership and would perhaps like to extend an offer to increase the chances of the current company of gaining admission to the Academy. Given this will be based on a real scenario it should be fairly obvious that it is designed to be tackled by multiple individuals, but should several individuals be well co-ordinated there effectiveness would be increased dramatically, and so too would the points accumulated. In short, I would propose a stable team operation to pool resources for maximum effect that will almost guarantee your passing...and of course, I would be willing to compensate you for your time as well." the entire speech resembled more a business proposal in its formality, her head remaining downwards as if looking to each of their eyes behind the blindfold.

Should they accept she could begin incorporating their profiles into the exam plan, the plant quirk having several interesting applications already with the other boy likely adding to this. She had of course not revealed her own hand as of yet as it would be a waste should neither be interested in the concept.

Last edited:
Yattsuya Hachikai
Tags: Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo (Open)

a7o287X.png

Watching the monitors Yattsuya raises a brow at the teacher's declaration regarding cheating, in particular, turning towards the principle for a moment with a faint concern "While the threat will, of course, discourage cheating it should be pointed out that consequence falls under defamation laws and you would be opening the school up to another lawsuit should it be carried out, and no cover a waver to cover that." taking note of the one of those who had chosen to voice up she seems to show some form of recognition from the various student forms "Oh and the alterations as well, especially given that one's family is known for being quite litigious in general, It will be a bad look PR wise overall".

Clapping her hands as she finishes she still remains smiling "But all things considered if id have known it was going to be a group down there I would have thrown myself into the mix for a show, hmm no don't want to distract them too soon, that's best for a fun little surprise at the end, got to save the best for last with that little reward" pulling up a chair and reclining with her legs crossed to look on at the display in general "Hmm care to make a wager on which will pass?" she might as well add to her fun while she was here after all, best to multitask when one could.

Kia Nok
Tags: August August . Lilliana2 Lilliana2 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 (Open)

yw17698.png

Kia listens for a moment to Inkles going over the assignment once more, the same details with no new information so while her face may have been directed towards them her attention was elsewhere in preparation. There was one major issue of course with the two teachers giving conflicting information, Inkles had said any equipment that could aid them was permitted and then Manipulator saying otherwise which was quite an unprofessional look overall stepping forward for a moment she speaks up at the mention of questions "Yes, the information you have just given directly contradicts your colleague here, namely regarding external equipment. This was stated both in the material and direct question yesterday to be permissible" she extends a hand for a moment and what appears to be a video playback of Inkles answering her question the day before is shown alongside a highlighted section of one of the tests information packets "Furthermore this also goes against the previous examinations allowing such, making it appear that there is a possibility you spoke in error. If this is not the case and you have decided to suddenly change the ruling and regulation without notice can you perhaps define specifically the term "Outside Equipment" given the intricacies of how several quirks are capable of producing, controlling or incorporating items or materials to the point they would be considered part of ones own body...oh and of course given attire of course which could be considered outside equipment if the umbrella term is left broad enough" she chose not to point out a few other errors for now as to not muddy the waters too much, it was best to keep this to the point on the main issue of contention.

~Post Explanation~

The issue resolved the best it could be she would need to arrange the proper task force for this assignment though there was still the debate between the reliability and control of the first group of prospective members, or higher performance potential albeit unpredictability of the second. Forcing the hand she decides to head towards the later with the first target, in particular being the short white-haired individual sneaking around to another short girl. The clicking of her boots sounding off the ground could be heard as she appears behind the two, the height comparison making them seem even smaller with both not even coming past her shoulder.

"Good morning, Good morning" she makes a faint bow of her head with a soft smile towards each of those gathered before she gestures out with a hand in a graceful pose, moving along as she speaks "I was unable to ignore what appeared to be the start of a potential partnership and would perhaps like to extend an offer to increase the chances of the current company of gaining admission to the Academy. Given this will be based on a real scenario it should be fairly obvious that it is designed to be tackled by multiple individuals, but should several individuals be well co-ordinated there effectiveness would be increased dramatically, and so too would the points accumulated. In short, I would propose a stable team operation to pool resources for maximum effect that will almost guarantee your passing...and of course, I would be willing to compensate you for your time as well." the entire speech resembled more a business proposal in its formality, her head remaining downwards as if looking to each of their eyes behind the blindfold.

Should they accept she could begin incorporating their profiles into the exam plan, the plant quirk having several interesting applications already with the other boy likely adding to this. She had of course not revealed her own hand as of yet as it would be a waste should neither be interested in the concept.

Inkles
Inkles chuckled nervously at the remark made by Kia. "While yes, it is true I said you could... It was decided by the principle late last night that there were to be no use of outside items during this exam. I was under the impression I had sent you all emails about the rule change." She said with a small sigh. "The reason for this rule change is simply because there were a number of students last year that attempted to use their outside equipment to hack and break their way into our bots and use them to pass.... our nurse had a field day..."

Kia Nok
Tags: Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo (Open)

LcNahpR.png

"Would such not be included under the second rule? Also, you have yet to properly define what is covered on this restricted list by defining "Outside equipment" as per my prior examples regarding such items. Given the rule has suddenly been changed only after the full list of attendees is known while your reasoning for doing so was known for a year does raise the question and potential accusations that it was done to manipulate the success odds of certain students, especially when you add in that this course has been optimized with alterations for each quirk."

Extending a hand as she speaks motioning as the other seems to fold behind her back, she stands further upright, the tone seemed to be mostly neutral but there was a hint to the accusations made that could perhaps be taken as an annoyance or something else.

"It would be fairly clear that given the 50 participants these changes would affect each one to a differing degree, you have outright stated admission of changes based on profiled individuals which goes against the very core of standardized testing and true fairness for all involved"

The tall girl's face was locked upon the teachers as she spoke quickly and succinctly, seemingly confirming Yattsuyas earlier observation about the various legal implications the sudden changes now posed to the organization. It was only natural that should a student fail they now had the grounds to claim unfair treatment and favoritism, an idea that would likely be brewing within the minds of other test goers around as they listened, at worst fester should they indeed fail or undermine their confidence in deserving to attend if changes had been made just for them.

Mugen Hada
Interactions/Mentions:
Lily ( Lilliana2 Lilliana2 ) , Kia ( PlusUltra PlusUltra ), Inkies ( Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo )​

A smile grew on Mugen's face, not out of the joy of this blossoming partnership, no it was from how interesting things were getting.
"Muue" He answered the girl briefly, his attention turning to taller girl who had approached them before the next announcement. "Well as intriguing as that offer sounds, I suppose that only applies to if the points will be shared among those who had a part in taking the robot down and not just the one who had the final blow." As if on cue Inkies had come down to answer the beanstalk's inquiry. Whether or not gear was allowed mattered not to him, but the beanstalk's banter with the established hero did give him a chance to ask his question.

"Excuse me, Miss. Inkies, would points be shared if people worked together to take down a robot?" He raised his hand politely before his mouth frowned in feigned distress, "With this sudden rule change, I find myself hopelessly lost due to how my quirk functions. Are those who use outside factors for their quirks no longer able to become heroes?" He sputtered as if he was on the verge of tears.

It was a lie of course and he wasn't actually that upset about it. He just wanted to mess with them a bit-- if he was able to trip up a hero it'd be a win for him even if he didn't pass. Though he had hoped to possibly guilt them into allowing teamwork to have shared points if that wasn't a thing already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back