• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA GA OOC Closed

Characters
Here
Well I mean for regular people and living things that he would have to combat I would imagine making a bubble around their head would be doable until they pass out and he releases it? After a while he could possibly learn more uses and use more water possibly? Develop new skills with it but stuff like controlling bodies of water would have to be worked on. Like he could possibly use it to control water like a fire hose but as for creating tidal waves that would be way too advanced. rain that could put out larger fires he wouldn't be able to do that automatically but could learn to with some instruction from his classes and practice on his own?

I know it sounds that way but he's not really trying to kill anyone. The first idea I said about water manipulation was like I said moreso for robotic enemies. As for the bubblehead ability he would release it as soon as they were incapacitated. I wanna make a hero but just not sure yet as to what kinda quirt he should have

How about someone with a quirk like Aizawa's except, instead of erasing their quirk, you erase one of their senses. So long as you maintain eye contact and don't blink.

That could be very useful so long as he can maintain eye contact and keep his eyes open. What's the record for that anyway on a side note? How long can someone go without blinking? lol

That could be very useful so long as he can maintain eye contact and keep his eyes open. What's the record for that anyway on a side note? How long can someone go without blinking? lol
The world record is over an hour. Not like it really matters, removing someone's sight/hearing for like 10 seconds is enough to finish a fight.

Also, if one of your friends is in major pain, you can make them no longer feel touch to ease the pain and make them push past it.

Well if you focus on one thing, then it wouldn't be a problem, like bubble manipulation, or maybe he could like throw up waves of water or something, get creative with it! Not just some lame water manipulation lol. The chaacters in the show all their own thing that's more specific than what they could be. Like how Lida isn't super fast, he has engines on his legs that make him faster which contributes to more options on running, boosting, and just looks cool lol

Alright. I decided to go with the Aizawa like quirk. Finishing up the character sheet now. What are we supposed to put in the other section of it?

Basically anything else you feel is worth noting, like what hero name they plan on having

Users who are viewing this thread

Back