• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MHA D&D

I haven’t RP’d with cosplayer for long but they might take a while to respond, anyone want to plot?

So I’m thinking Eddie’s arc is mostly coming terms to his friends deaths and moving on to being less paranoid/cold

I had Eddie start toward wherever you try out for internships- can I get a rundown for how that would work- also anyone can stop him on his way.

I had Eddie start toward wherever you try out for internships- can I get a rundown for how that would work- also anyone can stop him on his way.
How the internships will work is you’ll go to whichever hero you want to intern with and when you get to their office they’ll test you in some way and tell you whether they’ll take you on or not

Hmm, Eddie’s archenemy is a Necromancer, giving him a general distrust toward the majority, would be interesting to see his dynamic with a hero Necromancer- unless the name is a misnomer

I’m going to write Eddie’s backstory finally

One thing I forgot to say IC but should have been said (Wasn’t expecting so much interest in the necromancer. Need to break you all up somewhat) Each Pro Hero will only be accepting two interns!

I know you're excited, but I really don't appreciate being rushed to post. I not only have other RPs that I am doing, but I also need sleep and am looking for a job.

Yes please don’t rush people. Many people have other things going on and even live in different time zones. It’s not fair and really takes the fun out of these things for people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back