• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MHA D&D

Both those sound perfectly fair! I think around 5 uses per day for level one, and each level it can go up by 2-3. Do you think that seems fair?

Is this still open? It sounds very very fun ngl. I’ve rped Mha before so id like to try and get back into it.

I have a rough guideline

Character Name:

Class:

HP:

AC:

Str:

Dex:

Con:

Int:

Wis:

Cha:

Acrobatics:

Animal Handling:

Arcana:

Athletics:

Deception:

History:

Insight:

Intimidation:

Investigation:

Medicine:

Nature:

Perception:

Performance:

Persuasion:

Religion:

Sleight of Hand:

Stealth:

Survival:

Saving Throws

Strength:

Dexterity:

Constitution:

Intelligence:

Wisdom:

Charisma:

Passive Perception:

Weapons

Quirk Details (Explanation and mechanics)

Character Background

I think that looks amazing! What were you thinking on specific mechanics with your quirk?

I was thinking you can use it to give him advantage on checks relating to it (Strength and dexterity mainly, but open to discussion) Outside of combat I’m going to give you mainly free usage over your quirks, you’ll obviously be restricted by not being in sunlight you won’t be able to use it, but for in combat when outside we could do 2-3 uses, and every 3 rounds he gains another use since he’s ‘recharging’

Sadly this sort of died out. Not many people actually turned in character sheets and when I tried contacting people I was ignored. But if it gets enough interest again I’d still love to do it!

I’m not really interesting in playing in a campaign. I’m already in two in person, one that I’m DMing, too much on my plate. But thank you for the offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back