• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MHA D&D

Alrighty!!
Is there a certain class you think that Quirk would fit into best, or just whatever strikes my fancy? I know you said to try to stay away from magic classes

Possibly a rogue? Portals can be amazing for stealth missions! But it’s totally up to you and how you want your character to be using their quirk

Oh! I hadn't thought of it for stealth missions, that's actually a really good point. She's kind of an in your face sort of character, but using her in stealth missions would be fun

I've never done a play-by-post version of D&D so I have a couple questions.

Is it alright if I use physical dice and tell you what I rolled, or should we use virtual dice of some kind?

Is there a set day/time that we post, or do we just post when we can once we start? Do we go in a specific order?

Physical dice is totally fine!

As for posting we’ll have a set order (Likely decided by order of who submitted character sheets) and we’ll simply rotate through all of you, just answer whenever you can!

I'm a kind of mini-dice goblin, so being able to use my dice is great!

Gotcha!
Thanks so much!!

Thank you!! I was really confused as to whether I should respond now or wait. You came to my rescue like a true hero!!

I have to set a for example for my students lol! Like I said I’d really like to avoid this in the future but technically you should be good to respond at this point

Sorry, just got online- will make sure not to do that in the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Back