• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MHA D&D

What level should we start with?

Ah ok, you quoted someone else’s message which indicated you were discussing their campaign

For my campaign I’d like everyone to stay at level 1

Ah ok, you quoted someone else’s message which indicated you were discussing their campaign

For my campaign I’d like everyone to stay at level 1
Is my character good- was originally making him an artificer but changed my mind- can’t figure out how to make the character

That works! For specific quirk stuff I’m thinking at this point it get one use per combat, you can use it more than once but you’ll take 1d6 damage, at level one of you’re talking someone though no matter what you’ll both take 1d4 damage. Then as you level up you’ll have more free use and such

That works! For specific quirk stuff I’m thinking at this point it get one use per combat, you can use it more than once but you’ll take 1d6 damage, at level one of you’re talking someone though no matter what you’ll both take 1d4 damage. Then as you level up you’ll have more free use and such
How much damage for the two weaknesses?

I would say 1d8 for the water and 1d4 for the gold. The water should hurt but since the gold restricts your quirk usage it hurts in other ways

I would say 1d8 for the water and 1d4 for the gold. The water should hurt but since the gold restricts your quirk usage it hurts in other ways
Perhaps flashbacks to the traumatic event?

Also can we have more than one character?

I meant since he takes necrotic damage, when he is exposed to gold he gets stuff in his head, wether he sees hallucinations or gets flashbacks
That could be cool! If you’d like to sure!
Also can we have more than one character?
It’s prefer not to. I’m doing this campaign in person and the group size got out of hand, I’d like to avoid that

Played with an AI and got this for my character:

IMG_5801.jpegIMG_5799.jpeg

This sounds like fun!
I've got an OC whose Quirk is creating teleportation portals, is that something that would fit in this campaign somehow?

Absolutely! We could do something where like at level 1 your range is only 30-50 feet and you can only use it once per battle, then as you level up you’ll get more control over it and such!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back