• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA CRAVINGS

Hello, I'm Sexy, a 19 almost 20-year-old woman who is seeking a partner for my MHA cravings. I'm currently bingeing the series, last I had watched it was the battle where they rescued Eri. I'm currently up to S3 Episode 11 so I'm chugging along in it.

What I'm offering
- At least 300 words per side.
-Ability to play poly ships or love triangles. Similarly, mxf, mxm, fxf ships for your side.

What you need to be
-Ability to write at least 200 words
-Possibly willing to play a poly ship for me
-Must be over 18.

What I'm looking for: Aizawa or Hizashi, preferably both in a poly ship. If not those two then Toshinori.

Who I can play: Anyone, really. Just ask!

Heyo! I'm interested if you're still looking, down to play a few different ships and I'm down to talk through plotlines! Lmk!

Howdy! I'm on season 3 episode 2. I'm totally down to play that polycule (I'm lowkey fangirling about how it can go I love polyam rps) for you in exchange for Ida or Todoroki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back