• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: Chance Institute IC (Private)

Craftsdwarf

Fairly There
April 5th, Datomi City

The pleasant Sunday left the city glittering with its scattered cherry blossom trees in full bloom. One, nestled in between a recently abandoned school complex, near a new path to a blue-roof 10 room apartment complex with a little wear and tear (in spite of a fresh coat of white paint on the walls) along the road, scattered its petals across the area, leaving ample work for the broom bristles of Himura Yuko. The landlady had a pleasant smile on her face, one that nurtured a few wrinkles. Rounded tanuki ears crowned a head of graying brown hair, and though the temperature was wonderful, she had a yellow scarf resting on the shoulders of her pink overcoat.

Broom guiding the petals off of the sidewalk and into the grass, it was mere busy work, her true intent being to greet the new students. Chance Institute’s first day of school would be tomorrow, and anyone set to attend as going to be moving in if they hadn’t already. The last year this area had been a little quieter, the school abandoned, but now she was glad to be watching the road through her small spectacles, keeping an eye out for new arrivals. She didn’t work for the school, but as the landlady, she was going to be keeping a close watch of them regardless.

Last edited:
The Monday Before...

Wanito Sadao awoke to the sound of his alarm clock ringing, and once he realized what day it was immediately tried to crawl under his covers. Moving day. He'd dreaded it for weeks. Suddenly the alarm clock sounded more like a warning. He wished it would stop already. He heard his mother come up the stairs and open the door to his room.

"Sadao you need to wake up. You got a big day ahead. Come down for breakfast, and put on the clothes I laid out for you!" his mother said as she moved on to the next room where his little brothers were.

Groaning, he slowly crept out of bed, crocodile tail swishing back and forth nervously. He put on his clothes, a nice collared shirt and slacks, and went downstairs to find a breakfast of scrambled eggs and fish. One of many things he'd miss where he was going. He was quieter than normal during breakfast, but as usual the sound of his siblings talking and fighting, his dad reading the paper aloud, and his mom singing filled the house. He'd miss that too. He went back upstairs to brush his teeth and grab his toiletries, giving himself a glance in the mirror. Wanito Sadao was a large kid, standing at a towering 2 meters when he wasn't slouching. More striking, he had the head and tail of a Crocodile. It wasn't too common to have the head or body of an animal in this day and age but Sadao still stood out, despite his desire not to. He was an intimidating visual to be sure. He wiped the last sleep out of his eyes and went to work on his teeth. He took great care of his teeth, as he was very proud of them. He worked extra hard today because he wanted to make the best first impression he could. He grabbed his suit case and his backpack and went back downstairs to find his mom and dad waiting for him by the door.

"Have fun son." His dad said, wiping small tears away "Learn a lot and become a great hero."

"Make sure to keep your grades up, and make new friends ok?" said his mom, doing a much better job of keeping herself together.

Suddenly, the reality that he was actually leaving came down on him and all his fears poured out like a waterfall. "What if they don't like me? What if the teacher is strict? What if it's too hard? What if they find me scary or repulsive? What if i can't do it? What if-"

"Whoa whoa, slow down there kiddo." His dad soothed. "It's gonna be ok. You can do this."

"But... but what if I fail?"

His parents looked at each other and were quiet for a moment. Then his dad spoke, looking him directly in the eye. "Then you try again. Failing is not the end of the world. It's how we learn."

"Besides," his mom put in. "Highschool is not the end of your life. Hell, it practically just started. You gotta focus on making the most of it"

Sadao nodded. He wasn't sure if he really believed his parents but it helped all the same. He took a shaky breath and opened the door. "Well.. I'm off to school."

"WE LOVE YOU. YOUR STUFF WILL BE THERE ON WEDNESDAY!" his mom shouted after him as he walked to the train station. He got on to the large car and took one of the many open seats. That was nice about the large car. It was always pretty empty. Technically school wasn't supposed to start for another week but his mom had made him leave early, saying that being early was a sign of good character and that taking a week to get acclimated to his new life would be good to do before school really started. That didn't make it any better. He dreaded having to introduce himself to the teacher and all his classmates. He got off at his stop and began to follow the map on his phone.

He ended up getting lost and thought sarcastically "Wow, I sure am glad I left early. Now there's no need to worry about being late for orientation." After about thirty minutes he finally came to the dorms and reeled a little. They were a bit more worn out than he had expected. "Still," he thought "they do look kind of cozy." Then he saw a lady out in front sweeping up the cherry blossoms. He took a deep breath and walked forward, unconsciously drawing himself inward. "Um- ex-excuse me but do you know where I can find the landlady of this dorm?"

"That's me dear." She smiled kindly. "Are you one of the new students? If you give me your name I can give you a key to whichever room you'd like. You're the first one to arrive."

Suddenly his palms began to sweat. "Uh- um yes. Th-thank you ma'am." He stuttered and started to try to look at the choices. She was nice and she didn't seems intimidated by him but talking to people was scary. There were ten rooms, five on the bottom and five on top with stairs and a balcony leading up to them. He thought a bottom room might be nice because he could leave and come back faster and wouldn't have to encounter people as frequently. And since he might see people coming up or down the stairs he figured the room furthest away would be the smarted choice to avoid them. He was about to ask for that room but then he stopped. His parents wanted him to grow, and he couldn't do that if he kept in his comfort zone. Gathering up his courage he spoke" Could I puh-please have the top room furth- closest to the stairs please?" He wanted to change but he had his limits.

"Of course. Here you go!" she said handing him the keys to his new room.

"Thank you!" he said, quickly bowing and sprinting up the steps. He unlocked and opened the door to a small hallway with a bathroom and kitchen area that gave way to a larger room with one glass door in the back leading to a balcony outside. He went in and immediately bumped his head on the door frame. He winced, thinking that would be an especially difficult change to deal with, walked in and started unpacking the things he had. Wanito Sadao was extremely nervous.

Hiroto had woken up a little bit earlier than usual that Tuesday, rather than stay in bed for the next five minutes it would take for his 6:30 alarm to start ringing, he decided to get up early and prepare for the day ahead of him. As he went into the kitchen to make some toast for breakfest his drowsly mom walked in.

"Up early as always." she commented, "At least today you should have let yourself get some rest."

"I appreciate your worries Mom, but im really not tired." Hiroto replied calmly.

"If you say so." his mom replied before snoring a bit.

After finishing his toast, Hiroto went back to his room to prepare for his leave, he finished his packing, took a quick bath, brushed his teeth one more time, and came downstaris to see his mom and siblings, now awake, all in the living room ready to say goodbye.

"Don't worry, i'll make sure that Shuichi doesn't cause any trouble when you're gone." said Aya with a big smile on her face.

"Knock it off!" responded Shuichi, "You don't have to worry about me, i'll be fine! I'll also tell everyone in the baseball team that my brother will become a hero with pride!"

In spite of his cold attitude, Hiroto couldn't help but smile a bit from the words of his siblings.

"Hiroto, make sure to take care of yourself." his mom said, "You have always worked hard for all of us in the family, and it often worries me how little you seem to rest. Really, i just don't want you to push yourself too hard, and i want you to remember that we'll always be here for you." with a comforting voice.

Hiroto could only stand silent for a second before replying, "Don't worry, i won't disappoint you."

His family then all let their arms open for a hug, and Hiroto couldn't help but comply, as they hugged him he started thinking about how much they meant to him, and how it was for their sake that he was working so hard for through his entire life.

After the hug, Hiroto opened the door, before he left his mother gave him two small lunchboxes to him, one to eat for lunch and one for dinner, both with his favorite food, chicken katsudon. As he closed the door he saw Shuichi start pouting as he started to tear up a little, Aya trying to cheer him up and his mom about to place her hand on both of their heads, likely to pat both of them.

He took one last second at his small house before finally walking away. After 20 minutes of train rides and 5 minutes of walking, he had arrived at the dorms area, he walked up a bit close to the woman near the door of what he assumed was the attendance. Asking "Pardon me, but are you the landlady here? I am Hiroto, one of the students meant to move here."

"Yes i am my sweet, since you are the second to arrive, would you like to choose your own room? All of them besides 201 are free." she replied with a soft and warm voice.

"Any of them should be fine." responded Hiroto.

He then received the keys to room 103, it was a humble home to say the least. Hiroto was already used to living in a small and crampled space so that wouldn't be too much of an issue. He went to the main room, sat on his bed and started emptying his backpack to prepare for his new life there.

April 4th, Esuha City

5:32 AM

The first rays of sun could already be seen through the trees of the peaceful park. The silence of nature was only broken by Fumei’s running footsteps. Once she reached her goalpost (One of the drinks vending machine) she came to a brusque halt, getting a bottle of water and sitting down to catch her breath. After she did her set of calisthenics, it’d be about the time her dad woke up to prepare breakfast. “Do we still got milk at home? I should probably get some on the way back, just in case.” With this thought she proceeded to continue her work out routine, and then went home. It was Saturday, so she’d probably chill until lunch and then go to school in the afternoon.

2:43 PM

Fumei was standing just outside the door, carrying two backpacks on her back, two on her chest, as well as a big suitcase in each hand. “Goodbye, old man, see you soon.” She said with a hint of a smile in her lips.

“Bye. Good luck.” Her dad wished without as much as looking at her while attempted to close the door. Oh, for God’s sake.

“Oi, you shitty fossil, your only daughter is going far away for a while, shouldn’t you at least say stuff like ‘Be careful of boys, they are all wolves!’ or something?” She was going to be away from home for a long time for the first time in her life, so a few nice paternal words would help set her heart at ease.

“Ah, true. Sorry.” He said apologetically, opening the door and looking his daughter straight in the eyes.

‘…’ He blankly stared at her for a while that felt like an eternity.

‘When did she get taller than me? Did I blink and miss it? OI! This isn’t fair! I want to go back to when she’d call me papa and ride my shoulders! GODDAMN YOU TIME!’ He had to use every ounce of his being to keep the tears from going out. It was too much.

He pretended to cough as if to clean his throat.

“Tell the boys in your school I’m sorry for sending them a muscle-brained bear instead of a daughter.” Her dad said with a completely sincere smile.

“I hope you fall down the stairs, break your butt, and no one’s there to help you!” After yelling at him for the last time in a long while, she ran to the stairs as quickly as possible.

5:54 PM

Fumei had just arrived on the appointed dorm apartments, having ran all the way from the train station. ‘Ok, first calm down. Meeting anyone like this’ll only cause trouble.’ She closed her eyes and took deep breaths in regular intervals, one of the few useful things her dad had teached her.

“Um, may I help you?” Someone suddenly said.

That sudden question definitely didn’t make Fumei yelp. ‘Aw, she looks so nice.’ In front of her stood a lady who exuded warmth. “Uhm yes, I’m Fukaina Fumei, I’m going to be studying and living here starting this semester.” She said while giving an awkward bow. The older lady smiled.

“My name is Himura Yuko, and I’m the landlady of this complex. Welcome. Do you have a preference for a room?” She asked.

“Uhm…” She looked at the complex. “Not really. Anything’s fine.” She replied.

“Well, ok then, follow me and let me at least open the door for you since you’re carrying so much.” She said with a kind smile.

“Thanks a bunch, Miss Himura!” Fumei exclaimed.

Well, this was it. School would start in two days. Nothing to do until then but wait.

Waking up to her phone ringing, Tsuki groaned and lazily snuck her hand below her pillow to pull it out and without even taking a look at who it was, she just hung up and went back to sleep. Few seconds before it started ringing again, 'Who is it so early, LEMME SLEEP!!' She switched the phone off and put it on silent. Only a few moments passed before she heard her door getting knocked repeatedly "Knock, knock, TSUKI~ Come out~~~"

Ah, she recognized this voice instantly. It was her annoying friend and she immediately realized why she was here too. "OH." Eyes opening in an instant, she quickly got off the bed and rushed to the door, opening it. Eyes landing on her pink bright friend - Eimi. Eimi had long wavy, pink hair and her eyes were a shade of red. She was what you'd call a bishoujo. The only reason she wasn't popular in her middle school was because she was one of the abnormals and born quirklrdd in a world of quirky people. Tsuki wasn't half bad herself, with equally beautiful blonde hair but way shorter as it was only shoulder length.

"Thank you, I was soo gonna be late if not for you Eimimi!"

An hour or so later:

"Alright granny, I'm off! I'll soon be a hero and make lots of money, to even make you young again. I'll leave Eimi in your care," Tsuki said with a gentle smile and turned to her pinkette friend, "And granny in your care."

"Don't you worry Tsuki-chan, these old bones still have a lot of energy left!" Her grandma took out a envelop out of her pocket and held it out for Tsuki to take it, "There you go~"

"I can't take this granny, it's from your hardwork..." Eimi placed her hand on the old lady's and held the envelop as well, "Don't you worry about us, you just go out there and return this when you become a fine hero."

Tsuki felt a warm and fuzzy feeling inside her, being loved was great. She bowed to them both and thanked them, "Fine, I'll take it. I'll make sure to update you both everyday! BYEEE!!" She waved them goodbye and rushed out of her house.

"Everyday might be a little too much... We aren't exactly free all day you know..."
"She is already gone Eimi-chan."
"Mhm, ANYWAY! Let's get to work and open shop granny." And so the two started prepping to open their small bakery.

3:00 PM

Arriving at the apartment she was supposed to be at, she saw an old lady just standing there as if she was waiting for her. Tsuki approached the lady, "I'm a new student here, are there any empty rooms? If so I'd like one, least noisiest if possible."

Tsuki didn't make much of an eye contact with the lady nor did she pay any close attention to what she said aside from her room's directions, she took the keys and went straight to her room. Tsuki let go of her bag, locked the door and without even taking a look around the room, she jumped on the bed and lied down. 'I already miss home... I don't think I can deal with people without coming off as too rude and villainy...'

Sunday, April 5th

12:00 PM

Donovan Mallory woke up to the bright noon sun entering through his small room in his grandparents apartment. Torn curtains lazily hung off his window . As he managed to get up off his cot he checked the calendar and grinned like a madman. Today was the day. He rummaged through his laundry pile and put on some black denim pants, a faded band T-shirt and high tops. Donovan grabbed his duffle bag and started stuffing clothes and necessities till he nearly stuck the zipper

Good enough
Donovan thought to himself as he climbed out the window and dropped onto an old sofa that had been left in the alleyway.
He quickly got up and brushed himself off and started to sprint as the schools "dormitory" apartment complex was 5 miles away and he wanted to make it before it got too late.

3:00 PM

After catching and missing several busses and cutting off traffic Donovan finally made it to the front of the schools Dorms. He saw a kind looking old lady and several students moving about the dorms.

I really hope I don't fuck this up.

As Donovan approached the old lady greeted him with a smile, although a wary one judging from his..off appearance. He was average height at 5'10, but had a pretty athletic physique for his age .

"Hello ma'am, do you know what rooms are still available for the dorms? I'm Donovan Mallory by the way."

"Of course dear, we still have a couple of the upper rooms available. Here you go"

She handed Donovan a small brass key with the wooden tag on it that read 203

"Thank you ma'am"

Donovan shifted his duffle and looked up to the apartments and started his way up to them when he noticed one of the other students walking out of their dorm.

Just don't cause any trouble

He thought to himself as he walked towards his dorm

Last edited:
April 3, 9:00 AM

The man was clearly avoiding making eye contact. Taishiro sighed quietly. There was no helping it. There was at least one pretty much everywhere. Even after five years people still remembered them. It didn’t help that he was looking more like his dad with each passing year. It made sense that they would be put off by his presence. There wasn’t a point in getting mad at them anymore. He did his best to ignore the stranger while he waited for the train to reach his stop.

A short while later, he was walking out of the train station when his phone buzzed. He stopped to check it, discovering a text from Setsuko.

Did you make it there yet?

He replied, telling her he had just reached the station and was about head there.

Call me when you get situated.

After assuring her he would, he put his phone away and set out for the dorm building.

Arriving a few minutes later, he found a woman out front. He approached her, somewhat hesitantly, before speaking.

“Excuse me. Are you the landlady? I’m one of the new students who’s supposed to be staying here.”

She smiled at him “Yes I am. Most of the rooms are still open,if you happen to have a preference.”

“Any of them should be fine, thanks.”

She nodded before retrieving the key to Room 104 and handing it to him. He thanked her, turning to leave, when she spoke again.

“I don’t suppose you could give me your name?”

He paused, not answering for a few seconds.

“Yoshinori Taishiro.”

“Pleased to meet you dear.”

“...Pleased to meet you too”

He headed into room and dropped his things on the bed. Sitting down, he looked around, concluding there weren’t any visible issues with the living space, and sighed again. He decided hold off on calling Setsuko for a few minutes, and began unpacking.

Well, I think I’m off to a decent enough start. For now anyway.

“Oh, one moment dear.”

Yuko’s tanuki ears twitched as she went after Donovan. Approaching the boy, she handed him a coupon: 50% off at a local restaurant if four or more people ate, good for one collective meal.

“Introduce yourself to your classmates. They’re already made themselves at home, but from the quiet I’m not sure how well they know each other yet.” Putting both hands back on her broom she added, “And that coupon was a gift, so take care not to lose it on the way.”

"Oh?..Thank you!"

Donovan took the coupon and put it in his wallet for later.
As he put his wallet back into his Jeans pocket, he readjusted his duffle bag and headed up to his dorm. A small apartment room with a kitchen bathroom and side laundry room with a closet.
Donovan didn't have much which never really bothered him. He liked roughing it back in NY when they took vacations to the mountains when he was a kid.

"Just like Home"

He unloaded his duffle which consisted of a sleeping bag, laptop, 5 outfits of clothes as well as some American comic books from Marvel and DC. He looked back in his wallet and read the coupon.

"50 percent off at Ryuki's Grillhouse, for parties of 4 or more, This coupon can only be used once. Expires 4/30/20"

"Well..I might as well try and get some people to go. "

Donovan said as he walked out the door and looked for anyone nearby to ask .

Last edited:
It was around 3:10 PM of Sunday as Hiroto was walking back to his dorm. On his hands were two heavy plastic bags from his recent groceries, containing rice, some tofu, veggies, white bread, and some other essentials for cooking like oil, vinegar and others. After this, he wouldn't need to rely on cheap store lunchboxes anymore, and the last of his living expenses shopping was done for at least a week.

As he arrived at the dorms he saw the landlady still sweeping around, he gave her a quick nod as a greeting, which she returned. As he walked into his room, the moment he was about to open the door to his dorm, he hear a noise of a door opening, one that seemed to come from upstairs.

'It's already 3pm huh?' Looking at her phone's clock, Fumei realized she hadn't stocked up on groceries yet. 'I already ordered food yesterday for dinner, so I should hurry up and take care of that. There might be a good sale going too since it's sunday.'
As she left her room, she found that one of her neighbors was also leaving his. He was a boy that seemed to be around her height. 'Crap, what do I do? I should say hi right? We are going to be classmates after all.'
"Erm... SALUTATIONS, FRIEND!" She half yelled in a stilted tone while giving a stressed smile and hand for a shake. She really wanted to die at that moment.

Last edited:
"SALUTATIONS FRIEND!"

Donovan turned around to see a blond girl around his height standing behind him awkwardly, holding a hand out for a handshake.
He obliged the gesture and shook her hand.

"I'm Donovan, but everyone at home calls me Donny. So what's your deal? "

She seemed to be around his age maybe a bit younger but it was hard to tell.
The blonde had a tough exterior which reminded him of the girls on the track and field team back at his old high-school

Last edited:
Not paying much mind to the sound of the door on the second floor opening, Hiroto entered his room. He placed most of what he had bought on the fridge and some of it on a small storage cabinet he had bought a few days earlier.

With this, the last of his expenses was done. However, while he now finally had everything he needed for the next few days, he still hadn't been done with his simple daily chores. As he procceeded to take a quick five minute shower, he picked up his previous change of clothes, placed them on a small bag, and left his dorm to go to the laundromat for his daily laundry.

It was the day before school started and Wanito Sadao had already found himself in what he considered to be one of the worst crisis' of his life. It had been a very difficult week for Sadao. He had bumped his head on the door at least three times, lost a pair of socks in the laundry, gotten stuck in a conversation with the landlady twice, spent his weekly allowance in five days, stubbed his toe, and lived in constant dread of having to meet his new classmates. And now, on top of everything, he was in a situation he had only seen in his nightmares. Two of his dorm mates (presumably) were having a conversation right outside his door, and another was walking in his direction with a really intimidating air about him. Sadao immediately wanted to hide in a nearby, but he steeled himself.

"You need to change yourself in order to become a hero!" he thought, as he jerked his way over to the person walking towards him.

"Here goes nothing!" "H-hi muh-muh-my n-name is W-w-wanito Sadao!" he exclaimed. They both stood there for a second and Sadao saw a flash of irritation on the other's face.

"FORGET IT I GOTTA RUN!" Sadao screamed into his head, and before the kid got a chance to say something he was blasting away, using his Quirk, Croconile, to propel himself up to the second floor of the dorms... head first into his door and into the other conversation he feared. Dazed, he sat up, finding himself between two strangers.

As Donovan waited for the girl to respond suddenly another student jolted up to the second floor from somewhere below and was knocked down from the force. The student looked very odd with his crocodilan appearance. Despite the intimidating look he radiated nervousness and anxiety.

Whats with this guy?
Donovan thought as he looked down to the student sitting below him

'What was that?' Tsuki was just lazily lying around in her room when she heard a bang right above her ceiling. Himuro was an old lady and reminded Tsuki of her grandma, maybe something happened to her. She fell and is hurt and needs help? Who knows but she had to at least check it out. She got off her bed and opened the door and walked out to see a grey-haired boy around her age about to leave with his laundry. Two is better than one.. Kinda. "Oh, hi." Tsuki waved at him awkwardly, it was never easy to converse let alone converse with strangers. "I was about to go upstairs to check what the commotion is, wanna go with me?"

Hiroto had been approached by a blonde girl who appeared to be one of his classmates, she was asking him if he wanted to go and check out what was happening upstairs. "I don't have the time for this..." thought Hiroto, replying to the girl "Im sorry, i am about to leave for the laundromat right now." with a flat tone on his voice. Though he took a second to take a glance at the second floor. Seeing all the three students from there outside their rooms, he thought "Did the teacher say some news to one of us and asked that person to pass the information to the rest of the class? This could be important.".
With that in mind, he retracted his former statement and told the girl "Actually, forget what i said. Let's go talk to them, it shouldn't take too long.".

After being startled by the sudden arrival of another possible classmate, Fumei was able to resume her train of thought. “Ah, nice to meet you, I’m Fumei. I was just going out to stock up on some groceries. Oh, right, I forgot to have lunch today, so I should really be going, see you guys later hahaha.” But her forced laugh died as she turned around, seeing two people in the way to the staircase, seemingly having just come up from the bottom floor. ‘Great, I’m getting a week worth of social interaction in 5 minutes, just great.’ Fumei drew a short but deep breath. "Uhm, excume me, may I pass?" She said, really wishing she had been born with an invisibility quirk in that moment.

"Pardon me." Hiroto replied to the girl, stepping aside to make space for her to pass. But also took a moment to ask a quick question, not directed at the girl in front of him in specific, but all three of the students standing upstairs, "We heard some noise from upstairs, and came to see all three of you outside your rooms. Did anything happen?".

"Oh, uh"

Donovan looked at the Crocodile kid who was obviously distressed and looked like a nervous wreck.

"Its nothing really, the door just jammed up so I had to slam it shut."

He lied.

"Since we're all here , the land lady gave me this coupon ?"

He handed the other boy the paper.

Taishiro stared at the door. Something was going on outside. He thought he had heard something upstairs. And he definitely heard talking outside just now. Should he investigate? Was something wrong? Did it matter? The words from his last conversation with Setsuko echoed in his mind once again.

Just remember that High School is shorter than you think. Don’t forget to make some friends and make some memories, okay?

He sighed in defeat. She really would never let him get away with hiding. It was stupid to avoid them for this long anyway. This was as good an opportunity to try meeting his classmates as any, right? He could do this. Even if this turned out bad he could take it. He was used to it by now. He was here to get a clean slate. He took a deep breath and braced himself as he opened the door to step outside.

His ears told him the others were upstairs, and briskly walked to the staircase. As he reached the top he looked to see five other students standing outside. One boy spoke as he handed something to another.

“Since we’re all here, the landlady gave me this coupon?”

Taishiro took the opportunity to speak up.

“Coupon for what?”

Hiroto took the coupon from his classmate's hand to take a quick look at it. "50 percent off at Ryuki's Grillhouse, for parties of 4 or more, This coupon can only be used once. Expires 4/30/20" he read from it just loud enough for everyone to hear.

"The landlady must have wanted all of us to eat together. Im not really interested in hanging out, but saving up on food expenses for one night would be good." Hiroto thought. He then asked Donovan "So do you want us to come with you to use this?".

Donovan gave it some thought

"Well I was planning on going out to eat anyway, seeing as how I have no groceries or anything yet. So yeah, sure. I'll tag along."

He said nonchalantly

"What about you guys? We need at least 4."

He asked the others

“...upon for what?”

Sadao quietly and unsteadily opened his eyes, as his world slowly came into focus. His head silently throbbed. He was looking at a wall... or maybe up at a ceiling? And..! unknown faces all around him! He went into panic mode, quickly shutting his eyes and tensing up, trying not to move or draw attention.

"What are these people around me? Why am I on the floor? Why does my head hurt so dang much? Have they noticed me? Wait no that's stupid of course they have! But do they know I'm awake? Oh gosh, I've made such a bad impre--Wait are they saying something?"

"50 percent off at Ryuki's Grillhouse, for parties of 4 or more, This coupon can only be used once. Expires 4/30/20" came from a cool voice, though he couldn't tell the direction. "So do you want us to come with you to use this?"

Another voice, one with a weird accent, replied back. "Well I was planning on going out to eat anyway, seeing as how I have no groceries or anything yet. So yeah, sure. I'll tag along. What about you guys? We need at least 4."

"Is he talking to me?!? Wait, you guys?! How many people are here? Wow, my head really hurts... I gotta get out of here. But it's rude to decline the offer... and it's a good chance to meet all? my classmates. My head hurts a lot. Ahh let's just get it over with!" Suddenly, Sadao shot up from the floor. "Wow these guys were closer than I thought. Oh no there are a lot of them too." And with wild panic in his eyes he began to blabber.

"Um Y-yes hi my name is -Wanacho- um no that's wrong- Wanito S-sadao and I live in the upstairs of here and I am be going to school here so yes I would like to come to food eating and thank you very much!" And with that he dashed back into his dorm with the speed of a wild animal running for it's life.

"Alright, we need one more person to be able to use this coupon, is anyone here up for it?" Hiroto asked with a for everyone to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back