• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bloojay

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!
I’m Jay and I’m new to this site, but I’ve been hyperfixated on my hero for ages and would love to roleplay! Please let me know any ships you’d be interested in— I’ll let you know my interest level!

For a bit of extra info, I like playing:
Hawks, Fuyumi, Izuku, Ochako, Kirishima, Denki, Mina, and pretty much any of the league of villains!

I may end up writing characters slightly different from canon, mainly just relating to their relationships with other characters.
I love canon divergence and AUs!
I don’t have any triggers, so pretty much any topic is fine. Just give me a heads up (:

I’m a multishipper! My big ones right now are dabihawks, monoshin, momochako, fuyurumi, and spinneraki, but I’m willing to roleplay most ships (no adult x minor or incest)
Well I'd be willing to do MonoShin if I can be Shinsou

Hey! I've been craving an Kiribaku rp for awhile- I prefer Bakugou, if you're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back