• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MHA canon x canon rp

Doctor Poison

PLUS ULTRA!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there it's the Doctor! (No relation to Doctor Who lol) I just lost an rp partner who I was doing a lot of MHA AU rp with and I got a taste for it! I don't write a lot unfortunately, but I do my best. I can promise to write a few sentences per response

I have a ton of ideas I really want to try! Mostly I want to do AUs, maybe use a couple OCs I have? I can play most characters except for AFO, All Might, and Endeavor

Here's my ship list:

Shouto x Eijiro

Izuku x Katsuki (non abusive)

Tamaki x Mirio

Dabi x Hawks

Denki x Hitoshi

The AUs I really wanted to try were:

Spirited Away

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

If this looks appealing to anyone feel free to DM me!

Alice in Wonderland

I had an idea where Izuku would fall down the rabbit hole as a kid. But once he's there the world naturally starts to force him to take on a role. Unfortunately since the King of Hearts has eyes on him...that means Izuku slowly starts to become the Prince of Hearts. His hair becomes white and his eyes will change to red. Once the transformation is complete he won't be able to return home. Izuku is trying to avoid the King of Hearts and find a way to go home while keeping his memories of the real world. A sequel would be him returning to Wonderland as an adult because his mother is dying and he could find a cure there but he faces similar perils and that his reality is starting to merge with Wonderland!

Black Butler/ Good Omens

Izuku is living in Victorian England as the son of an earl. Living his best life until a satanic cult decides to burn his home down, kill his parents, and kidnap him, branding him with a mark that summons a demon. Izuku makes a contract with a demon called Bakugou to give him the power to save others. Izuku loses his right eye but is able to build up his life from the ashes with the help of three servants and his demon butler. Izuku becomes the King's Guard Dog, a police for London's criminal underworld. He comes into contact with a lot of supernatural beings and exceptional humans, trying to prevent the apocalypse

Lovecraftian Cult AU

Izuku Midoriya is a humble police officer in a small town. One night his long lost childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugou comes to him. Izuku is discovered to be the son of an Eldritch Abomination, the King in Yellow. Izuku is then taken to a commune where he is worshipped as a god like entity. Confused and frightened he tries to adjust to this new reality as his powers confirm that their faith is much more than the ravings of lunatics. At the same time he must perform his duties as a guardian of his followers and interact with surrounding cults in the area while the Cult of All for One plots the end of the world...

God AU

Based on Greek mythology, we can discuss it but I'm a big fan of a human sacrifice being saved by the god they were being sacrificed to! Also a fan of Hades and Persephone-esque stories

If any of this looks appealing please feel free to DM me! I know it's very Izuku heavy but that's just who I main as. I'm more than happy to play someone else as the main character. I'm willing to play as Izuku, Shouto, Hitoshi, Mirio, Keigo and others! If you want to add me on Discord, I'm Aria6516

Users who are viewing this thread

Back