• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA/BnHA Roleplay Partner Search

PrincessHimeChan

Hi, hello!

I finally got out of school for the semester, which means I have time to roleplay, and I am looking for new partners!

So, right now I am looking for roleplay partners to roleplay My Hero Academia with me. <3

A little bit about myself: I am a 27-year-old living in California, and going to school studying English Education. I am a huge weeb, and have been roleplaying for 10+ years. I am a flexible roleplayer, and will go from short script style up to paragraphs. It all depends on what you need. I prefer canonxOC or canonxcanon, but am up for discussion before I pair my OC up with yours.

My requests of my partner:
*Please be 18+. This is solely due to the fact that I'm an adult. I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with minors.
*Please be communicative. I understand life gets in the way. I have a toddler and I am working and going to school. Life gets busy. Just be honest. :)
*If there is something you are not comfortable roleplaying, please be honest and tell me. <3 Roleplaying is something that is supposed to be enjoyed by both parties, not just one.

Canon Characters I play:
*Bakugo Katsuki
*Izuku Midoriya
*Kirishima Eijirou
*Denki Kaminari
*Shoto Todoroki (I am still trying to do my research, so please be patient with me)
*Dabi
*Toga
*Keigo Takami (Hawks)

OC Characters I play (and will provide character sheets for):
*Sumire
*Caine
*Hime
*Zephyr
*Kotone
Thanks for taking the time to read this. <3 I hope you find the perfect roleplay partner for you

Hey there :) would love to RP with you, shoot me a DM if you are still looking for partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back