• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA/BHNA Collaboration

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hard to plan out a scene without knowing how its going to go down exactly, and the rest said to plan it out IC which i would prefer honestly.

Are you referring to electing of the class president? I'm honestly not sure, Lauren would probably vote for herself having lost her memory of the snake encounter. Any of the others she'd blame them for her injury.

Alrighty it's that time again!
PlusUltra PlusUltra - Himiko
Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond, Heavens Man
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 - Manipulator
King Crimson King Crimson - Ryusei
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren
Webs Elk Webs Elk - Christopher, Techtricity, It
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily
@The Explorer - Seiryo, Tokutski
@ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi, Mr. Harmony
@EMIYAman - Mukaido/Mr. Jigsaw
@ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
@KingPoisonYugiohMha - Kurage, Victor
@BobbyJoe - Jimmy, Daiyamondo
@AniMANIA7983 - Samuel/Razor
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack, Queen
SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua
@GrieveWriter - Petra
@FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
@Xcelgamer - Charlotte
@Octoling - Inkles
FactionParadox FactionParadox - Saburo

(Ngl pretty sure I forgot to do this last week but moooving on...)
Roll call time! Since our last roll call we have welcomed back a few of players who had to take care of some personal issues (our hearts go out to you FactionParadox, The Explorer, and BobbyJoe!) and we've also brought in a couple new players! Say hello to Octoling and Xcelgamer if you haven't already! This brings our student total up to 19! Most of you know the instructions already but I'm going to include these instructions with each roll call for everyone's benefit. If you have been @'ed in this post and wish to continue posting in the MHA Next Class RP, please reply with 'Y' within 48 hours of this post. If not, please reply with 'N'. If the DMs and I don't see a response from you within the allotted time, we will boot you from the RP at our discretion. Now to our main bit of news this week:

~~~~~~****||****||****~~~~~~

CHAPTER II
SCHOOL BATTLE ARC - PART I
"MISSING HEROES"

As all of you should be aware, UA High school is about to be under attack! @ANIMEWEEB101's villain Sakkaku (real name: Senshi) has been kidnapping pro heroes off the streets and brainwashing them to raise an army of evil heroes! He has launched an assault on the school with a group of about 30 henchmen, and among these is missing #25 ranked hero Blazer. This is the first hint of Sakkaku's plot, and it is a shock to everyone seeing a pro hero among the attackers. It will be up to the teachers ( Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 , HerculePyro HerculePyro , Kapowne Kapowne , Webs Elk Webs Elk , @Octoling, @AniMANIA7983, @EMIYAman @ANIMEWEEB101 ) to protect the students, some of whom are still injured from the Quirk Assesment Test they completed earlier in the afternoon. Please please please, if you are not caught up on this RP's events, take time to read through both the Student Thread (Main) and Hero/Villain Thread (Other) to get familiarized -- links up top.
In addition to having 48 hours to respond to this roll call, if anyone wishes to get in an interaction before the attack begins, you will need to post within the same 48 hour period. After which, Letsneverdothisagain2019 will drop the intro post to the arc, and the battle will commence. After the battle we will *finally* determine which players are going to be class rep and vice rep. So for now you guys can plan out battle scenes and let your choices for rep be known in the OOC if you do not wish to post an interaction before the fight begins.
We're kicking off the storyline with a bang! But any character development you guys can squeeze in is always appreciated lol. Teachers will be holding off the enemies as best they can, but something inevitably won't go to plan, and the students will be forced to get involved. Really looking forward to this guys! Lets make this one helluva fight! Happy role-playing!

Ok Lauren will vote for Hikari

Spideep Spideep - Corvo
@ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
@GrieveWriter - Petra
@FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
@Xcelgamer - Charlotte
@Octoling - Inkles

Roll call time! Since our last roll call we have welcomed back a few of players who had to take care of some personal issues (our hearts go out to you FactionParadox, The Explorer, and BobbyJoe!) and we've also brought in a couple new players! Say hello to Octoling and Xcelgamer if you haven't already! This brings our student total up to 19! Most of you know the instructions already but I'm going to include these instructions with each roll call for everyone's benefit. If you have been @'ed in this post and wish to continue posting in the MHA Next Class RP, please reply with 'Y' within 48 hours of this post. If not, please reply with 'N'. If the DMs and I don't see a response from you within the allotted time, we will boot you from the RP at our discretion. Now to our main bit of news this week:

CHAPTER II
"MISSING HEROES"

As all of you should be aware, UA High school is about to be under attack! @ANIMEWEEB101's villain Sakkaku (real name: Senshi) has been kidnapping pro heroes off the streets and brainwashing them to raise an army of evil heroes! He has launched an assault on the school with a group of about 30 henchmen, and among these is missing #25 ranked hero Blazer. This is the first hint of Sakkaku's plot, and it is a shock to everyone seeing a pro hero among the attackers. It will be up to the teachers ( Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 , HerculePyro HerculePyro , Kapowne Kapowne , Webs Elk Webs Elk , @Octoling, @AniMANIA7983, @EMIYAman @ANIMEWEEB101 ) to protect the students, some of whom are still injured from the Quirk Assesment Test they completed earlier in the afternoon. Please please please, if you are not caught up on this RP's events, take time to read through both the Student Thread (Main) and Hero/Villain Thread (Other) to get familiarized -- links up top.
In addition to having 48 hours to respond to this roll call, if anyone wishes to get in an interaction before the attack begins, you will need to post within the same 48 hour period. After which, Letsneverdothisagain2019 will drop the intro post to the arc, and the battle will commence. After the battle we will *finally* determine which players are going to be class rep and vice rep. So for now you guys can plan out battle scenes and let your choices for rep be known in the OOC if you do not wish to post an interaction before the fight begins.
We're kicking off the storyline with a bang! But any character development you guys can squeeze in is always appreciated lol. Teachers will be holding off the enemies as best they can, but something inevitably won't go to plan, and the students will be forced to get involved. Really looking forward to this guys! Lets make this one helluva fight! Happy role-playing!
y

Also, I am still working on getting a Heavens man post up to start the election IC, which I think I will just automate once we have decided in here in th OOC.

Spideep Spideep - Corvo
@ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
@GrieveWriter - Petra
@FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
@Xcelgamer - Charlotte
@Octoling - Inkles

CHAPTER II
"MISSING HEROES"

Of course, Hikari is voting for Lily ( Lilliana2 Lilliana2 )

Ok Lauren will vote for Hikari
e57.jpg

I vote for Chris Webs Elk Webs Elk

Regardless of if he wins or not, that's going to make Chris' day immensely :)

He'd of course be down for it if he won, but he's so insecure that he assumes no one would vote for him anyway

Chris would probably be torn between Lauren and Lily but in the end choose Lily.
Lowkey wish we could have multiple votes

Also, I'm assuming it's the two people with the most votes, correct?

EDIT: Just realized I forgot to post my Y J. Africa J. Africa

Last edited:
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
@ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
@GrieveWriter - Petra
@FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
@Xcelgamer - Charlotte
@Octoling - Inkles

CHAPTER II
"MISSING HEROES"

Corvo’s voting for Desmond/ Kapowne Kapowne

Regardless of if he wins or not, that's going to make Chris' day immensely :)

He'd of course be down for it if he won, but he's so insecure that he assumes no one would vote for him anyway

Chris would probably be torn between Lauren and Lily but in the end choose Lily.
Lowkey wish we could have multiple votes

Also, I'm assuming it's the two people with the most votes, correct?

EDIT: Just realized I forgot to post my Y J. Africa J. Africa
Correct. However, if the others have the same # of votes, then the rep picks the vice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back