• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA/BHNA Collaboration

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Still haven't watched Hunter x Hunter even though it's on my to watch list. That makes me even more excited for it though :)

I honestly don't know if the either of the animes ever get to that point, but anyway be warned it's part of that insanely long arc Hunter x Hunter is often criticized for

Alrighty it's that time again!
PlusUltra PlusUltra - Himiko
Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond, Heavens Man
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 - Manipulator
King Crimson King Crimson - Ryusei
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren
Webs Elk Webs Elk - Christopher, Techtricity, It
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily
The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo, Tokutski
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi, Mr. Harmony
EMIYAman EMIYAman - Mukaido/Mr. Jigsaw
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha - Kurage, Victor
BobbyJoe BobbyJoe - Jimmy, Daiyamondo
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 - Samuel/Razor
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack, Queen
SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - Petra
FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer - Charlotte
Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo - Inkles
FactionParadox FactionParadox - Saburo

(Ngl pretty sure I forgot to do this last week but moooving on...)
Roll call time! Since our last roll call we have welcomed back a few of players who had to take care of some personal issues (our hearts go out to you FactionParadox, The Explorer, and BobbyJoe!) and we've also brought in a couple new players! Say hello to Octoling and Xcelgamer if you haven't already! This brings our student total up to 19! Most of you know the instructions already but I'm going to include these instructions with each roll call for everyone's benefit. If you have been @'ed in this post and wish to continue posting in the MHA Next Class RP, please reply with 'Y' within 48 hours of this post. If not, please reply with 'N'. If the DMs and I don't see a response from you within the allotted time, we will boot you from the RP at our discretion. Now to our main bit of news this week:

~~~~~~****||****||****~~~~~~

CHAPTER II
SCHOOL BATTLE ARC - PART I
"MISSING HEROES"

As all of you should be aware, UA High school is about to be under attack! ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 's villain Sakkaku (real name: Senshi) has been kidnapping pro heroes off the streets and brainwashing them to raise an army of evil heroes! He has launched an assault on the school with a group of about 30 henchmen, and among these is missing #25 ranked hero Blazer. This is the first hint of Sakkaku's plot, and it is a shock to everyone seeing a pro hero among the attackers. It will be up to the teachers ( Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 , HerculePyro HerculePyro , Kapowne Kapowne , Webs Elk Webs Elk , Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo , AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 , EMIYAman EMIYAman ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 ) to protect the students, some of whom are still injured from the Quirk Assesment Test they completed earlier in the afternoon. Please please please, if you are not caught up on this RP's events, take time to read through both the Student Thread (Main) and Hero/Villain Thread (Other) to get familiarized -- links up top.
In addition to having 48 hours to respond to this roll call, if anyone wishes to get in an interaction before the attack begins, you will need to post within the same 48 hour period. After which, Letsneverdothisagain2019 will drop the intro post to the arc, and the battle will commence. After the battle we will *finally* determine which players are going to be class rep and vice rep. So for now you guys can plan out battle scenes and let your choices for rep be known in the OOC if you do not wish to post an interaction before the fight begins.
We're kicking off the storyline with a bang! But any character development you guys can squeeze in is always appreciated lol. Teachers will be holding off the enemies as best they can, but something inevitably won't go to plan, and the students will be forced to get involved. Really looking forward to this guys! Lets make this one helluva fight! Happy role-playing!

Y

So student characters are just watching until something breaks through and they get involved im guessing.

Y

So student characters are just watching until something breaks through and they get involved im guessing.
Yes. Heavens Man and Mr. Jigsaw will be standing guard in the classroom with the 1A students to protect them, but expect them to be overwhelmed/distracted etc.

Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Roll call time! Since our last roll call we have welcomed back a few of players who had to take care of some personal issues (our hearts go out to you FactionParadox, The Explorer, and BobbyJoe!) and we've also brought in a couple new players! Say hello to Octoling and Xcelgamer if you haven't already! This brings our student total up to 19! Most of you know the instructions already but I'm going to include these instructions with each roll call for everyone's benefit. If you have been @'ed in this post and wish to continue posting in the MHA Next Class RP, please reply with 'Y' within 48 hours of this post. If not, please reply with 'N'. If the DMs and I don't see a response from you within the allotted time, we will boot you from the RP at our discretion. Now to our main bit of news this week:

CHAPTER II
"MISSING HEROES"

As all of you should be aware, UA High school is about to be under attack! ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 's villain Sakkaku (real name: Senshi) has been kidnapping pro heroes off the streets and brainwashing them to raise an army of evil heroes! He has launched an assault on the school with a group of about 30 henchmen, and among these is missing #25 ranked hero Blazer. This is the first hint of Sakkaku's plot, and it is a shock to everyone seeing a pro hero among the attackers. It will be up to the teachers ( Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 , HerculePyro HerculePyro , Kapowne Kapowne , Webs Elk Webs Elk , Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo , AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 , EMIYAman EMIYAman ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 ) to protect the students, some of whom are still injured from the Quirk Assesment Test they completed earlier in the afternoon. Please please please, if you are not caught up on this RP's events, take time to read through both the Student Thread (Main) and Hero/Villain Thread (Other) to get familiarized -- links up top.
In addition to having 48 hours to respond to this roll call, if anyone wishes to get in an interaction before the attack begins, you will need to post within the same 48 hour period. After which, Letsneverdothisagain2019 will drop the intro post to the arc, and the battle will commence. After the battle we will *finally* determine which players are going to be class rep and vice rep. So for now you guys can plan out battle scenes and let your choices for rep be known in the OOC if you do not wish to post an interaction before the fight begins.
We're kicking off the storyline with a bang! But any character development you guys can squeeze in is always appreciated lol. Teachers will be holding off the enemies as best they can, but something inevitably won't go to plan, and the students will be forced to get involved. Really looking forward to this guys! Lets make this one helluva fight! Happy role-playing!

Y

Spideep Spideep - Corvo

CHAPTER II
"MISSING HEROES"

Certainty of Death?
Small Chance of Success?
Y...olo!

What are you talking about J.Africa the heroes will be fine :p

Spideep Spideep - Corvo

CHAPTER II
"MISSING HEROES"

Y

I’m glad there’s a 48 hour period as I’ve been in a depressed state as of late and haven’t been doing anything but binge watching the walking dead. I just finished season 3 (woo!). I’m kinda glad there wasn’t a role call last week because I was kinda in the same funk. I do know I like doing this rp though so I’m not gonna let myself let this one go just because my brain is sad under quarantine (I don’t have a job, but I was just about to get one before it started, so I’ve been isolated longer than everyone else by a few months, it’s my own fault though)

anyway, question that I forgot the answer to: are heroes allowed to kill villains? Because I’ve been holding back razor because I’m unsure if he can. Of course I know you need consent to kill another players character, but I mean like NPCs.

Spideep Spideep - Corvo

CHAPTER II
"MISSING HEROES"

Y
hehe this'll be child's play for Senshi
despite the fact he'll porbably just do talking rather than fighting

Y

I’m glad there’s a 48 hour period as I’ve been in a depressed state as of late and haven’t been doing anything but binge watching the walking dead. I just finished season 3 (woo!). I’m kinda glad there wasn’t a role call last week because I was kinda in the same funk. I do know I like doing this rp though so I’m not gonna let myself let this one go just because my brain is sad under quarantine (I don’t have a job, but I was just about to get one before it started, so I’ve been isolated longer than everyone else by a few months, it’s my own fault though)

anyway, question that I forgot the answer to: are heroes allowed to kill villains? Because I’ve been holding back razor because I’m unsure if he can. Of course I know you need consent to kill another players character, but I mean like NPCs.
Yes. Killing villain NPCs is allowed and encouraged. If the hero is dispositioned to do that, then sure! If it's out of their normal character, an IC explanation must be made, of course.

Spideep Spideep - Corvo

CHAPTER II
"MISSING HEROES"

Y.....Can't I vote????? 😭😭😭😭😭

I'll need to discuss that with the other DMs. I'd try to think about it from within the story though. Personally as a student if I saw the new sous chef for the school kill a mf'er, I'd be pretty traumatized lol
Edit: disregard first half of first sentence 😂

I'll need to discuss that with the other DMs. I'd try to think about it from within the story though. Personally as a student if I saw the new sous chef for the school kill a mf'er, I'd be pretty traumatized lol
Edit: disregard first half of first sentence 😂

In that sense Charlotte has the advantage (surprise, she's already in counselling!)

Spideep Spideep - Corvo

CHAPTER II
"MISSING HEROES"

Hell Y

Spideep Spideep - Corvo

CHAPTER II
"MISSING HEROES"

YYYYYYYYYYYY

Spideep Spideep - Corvo

WhY not?

It looks like a lot of you aren't reading J. Africa J. Africa 's entire post. Go back and read the whole thing, please, and respond to ALL the announcements he's made.

If you can't read instructions or read other players' posts, RPing may not be the best hobby for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back