• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA AU: Quirk Reservation AU!

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hihi!
I'm looking for a small group (3-5) people to roleplay this AU with me!
Reply to this thread, and I'll make a pm thread to discuss! If demand is high, I'll make different little groups, or one big group!

Now, what is the Quirk Reservation AU?
The Quirk Reservation AU is a BNHA AU where the acceptance of Quirks is different than it is in the canon BNHA storyline: basically, not at all. Quirks usually manifest at the age of four, right? If a parent sees that a child has manifested a Quirk, they are legally required to take the child to a government facility, where they are taken to a special reservation for people with Quirks.
These Quirked peoples are stuck in this facility for life, taught that they must repress their Quirks, which never ends well, and are forbidden to have any sort of romantic relationships, for fears that would lead to having a child- who would then inherit a Quirk from their parents.

Both canons and OCs are welcome here, though I require you to play at least one canon if you also want to play an oc, unless there are enough canons played by others. Please, no one-liners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back