• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Merry Christmas!

djarin_pnw

My kindness does not mean weakness
Hello! It’s time for some Christmas prompts! Are you excited because I’m excited!

Just a few things:
1. 18+ I’m in my 20s and feel most comfortable with this age. Since the rps have romance (fade to black) it’s a must.
2. Third person please with realistic face claims.
3. 3+ paragraphs with details and grammar. I love the details and seeing what your character is thinking!
4. Searching for a female, M/F pairing only. I am a female, but my characters are male.
5. O/C chat! I’m friendly and love to get to know my partners and brainstorm! I’ve found it also keeps communication open between one another in the event things get stagnant.

Now for the good stuff! Bold is my preferred role.

Ho-ho-holy shit.....it’s almost Christmas!
Muse A stepped off the plane to visit family and as he signed the date to his rental car did he realize what day it was......December 20th. Just a few days to buy gifts, wrap them, AND attend all of his family’s get togethers. As he’s out shopping he runs into Muse B, a high school best friend who he’s since lost contact with. After helping the poor, clueless man find gifts for his nieces they go out for some cocoa. But do old best friends always remain platonic? Can he add another plan into his already packed holiday schedule?

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Muse A is a single mom with eyes only for her young child at the moment. The company she works for hosts a spectacular Christmas party every year and this year make it a family event and their son attends (Muse B). With him in a Santa hat could he help make this her child’s best Christmas yet and win her over at the same time?

All I Want For Christmas Is You
Muse A has been in love with Muse B since middle school. And....he ended up with her best friend in college. After being together for four years and an engagement broken off he comes home single and bitter. Maybe Muse A will get her Christmas wish after all.

White Christmas
Muse A and Muse B have been broken up for close to four years, but have a three year old together. After a crazy drive to drop the child off with Muse B to spend Christmas, Muse A gets stuck when the snowstorm becomes too much. With roads being shut down and sporadic moments of the power being on, their significant others won’t be joining them either. Instead, the little family focuses on making the most out of their situation for their little for the next few days and not killing each other. Although, maybe this Christmas miracle will heal old wounds and give the couple a fresh start.​

Last edited:
I’m interested in either the second or third plot! PM me if you’re interested :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back