• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Merrifield Psychiatric Hospital - OOC

i think a roommate might be fun !! i'm fine either way with it

ill work on my cs soon, been a while since ive been on rpn so my bbcoding is so rusty ( i _ i )

hey just wondering if its a requirement to use the coding and exact template in the cs or if we can customise it as long as the info's all there ?_?
As long as the info is there you can do whatever you want.

Hi

I need to quit... Sorry! Something came up and I'm unable to focus here. Not enough time for group rps... :(

But the idea is formidable and it was great to be a part of the team... at least for some days.

See you 'round!

Hi

I need to quit... Sorry! Something came up and I'm unable to focus here. Not enough time for group rps... :(

But the idea is formidable and it was great to be a part of the team... at least for some days.

See you 'round!
Sorry to see you go :(

Whoo-hoo! I'm all done my sheet at last ^^;
Forgot to mention, if I like your CS that means your accepted.

For my character, I’m thinking about a girl who has been sneaking out to meet up with a guy (or different guys) and her mother finally caught her, and was wondering if anyone wanted to be that guy and maybe he is sent to Merrifield as well? I feel like that would be a fun pair— lots we could do with it. We could have them stick together, or be upset and blame the other for getting them both caught and sent to a mental hospital (I’m leaning towards the latter, hehe). Let me know!

For my character, I’m thinking about a girl who has been sneaking out to meet up with a guy (or different guys) and her mother finally caught her, and was wondering if anyone wanted to be that guy and maybe he is sent to Merrifield as well? I feel like that would be a fun pair— lots we could do with it. We could have them stick together, or be upset and blame the other for getting them both caught and sent to a mental hospital (I’m leaning towards the latter, hehe). Let me know!
If I’m allowed to double I would like to take you on this offer

Go ahead.

What’s The Program?

A3A0978F-45A6-4E85-ACCD-C132A814E925.png

Such a great book. I’ve only read the first one but it’s a series. Basically suicide in teens has hit an all time high, kids are flagged and set to hospitals where they are basically brain washed and all their “bad” memories are erased and they are put back into society. Then there is a girl and her boyfriend are both flagged and set away but she is bound and determined to remember something and never loose her true self or him or her memories. It’s an awesome read. It’s one of my fav books.

I'll see if I can get a Cs up today. I might not be able to since I'm still thinking up the character but I got a general idea...

Is 16 the age that the place starts to accept people or can people be admitted sooner than that? So if you had a 16 year old character they would have only just been admitted and a seventeen year old would have been there for a year? Also the ideas and characters that everyone has been posting seem great so far! And that book looks great and I need to read that as soon as possible.

Is 16 the age that the place starts to accept people or can people be admitted sooner than that? So if you had a 16 year old character they would have only just been admitted and a seventeen year old would have been there for a year? Also the ideas and characters that everyone has been posting seem great so far! And that book looks great and I need to read that as soon as possible.
16 is the minimum age that Merrifield accepts patients. Everyone under 15 goes to a children’s facility, but someone who is 17 and older, up to 20, could have just arrived at the hospital.

Hmmm.. Sorry for not chatting lately, I've been trying to decipher a concept from the clutches of Writer's block.
I came across a slightly eerie thing and now I have an Idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back