• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Merrifield Psychiatric Hospital - OOC

Hi!

Few questions...

Is realistic face claim required or drawing (kinda anime-style) would be accepted as well?
Range of age for the 'patient' character?
Would the RP start with the 'handing phones over' scene?

Hey guys! I’m Paige, and I’m so so so excited for this! Does anyone have any ideas for characters yet?

Hey PaigeMadison PaigeMadison ! Yeah, I'm actually thinking of going about with having a homosexual male, who has been bullied all his life so hes turned to drugs and violence, which caused him to be put into the hospital.

Hello everybody! Super hyped for this. ^v^

Oh, LeniousStorm LeniousStorm ! That's awesome, I actually had a similar idea. I had planned a more effeminate homosexual male who (trigger warning!) had been abused by his father for having too 'girly' interests and liking other boys, not living up to his ideal depiction of a son. He developed a number of stress and anxiety-related disorders which is why he's in the hospital.

Maybe they can find common ground together, having dealt with similar things? The contrasting ways in which they cope with these issues could be an interesting dynamic.

Hi!

I actually do have a character for the plot. A rebellious tomboyish girl.

As for RP the idea sounds great, but the best thing was the way it was put on the thread. That phone chat is just brilliant!

Last edited:
Hello!

Debating between two potential characters, one male and one female, and I agree with Myrce Myrce the phone chat on the IC was really good and this just seems like it's going to be really interesting.

I'm doing a rough CS sheet, so their background and personality so that when we get the Sheets I'm ready. And because I suck at waiting so it's stopping me getting ansty.

Hi!

Few questions...

Is realistic face claim required or drawing (kinda anime-style) would be accepted as well?
Range of age for the 'patient' character?
Would the RP start with the 'handing phones over' scene?
I'd accept realistic or realistic drawings, 16-20, and the RP will start at the beginning of the day, at 7 AM. If your character is new to the hospital, then yeah, it'll start with them first arriving and handing over their belongings. And maybe learning just what Alone Time is if they don't cooperate.

Also, unless your character has a real mental disorder, then I'll be the one to diagnose your character based on their personality and history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back