• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mermaid plotttttt [MxF]

salty_ moustachio

thug . life
Looking for someone who can play a girl cursed to be a mermaid in a fantasy plot, where I play love interests. Blah, blah, there will need to be some way to undo the curse... we can work that out as we go along. Planning for it it be modern set, but anything else is up to you.

I prefer sassy chicks too, just saying. :)

Anyway, HMU if anyone is interested.

I clicked cause it said mermaid XD Although, my only mermaid character right now was born one, but maybe we could work something out?

Looking for someone who can play a girl cursed to be a mermaid in a fantasy plot, where I play love interests. Blah, blah, there will need to be some way to undo the curse... we can work that out as we go along. Planning for it it be modern set, but anything else is up to you.

I prefer sassy chicks too, just saying. :)

Anyway, HMU if anyone is interested.
Oooh I love mermaids, might be interested...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back