• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mermaid Plot Inside! LF > Doubling, Male/Female, Literate.

RayvenSeeking

Mystical Lover
Hey everyone! I've recently had a fan-girl moment when reading lore about Mermaids, and now I've gone and created my own... I've pulled this plot from my semi-built fantasy world.

For thousands of years, Merpeople have neglected to breathe air. The last time their species took to the land, their ruler betrayed then and damned them to slavery and chains. This started a rebelion and the Merpeople left the land for the sea, and found a new home somewhere far away from any kind of land. They were safe from the savage hands of their previous ruler and put into the hands of his second-hand man who ushered in an age of building and peace for the Merpeople. They set up home in what is now called the Bermuda Triangle, a place no sea-man dares to go. They trained a specific family of Merpeople to become the protectors of that their civilization, and have honored them time and time again for keeping their civilization safe from human intruders.

Over the time, civilization adapted to the air and so began an era of humanity in the sky. Blimps and flying ships became a thing and finally, for the first time in years, a flying ship has entered the Bermuda Triangle, freaking out the Mermaid on guard. She ends up encountering men coming down from the flying ships onto boat, and in an effort to wreck their ships and drown them, she is caught by their net and brought to the surface.

When her water adapted-lungs stop working, the Mermaid passes out and is taken away onto the boat. Later, she wakes up in a large watertank at the bottom of a flying ship. She feels sick, and too enclosed. She is held captive and not fed for three days, until suddenly somebody barges through the door to her entrapment. By that time, she looks famished and no longer has her mermaid glow. The water is released from her tank, and she touches the bottom of it, choking on the air as a painful feeling envelopes her.

Her vision fades and she passes out.

So, I guess what I am looking for is her savior, who in this story is known as the Pirate King, as he has ships that rule the sea and the sky. He is a dominating force, even the army doesn't mess with him.
If you wanted to play a mermaid, we could double up and have it so two mermaids/mermen were captured.

Thre is a twist to this plot, so please message me or email:

CherryTheOfficial@gmail.com

Hey, I'm totally interested in this prompt. Do you mind if I PM you to discuss more details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back