• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Merge (Reboot/Werewolf rp)

I would like to start an interaction but with all the noises and scents in the room, he would only have a vague idea of who he's speaking too so thus letting someone approach him instead.

MittyMittens said:
@Ravel I'm still accepting. What's your idea?
I'm torn between two: A naive, injured hiker lost in the woods with no knowledge whatsoever of werewolves, or a vengeful huntress on the prowl to destroy the werewolf species.

I would the option open for her to be Turned.

I could do either one, or perhaps combine the two ideas into one character. Whichever you'd think would fit the story best.~

Last edited by a moderator:
RowdyPotato said:
I'll do it in my next post if someone doesn't already :3 @StoneWolf18
Once again, this is why I love you.

59361273.jpg

@Ravel I think option B would be the most interesting. As we already have someone playing a human and werewolf currently wandering about naively. But we could combine them. She would most likely have to be turned in order to survive the rp, or else she'd be killed for attempting to kill one of "us" so to speak. But what I mean by combine perhaps she thinks or has been brainwashed, whatever you want her backstory to be that werewolves are monsters but comes to realize we're not all that different from humans

MittyMittens said:
@Ravel I think option B would be the most interesting. As we already have someone playing a human and werewolf currently wandering about naively. But we could combine them. She would most likely have to be turned in order to survive the rp, or else she'd be killed for attempting to kill one of "us" so to speak. But what I mean by combine perhaps she thinks or has been brainwashed, whatever you want her backstory to be that werewolves are monsters but comes to realize we're not all that different from humans
Alright then! I'll get to work on the CS and fully explain her position in her backstory. With luck, I'll have it up by sometime tomorrow afternoon.~

divyansh said:
One of us
one of us

one of us!!
Which reminds me, am I waiting for your reply or should I just carry on. Also, I volunteer Laikas as tribute to try and kill the humans!

free to join? And can we have characters who aren't part of either pack, but loners?

Ohkay guys I had an idea about the fighting when it happens. Basically garou aren't used to fighting so that should mean fenris always win but that is stupid and dumb as f and makes fenris op as f!

>_> So i was taking a shit and this came to my mind...

Roll 2 6 face dice...k?

then basically u pick a rang of numbers if they are in it...ur action is successful...In any case the range of Fenris would be 2+ by default as well Waring clan...and for Garou dogding would be 2+ :D BALANCE! now this is basic as f

>_> I would share the idea with mittens but just tell me what y'll think about ti in general. @all

divyansh said:
@Ravel nice chara
Thank you!

divyansh said:
Ohkay guys I had an idea about the fighting when it happens. Basically garou aren't used to fighting so that should mean fenris always win but that is stupid and dumb as f and makes fenris op as f!
>_> So i was taking a shit and this came to my mind...

Roll 2 6 face dice...k?

then basically u pick a rang of numbers if they are in it...ur action is successful...In any case the range of Fenris would be 2+ by default as well Waring clan...and for Garou dogding would be 2+ :D BALANCE! now this is basic as f

>_> I would share the idea with mittens but just tell me what y'll think about ti in general. @all
I didn't think this was a dice roleplay??

yea yea it isn't >_> just an idea ~_~

most likely no dice! ~_~

I'll make a few small aesthetic edits to my CS and then have Minerva somewhat literally drop in on the packs tonight~

Baconhands said:
@Ravel So how would she respond to being bitten? Also idea for you,may I PM you about it?
I don't want her to be bitten right away, if possible. I'll let her adjust to the group first, since she won't know right away that they're werewolves until they reveal themselves.

Yes, feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back