• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Merge of the Mutants

DJ Elfin

Killed by the inernet
Back in 2021, the government was doing research on humans and their hidden abilities. They successfully created a serum that would bring these powers out in humans. The test subjects? Unwanted infants and young babies. The people involved in the project assumed the serum was a flop when they didn't get next to immediate results. They continued to keep the children under watch at the facilities because it's not as if the they had anywhere else to go.

The current year is 2035 and just recently have the results of the serum arose. The range of powers were so incredibly vast and hard to keep up with. That was when they realized that these children were getting no social education. They had barely been outside and had little to no actually social contact or friends outside of doctors in the facility.

Now, these teenagers are being sent to Granger high school under watch to develop socially and to one day be released back into society as people.

You can reserve spots as a normal student or a mutated student now, but the RP will always be open to new characters. Ask your questions below.

I'm interested. Just a quick question these mutated student what exactly is mutated about them?

Bills352 said:
I'm interested. Just a quick question these mutated student what exactly is mutated about them?
Cool! The "mutated" teenagers have gained different powers which were supposedly inside of them all along. These could vary greatly, just as one's definition of mutated.

[QUOTE="DJ Elfin]Cool! The "mutated" teenagers have gained different powers which were supposedly inside of them all along. These could vary greatly, just as one's definition of mutated.

[/QUOTE]
Ah okay thanks for the answer. I'm still most definitely interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back