• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Mental Apocalypse

Madi hardly felt the scalpels blade as she jumped back from Mido's wild slashing. She was ready to go at him when suddenly, Lee is that her name?Who cares? intervened. Madi paused and watched her take down Mido with a few sharp moves. She growled. Don't interfere! This is our fight! Get her off, kill the boy.

Mido felt Lee holding him down, but did not hesitate this time. He put his foot on her stomach then pulled it back a bit, to release a massive push into her stomach, sending her flying into Madie. he stood up, his vicius smile covering his face, and he tilted his head slightly to the side walking towards the two entangled girls. "No time to panic. Life is still running out. No need for hurrying." he said cackling

Kill him now! Death will be quick for you, but your corpse will not be recognized! There's no time to hesitate, kill him. He's as bad as the Psycho's, kill him. Death and dying, death and dying, hee hee. DO IT NOW!

Madi shoved Lee off of her and threw the pipe, hoping for it to hit Mido's scalpel from his hand. Without waiting to see if it would work, she lunged at him and clamped her jaw down on his shoulder. Her teeth sunk into his skin and she snarled at the blood that filled her mouth. The red life was a delicacy at that point.

Amy watched, horrified as Madi's teeth sunk into Mido's shoulder.

She darted forward and jabbed a pressure point at the base of Madi's neck that sent her collapsing on the ground. Amy then moved to Mido and hit the pressure point in his solar plexus which also caused him to fall.

She stepped back and looked at the two writhing on the ground in pain.

She looked at Lee meaningfully. "Do I need to?"

Lee grunted as Oak rushed to her side and helped her up.

"I'm fine," she said, "I underestimated that person. Still didn't catch his name."

(Color will come later)

Madi groaned from the ground. She had hit her head again, for the third (or was it the fourth?) time that day. Her ears were ringing from the impact.

Hunt leisurely moved over to Madi and licked her face. So.. How did these critters survive? They seem so lost and fighting among themselves..

He turned and stared on the young man who had attacked them. He seems lost, have he lost somebody close? And why did he speak in Haiku? Hunt moved over and sniffed the man Smells like fire and soot.. Did he burn something? Hunt turned again and sat down besides Madi. Sapien critters are funny. Unlike Dirus sapien, they just attack everything unless you instill dominance.. Dirus.. Fearful, They are still animals, and they are on the hunt. Hunt lowered himself besides Madi and watched Amy carefully, his eyes fixated, poised to strike. Cub.

Madi whined when the wolf licked her face again. She was too lazy to lift her arm and wipe it off though. She heard the wolf walk away and then pad back, then sit beside her. He lay down and seemed to be guarding her. Yaaaay, puppy dog! Puppy! Yay! I like puppies.

Mido was lying down on the ground, not able to move and gasped for air. It took him time to catch his breath, and when he finally did so he sputtered "Fur as soft silk. Canine species strong loved being. Nothing here for you." He said trying to get up on his feet, failing several times.

Scalpel in hand he walked towards the wolf his head twitching as he walked in a slow pace and mumbling something intelligible, sweat falling down his face like a river of salty tears of a sad Tumblr fangirl after her loved character died.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Oak

"So," Oak muttered, "Are we all okay, or-"

Mido was still freaking out. He stumbled towards the wolf, and Lee was still glaring at him. Oak cleared his throat.

"I guess we're not all okay. Mido, come on." He grabbed Mido' shoulders, half to get his attention and half to push against him. "Come on, calm down, man. We're all hurt, okay? We're all in pain. And yes, things are hopeless, and I want to give up, but there's a difference between giving up and being psychotic-"

Oak paused again. He squinted. "Are you... Are we sure we won't turn Psycho?"

Lee got up and made an effort to lock Mido's arms from behind. "No, er, Mido's face looks human. He would look different if he was a Psycho."

"Well, he's certainly acting like one," Oak mumbled, taking the scalpel from Mido's hand.

(OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY!!! i didn't get the alerts!)

Amy eyed Mido, still posed to strike again. She noticed the wolf watching her, and she held eye contact with it. "We cannot turn into Psychos, no. Mido is going through some serious mental trauma right now." She gestured to Madi, her eyes still fixed on the wolfs. "I don't need to do that again to you, do I?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Madi mumbled unintelligibly and rolled over, burying her face in the wolf's fur. Soft... Very soft... Methinks we shall keep the puppy. Madi waved a hand at Amy as if to say ' I'm good ' and then snuggled closer to the wolf.

Mido was struggling to get out of Lees grasp but failed. He sank to the ground and looked down. He started sobbing, which then turned to crying. It was no longer sweat, but tears that fell from his face.

Amy rushed forward and kneeled down next to Mido. She put an arm around his shoulder, and spoke softly. "Hey, it's okay. It's okay, it's okay, it's okay. Nobody's gonna hurt you."

She looked at Oak helplessly and rubbed Mido's back.

Mido stared at the ground, the tears still dripping from his face. He slowly looked at Amy, "I failed miss. I failed. After all of my hard studies, I still were unable to save him. I am useless miss." Mido said while sobbing "This just proves I never could be any good. My parents tried to help me, but I could never do anything good enough. Always one big failure." Mido cried and looked down once more and rolled up in a fetal position and just continued to cry.

(Sorry it took so long)

(We've waited long enough!)

Hunt slowly opened his eyes, he had been taking a nap as the human survivors have been bickering and then trying to help each other. Hunt rolled with his eyes, he sniffed in the air, the Dirus were getting closer, and the humans have not gotten a single step foward. Typical.. Critters.

Hunt carefully rolled a bit to his side, knowingly that the dwarfy girl was holding onto his fur. With a quick movement. The girl was on his back again. Instead of waiting he quickly moved over to the one called Amy with a swift move with his jaws he had placed her on his back too. Still light.. Good.

Hunt turned to Lee and Oak and did the complete same thing to them. Grabbing them with his mouth and then lightly throw them upwards and onto his back. First Lee and then Oak. Sheesh.. I can do this.. I'm a direwolf! I am strong!... Hunt glanced back, there wouldn't really be room for the crazy one called Mido, still it looked like they didn't want him to be alone. Carefully Hunt opened his mouth and lifted Mido up, he ever slowly closed his mouth just enough so Mido wouldnt be able to actually get away. Right on. I hope these survivors can still hold onto stuff, I'm not going to stop until we reach Their building.

Making a sharp turn towards the highway, and sprinted. First just past cars and buildings, but they quickly got to the point where Hunt practically jumped between groups of infected. Quickly dodging some of them and sometimes he just rammed through. Hunt wasn't going to stop right now. Maybe they can settle now.. Hunt stared foward, not too far away he could see the silhouette of the large corporate building. Still a bit away, what do survivors eat? Hmh.. The dwarfy one didn't seem to accept the carcass.. Then again.. She might already been fed. Sweet little child. The bossy lady must be their boss.. Or atleast she seems to be aggressive.. The other female and the one called Oak? That's a tree... They seem to just be following the rest.. And then there is this Mido He seems to be special, since they have not killed him yet.. If someone were to threaten me I would strike them down... Then again... Are there any like me at all? Hunt pondered his existence, without slowing down.

Amy squealed as the huge hulking animal grabbed her-In his jaws. She hung on for dear life as he went hurling down the street.

"However..." She said out loud, bouncing up and down, "this is a pretty good way of travel."

(Well, if no one else is going to reply...)

Madi grumbled as the wolf tossed her crew of friends onto his back, and Mido in his mouth, and then took off running. She cradled Isaac's satchel to her chest as she clung to the wolfs fluffy fur, her head resting on his neck. She hadn't had time to grab his swords... She'd go back later, there was no time to turn back. Besides, she didn't know how to use them, so theyd only slow her down... Before she could argue with herself, she heard the others talking. Did Amy just say something? Yeah, then who just replied... Eh, oh well. She'd figure it out later...

Why did she feel so... Shaky and... Sick...? Was she going to puke? She hoped not, that would be gross. Everything ached. What was that on the wolf's fur? Blood? ...is that my blood? No, it's dark... Too dark for me... It smells bad... Psycho blood... Ew. Madi coughed once, which then spurre her into a hacking fit. Okay, that blood is mine...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mido felt the wolf bite his clothing. His already trashed t-shirt was far beyond saving by now. His face was one big mess, blood, tears and dirt had created dark, hard patches on his face, that had small flakes, that slowly was being shaken off by the bumpy ride the wolf was ensuring him. His thoughts were of his past. He could not stop thinking about how he always were scolded by his mother ad father for never being the son they hoped for. He had tried so desperately, and each time he though he lived up to their expectations, they just raised the bar even higher. He was nothing but a failure, and the death of Isaac, had only proven their point. He was a failure. He could never change that fact, and it would haunt him to his grave.

As tears still rolled down his face in a slow steady pace, he kept mumbling "Sorry.... I am so sorry.... Why Father?...." Over and over and over, in insanity a cold grasp.

((Also Kraken, no getting hurt, as I cannot stitch you up...))

(((Also also, I am on mobile for the next few days, so any OCC on posts, I cannot read before I get home.)))

Hunt "Gracefully" landed on top of a abandoned van, quite a few metres away was a large corporate building. Around it, pyschos. Hunt studied the building and moved down from the van and ran towards the building, suddenly Hunt "Roared." A psycho that had been by a car had grabbed hold of Hunt's right hindleg and bit it. In a completely un-graceful movement Hunt toppled in the air quickly trying his best to regain posture he landed on his side (Hopefully had the survivors already been flung towards the building to catch themselves or hanged on to hunt and avoided getting crushed beneath him.) Hunt opened his mouth and "Spat" the morose survivor from his mouth, (Although with quite visible teeth mark and saliva.) The psycho that bit Hunt was already dead, flung from the wolf's leg and landing head first on the pavement.

Hunt whimpered.. Although with a few tries Hunt finally stood up, limbing and looked to the survivors. The silence was short-lived. A inhumane roar from somwhere else was heard, Hunt looked towards the sound. Dirus sapiens. Hunt looked back at the survivors and turned his head to the building.

Madi grunted as suddenly the wolf came to an abrupt stop and they were flung from his back as he fell. She landed hard on her bad shoulder and cried out, feeling like her arm was going to be ripped off. Pushing herself up, Madi stared wide-eyed at the wolf, who whimpered and got to his feet. What had happened? Had he been bitten?

Madi flinched as there was suddenly a large roar that was clearly Psychotic. Looking towards the building, she spotted a large murder of Psycho's. And they were coming. Madi pushed herself to her feet and stood shakily, frowning as the wolf nodded towards the building.

"No."

Amy had been flung to the side, seeing as she had been having a blast with no hands, and grunted as she crashed into a car.

With stars flashing before her eyes, she shakily stood up, rubbing the back of her head and cracking her neck.

She watched the scene with Madi and the wolf.

(Well, the gameplan is to kill everyone including those who have left/disappeared for a long time *Wonder* so I have been granted the gift of first kill. *demonic cackling* let the games begin!!!)

First Kill.... LEE

Lee yelled as the wolf suddenly bucked them all off his back, and she went flying off its back. Weightlessness was a funny feeling. It was nice, exciting, peaceful... until you hit the ground that is.

Lee slammed into the blacktop and instantly pain erupted in her skull. Her scream stuck in her throat. A fierce ringing started up in her ears, and she felt like she couldn't move. Lee groaned and blinked rapidly as she opened her eyes. She couldn't focus, the pain was too great and the impact just ruined the rest. She saw a figure approaching... actually, she saw four figures. Oak and the others! They could help! But wait, where was the wolf?

Lee pushed herself to her hands and knees and waved to them. "Over here."

She stared as they grew closer. She looked to their faces. Damn, even on a good day she couldn't tell who was who but now it was practically impossible. They seemed to spot her and they all began running. Lee was relieved. They'd be there shortly, they would help.

They were an few feet away, and they slowed, resuming their slower pace again. They... surrounded her? She looked around at eye level, confused. Wait... none of them had been wearing suits, yet they all were now? What the hell is going on? Lee looked up.

Blank faces.

All of them.

Every.

Single.

One.

And there were more than just four now. They were laughing at her. No. No, she couldn't die! They converged on her.

ONE DOWN..... FIVE TO GO.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back