• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Men Of No Masters

Sizniche

This profile is no longer in use
Roleplay Availability
I know you have dozens of these to browse to find something that piques your interest, so I'll keep this short to save time, since I'm still forming the idea.

My concept takes place in a fantasy world akin to ancient Greek epics, naturally taking place in a world similar to the classical era. You will roleplay as one of a group of former slaves, who have been given freedom by their brutal master in his last will and testament as well as a ship just barely large enough to hold all of you, as you have a history of being unruly and the master didn't want you to be a problem for his heirs. As former slaves, you have very little rights, and the roleplay would center around them trying to eke out a living in a world of physical gods and mythical beasts. Obviously, this won't take place on Earth, as I intend to mix a lot of different mythological concepts and ancient civilizations, and I'd rather not have that one guy be on my back saying "that's not how it was!"

If you're interested, I'm open to suggestions for lore and story arcs.

Interested and why not add say a few small things like say some have wings or tails or something cause I know some mythological beings have such things like iris has wings and a few others

Interested and why not add say a few small things like say some have wings or tails or something cause I know some mythological beings have such things like iris has wings and a few others
Makes sense, having mythological creatures as slaves would make sense, so it would be logical in the group. I'd be up for this.

So how are we going to do this like how many people are we going to have? And what about setting and all that?

So how are we going to do this like how many people are we going to have? And what about setting and all that?
I'm still mulling over details, and I might just concede and say it takes place in Greece for simplicities sake. As for how many we're going to have: as many as I can get. I don't intend to do this idea with less than five people including myself.

raven flame raven flame SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Sega Sega Okay, I'm probably going to have this take place in a non-earth setting so I can take more setting liberties, but that means it may take a while before the roleplay is complete. However, this does mean I am willing to accept ideas from you guys, and in the meantime I can make an OOC for us to chat in while we wait for more candidates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back