• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
“What about you princess?” He asked
Maya tilts her head as she thinks about the question. "Well. I'm not entirely sure. I know I feel so free and so much stronger when I'm on the move. Oh, and I have stamina for days, so I essentially never get exhausted....buuuuuuut I have a few....weaknesses too."

Last edited:
Maya tilts her head as she thinks about the question. "Well. I'm not entirely sure. I know I feel so free and so much stronger when I'm on the move. Oh, and I have stamina for days, so I essentially never get exhausted....buuuuuuut I have a few....weaknesses too."

“Everyone has a weakness” he chuckled

Adelaide quitely walked along with Miandiya keeping herself a bit behind the women. "yes ma'am...this is all my master's and mistress items.." she replied never looking up at her keeping her gaze down.
"You dont have to call me ma'am. Just call me Miandiya. I dont think I caught your name earlier." She smiled.

“Oh… where were we? Sorry got a bit distracted for a minute” Ranni chuckled trying to play it off, despite Dru being the only one still there
Dru looked around trying to pretend like he wasn't being awkward." Uhh its ok ill leave you guys to it since you seem to be getting along so swimmingly."

"You dont have to call me ma'am. Just call me Miandiya. I dont think I caught your name earlier." She smiled.
"oh...um yes miss, if you would like Lady Miandiya" Adelaide replied as she just walked along with Miandiya keeping her gaze down. "I never did share my name miss,....it's of no importance.." she quietly replied

“No, the king wanted to do it, in a vain effort to help me find a wife” he sighed
"Awwwww that's sweet." Maya said. "But you don't seem to be too happy about it. Lemme guess. They want to rush you into marriage, but you want to fall in love at your own pace."

“Pretty much” he nodded
"My parents are like that too." Maya said. "All I hear is 'Maya! Wear this so you can be a more appealing wife. Maya! You're a princess, not an adventurer. You are to be wise and obedient, not reckless and lazy.' and then I'd tell them 'I'm not lazy! I'm just bored from being held up in a castle and listening to a bunch of nonsense.' and then I'd get punished and the cycle would repeat itself."

"My parents are like that too." Maya said. "All I hear is 'Maya! Wear this so you can be a more appealing wife. Maya! You're a princess, not an adventurer. You are to be wise and obedient, not reckless and lazy.' and then I'd tell them 'I'm not lazy! I'm just bored from being held up in a castle and listening to a bunch of nonsense.' and then I'd get punished and the cycle would repeat itself."

“Hehe, yeah, it does get really boring” he chuckled

“Hehe, yeah, it does get really boring” he chuckled
Maya imitates a guard as she mimics her mother's voice. 'Maya Misako, you stop imitating a guard this instant!' she laughs. "Even with this upcoming party, I'm supposed to be all formal and political and whatnot, but that's just not my thing. I don't mind being elegant, but I'm not kissing any ass for some coin you know."

Maya imitates a guard as she mimics her mother's voice. 'Maya Misako, you stop imitating a guard this instant!' she laughs. "Even with this upcoming party, I'm supposed to be all formal and political and whatnot, but that's just not my thing. I don't mind being elegant, but I'm not kissing any ass for some coin you know."

He nodded “yes I do know, but they don’t understand why we are the way we are” he added

"oh...um yes miss, if you would like Lady Miandiya" Adelaide replied as she just walked along with Miandiya keeping her gaze down. "I never did share my name miss,....it's of no importance.." she quietly replied
she frowned hearing that. "Hey dont go thinking like that. It is important. How else am I suppose to call you. I cant just refer to you as girl or you. So what's your name. "

she frowned hearing that. "Hey dont go thinking like that. It is important. How else am I suppose to call you. I cant just refer to you as girl or you. So what's your name. "
Adelaide kept quite wanting to tell the women that it was fine if she was called girl or you...as her masters would when not using her name. But Miandiya seemed upset that she was not letting her know what her name was, so not wanting to upset her any further she complied and told her her name. "Im Adelaide miss..." she said.

"I do?" Maya said uncharacteristically softly with a very light blush on her face before quickly shaking it off and posing. "Of course I do! You have my thanks."

He blushed a bit and looked away “anyways what’s your thought for that plan?” He asked

Adelaide kept quite wanting to tell the women that it was fine if she was called girl or you...as her masters would when not using her name. But Miandiya seemed upset that she was not letting her know what her name was, so not wanting to upset her any further she complied and told her her name. "Im Adelaide miss..." she said.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

A dark skinned sun elf caught up to Miandiya and Adelaide “there you are Miandiya, why did you leave without me?” A young girl asked, whom Miandiya would recognize as her chieftains daughter Verata

Musicnotes Musicnotes

A dark skinned sun elf caught up to Miandiya and Adelaide “there you are Miandiya, why did you leave without me?” A young girl asked, whom Miandiya would recognize as her chieftains daughter Verata
"sorry Verata, your father asked me to help my new friend Adelaide with these boxes." She said and smiled at Adelaide .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back