• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
"hopefully i can make something nice for you all as opposed to having to fight." Dru seemed distracted by his thoughts as if remembering something.
" I look forward to it. I just dont know how long I'll be here." She said and noticed how he seemed distracted. "Something on your mind Dru?"

Musicnotes Musicnotes

“That’s not what I meant Miandiya, aside from being reincarnated I’m sure there is something special about you” she stated again

Drumonkey Drumonkey

“Well it looked like he was distracted by the prince for a minute” she chuckled

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

“I thought I’d check in on my subjects, see the guests arriving, and see if Ranni has had any luck in her pointless endeavor” he chuckled

Musicnotes Musicnotes

“That’s not what I meant Miandiya, aside from being reincarnated I’m sure there is something special about you” she stated again

Drumonkey Drumonkey

“I thought I’d check in on my subjects, see the guests arriving, and see if Ranni has had any luck in her pointless endeavor” he chuckled
Maya nods. "So you're an active prince. I like that. A real man of the people." She glances at Ranni and the others before looking at Xander. "I think her endeavor is going pretty well....if it's what I think you're thinking she's doing....I think. If it is, I have soooooo many questions...and I'm sure they do too."

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Drumonkey Drumonkey

"Nothing you really need to know about." She said wanting to keep her past life to herself for now. "I'm gonna go take these boxes to the east wing since I was helping her carry this stuff" she said motioning to Adelaide before she went back to walking. AquaMarie AquaMarie

" I look forward to it. I just dont know how long I'll be here." She said and noticed how he seemed distracted. "Something on your mind Dru?"
"yeah i just had some dark memories." Dru rubbed the back of his head and let out a chuckle as he tried to play it off.

Maya nods. "So you're an active prince. I like that. A real man of the people." She glances at Ranni and the others before looking at Xander. "I think her endeavor is going pretty well....if it's what I think you're thinking she's doing....I think. If it is, I have soooooo many questions...and I'm sure they do too."

"Nothing you really need to know about." She said wanting to keep her past life to herself for now. "I'm gonna go take these boxes to the east wing since I was helping her carry this stuff" she said motioning to Adelaide before she went back to walking. AquaMarie AquaMarie

“Alright, feel free to swing by the inn if you want to chat some more or hang out” Ranni chuckled a bit

“So are you saying your a reincarnated soul as well?” He asked with a whisper

“That’s good, I thought Ranni and I were the only reincarnated ones in this world at least presently” he replied
"Nope. According to her and the people I've met so far, there are six of us." She said with a grin. "Or at least six that we know of including us. Either way, you're not alone."

Ranni chuckled “fair enough, I don’t really need to worry about that, here, if you study magic your already crazy” she sighed “but at least you all aren’t the only ones” she added

“But I welcome you all to Gondor and the princes birthday, the party won’t be for a couple more days” she stated as she began walking further into the town with them as they headed up to the castle “princess, our maids have already prepared your room and I will take you there pretty soon” she said to Maya LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

“Miss, your kind will be held in the west wing per your chieftains request, and to keep you separate from the order” Ranni looked at Miandiya with a smile Musicnotes Musicnotes

“And as for you I will help you get your masters room ready in the east wing” Ranni stated as she glanced at Adelaide still carrying the boxes AquaMarie AquaMarie

As the 4 girls were walking they would end up passing by Dru in the marketplace Drumonkey Drumonkey
Adelaide of course kept very quite like she had been during this whole interaction. They ran into another man and really there was a lot of talking between them. She did not listen to a single word, she was taught to keep quite and not ease drop. So Adelaide of course kept quite as a mouse and just stood there awkwardly hiding behind the boxes she was carrying. Her ears twitched as East wing was mentioned she looked over to the half elf that said she was helping her. Quitely she nodded and followed behind her.

"yeah i just had some dark memories." Dru rubbed the back of his head and let out a chuckle as he tried to play it off.

“Alright, feel free to swing by the inn if you want to chat some more or hang out” Ranni chuckled a bit

Adelaide of course kept very quite like she had been during this whole interaction. They ran into another man and really there was a lot of talking between them. She did not listen to a single word, she was taught to keep quite and not ease drop. So Adelaide of course kept quite as a mouse and just stood there awkwardly hiding behind the boxes she was carrying. Her ears twitched as East wing was mentioned she looked over to the half elf that said she was helping her. Quitely she nodded and followed behind her.
"oh I see." She said to Dru. "Well I'm taking these boxes to the east wing. See you later " she turned to Ranni. "alright I will." Miandiya started to walk. She looked over at Adelaide noticing how quiet she had been. "So these are all going to your master's room? "

"Nope. According to her and the people I've met so far, there are six of us." She said with a grin. "Or at least six that we know of including us. Either way, you're not alone."

“That’s good to know, so since your here, would you like to go for a walk or something?” He asked with a light blush

“Yeah… I’ve got one or two of those too” Ranni sighed in a way that seemed like just admitting that sucked all her positive energy away

His blush darkened, gaining a few quiet chuckles from his guards before he shot them all a glare
Maya laughs at the guards. Then, she wraps her arm around one of Xander's arms, blushing a little in the process. "So ummm, I think this is how it works? I haven't walked anywhere with a prince before, so I don't exactly know the formalities behind it or if we can just walk casually. I maaayyyyyy have fallen asleep in some of the boring classes."

Maya laughs at the guards. Then, she wraps her arm around one of Xander's arms, blushing a little in the process. "So ummm, I think this is how it works? I haven't walked anywhere with a prince before, so I don't exactly know the formalities behind it or if we can just walk casually. I maaayyyyyy have fallen asleep in some of the boring classes."

“Hehe, yeah me too” he chuckled lightly as he began to walk back to the castle with her in tow

Since they were close together, Maya whispers in his ear. "So what can you do? Or did your reincarnation not come with any gifts?"

“Well I haven’t discovered anything unusual really, I mean I’m quite good with a sword, with almost no training, but if your referring to something like Ranni who is gifted with ancient magic that no one here really understands, then probably not” he replied

“Well I haven’t discovered anything unusual really, I mean I’m quite good with a sword, with almost no training, but if your referring to something like Ranni who is gifted with ancient magic that no one here really understands, then probably not” he replied
"That sword skill without training is pretty impressive if you ask me." Maya said. "Who knows, swordplay could be your thing, or maybe you have something hidden within."

“Yeah… I’ve got one or two of those too” Ranni sighed in a way that seemed like just admitting that sucked all her positive energy away
Dru sighed but was thankful to get distracted by maya dragging him away and pretend wiped his brow.

Dru sighed but was thankful to get distracted by maya dragging him away and pretend wiped his brow.

“Oh… where were we? Sorry got a bit distracted for a minute” Ranni chuckled trying to play it off, despite Dru being the only one still there

"oh I see." She said to Dru. "Well I'm taking these boxes to the east wing. See you later " she turned to Ranni. "alright I will." Miandiya started to walk. She looked over at Adelaide noticing how quiet she had been. "So these are all going to your master's room? "
Adelaide quitely walked along with Miandiya keeping herself a bit behind the women. "yes ma'am...this is all my master's and mistress items.." she replied never looking up at her keeping her gaze down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back