• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
"well we should leave him alone since he seems to be otherwise occupied and i dont know about the rest of you but im pretty sure its against most customs to casually interact with non royalty."

“Yeah, that is true, this world does have a very similar idea and feel to royalty and nobility as my old worlds ancient history, but Xander doesn’t really care” Ranni chuckled

“Yeah, that is true, this world does have a very similar idea and feel to royalty and nobility as my old worlds ancient history, but Xander doesn’t really care” Ranni chuckled
"mhm." Dru was unconvinced and not quite sure he wanted to test it out either way.

“Yes, as a matter of fact he is” she replied Drumonkey Drumonkey

"well we should leave him alone since he seems to be otherwise occupied and i dont know about the rest of you but im pretty sure its against most customs to casually interact with non royalty."
"It is!?" Maya said with a look of surprise on her face. "Wait, I think I remember being lectured about that a few times. Something about social boundaries and the dangers of being around commoners.....I'm gonna go talk to him."

Maya casually, albeit recklessly, walks over towards the crowd of guards. "Hey. Excuse me. Royalty talking to royalty here. I'm trying to speak to the prince."

"It is!?" Maya said with a look of surprise on her face. "Wait, I think I remember being lectured about that a few times. Something about social boundaries and the dangers of being around commoners.....I'm gonna go talk to him."

Maya casually, albeit recklessly, walks over towards the crowd of guards. "Hey. Excuse me. Royalty talking to royalty here. I'm trying to speak to the prince."

“Yes? And can I help you miss?” Xander asked as he approached her through the group of guards

“Yes? And can I help you miss?” Xander asked as he approached her through the group of guards
"Possibly, soon to be man of the hour. Since we're both here, I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm Maya Misako." Maya partially covers her mouth and mouths the words 'and I'm a princess' before she continues talking. "Nice to meet you!"

"Possibly, soon to be man of the hour. Since we're both here, I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm Maya Misako." Maya partially covers her mouth and mouths the words 'and I'm a princess' before she continues talking. "Nice to meet you!"

“Nice to meet you Princess Misako” he smiled and bowed slightly “welcome to Gondor” he smiled

Ranni chuckled as the group heard a commotion near by “I believe that would be him” she replied as a large group of guards were keeping a loose formation around the birthday boy

Drumonkey Drumonkey @AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes
Dru raised an eyebrow and then gave a polite bow "nice to meet you all my name is Dru and as said i am a Reincarnate." Dru felt awkward saying it out loud and admitting to it but he figured they were like him.
"Pleasure to meet you Dru, I'm Miandiya. Just a guard from the sun elves" she said and looked toward the crowd. "Wow the prince is one too..I haven't been around this many people like me before"

“Nice to meet you Princess Misako” he smiled and bowed slightly “welcome to Gondor” he smiled
She smiles and bows. "It's a pleasure to be here. I-hold on." Maya looks at the guards and then she whispers at the prince. "They're not gonna tell, are they?"

She smiles and bows. "It's a pleasure to be here. I-hold on." Maya looks at the guards and then she whispers at the prince. "They're not gonna tell, are they?"

“Why are you so worried about hiding who you are?” He asked curiously

“Why are you so worried about hiding who you are?” He asked curiously
"Because I'm breaking several rules right now." Maya replied. "My kingdom doesn't have the freedoms yours does, and I don't have the freedoms that you do...or at least I'm not supposed to."

"Pleasure to meet you Dru, I'm Miandiya. Just a guard from the sun elves" she said and looked toward the crowd. "Wow the prince is one too..I haven't been around this many people like me before"
Dru smiled at her "its a pleasure to meet you Miandiya thats so cool that youre a guard, I cant believe i got powers and became a normal guy while these people became royalty." Dru shook his head glad that he didn't become royalty but also a little bummed.

Dru smiled at her "its a pleasure to meet you Miandiya thats so cool that youre a guard, I cant believe i got powers and became a normal guy while these people became royalty." Dru shook his head glad that he didn't become royalty but also a little bummed.
"Its a job. I like to fight. " she laughed. "Part of my nature I guess. What kind of powers do you have"

"Because I'm breaking several rules right now." Maya replied. "My kingdom doesn't have the freedoms yours does, and I don't have the freedoms that you do...or at least I'm not supposed to."

“Well in this kingdom, you don’t have to follow your rules” he chuckled “I don’t mind” he smiled

"Its a job. I like to fight. " she laughed. "Part of my nature I guess. What kind of powers do you have"
"i can tap into unlimited energy and channel it through my body to cast spells plus im skilled in blacksmithing."

The guards instinctively readied their weapons when she hugged him, and when she let go she could see a light blush on his face
Maya pauses when she sees his face. However, she also notices the guards readying their weapons and holds her hands up. "Wait, wait. I meant no harm. I'm sorry....just put the weapons down. I don't want to hurt you guys for doing your job."

"hmm that's pretty neat." She nods. "I got no powers, cant all be that lucky."

“I’m sure there is something about you that’s special Miandiya” Ranni smiled
Dru shrugged "its dangerous but i like the skills that i got more than the power." Dru felt awkward being around them even more so when he saw the blush since he felt like he was introuding.

Maya pauses when she sees his face. However, she also notices the guards readying their weapons and holds her hands up. "Wait, wait. I meant no harm. I'm sorry....just put the weapons down. I don't want to hurt you guys for doing your job."

Xander cleared his throat “at ease everyone, it’s alright” he stated and his guards returned to their normal state “that was just surprising” he added

“I’m sure there is something about you that’s special Miandiya” Ranni smiled

Dru shrugged "its dangerous but i like the skills that i got more than the power." Dru felt awkward being around them even more so when he saw the blush since he felt like he was introuding.
Miandiya looked over at Ranni not saying anything at first when she said there was something special about her. She just shrugged before making something up on the spot. "Well we got reincarnated. That's special I guess." She nods. "That's understandable. Maybe I get to see your abilities in action one day."

Miandiya looked over at Ranni not saying anything at first when she said there was something special about her. She just shrugged before making something up on the spot. "Well we got reincarnated. That's special I guess." She nods. "That's understandable. Maybe I get to see your abilities in action one day."
"hopefully i can make something nice for you all as opposed to having to fight." Dru seemed distracted by his thoughts as if remembering something.

Xander cleared his throat “at ease everyone, it’s alright” he stated and his guards returned to their normal state “that was just surprising” he added
Maya rubs the back of her head and giggles. "I'm a bit energetic. So, what brings the beloved prince out of his castle?" She asks curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back