• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Memoria OOC

Exposition! Woo!

I don't have much to add beyond that (IC or OOC). Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Really digging this world so far.

i DO hope that was a decent explanation.it makes perfect sense to me, then again i have every piece of information on the board.

i hope the holidays are treating you all well. if you guys can, post in the ooc just so i kknow how you all are doing. an thank you JAy fro posting to help keep this up.

More or less makes sense. There are two object Regalia, which is either personal items brought by people to the island, or technology left behind by whoever made the island.

There's also an organization called Regalia who looks for the other two types of regalia in order to make life better in the island.

Do I have the gist of it?

Also, I wouldn't say no to a few levels or a cool magic item if you want to thank me. :xFwink:

Holidays are doing alright for me, just busy. I should have decent internet access for a short time within the next week or two, so I'll take that time to try to write a couple posts.

wonderful~ I look forward to it.

you more or less have the gist of it Jay, at least witht he info you have available
and... i might reward constant posting with exp, true~

I'm alive I swear! Holidays have been kicking my booty. I'll get a post in today. Sorry! >.<

no worries~ merry christmas to everyone!

i made a short post. i debated on setting up a random encounter but i think its best to wait until a day or two. id like everyone to post something after christmas is properly over though. We need to get right bakc on track!

Hey, just checking in here. So, I think I'm probably going to bow out of this now. I've been meaning for a while to get in and write a couple posts and just haven't gotten around to it, and though I have had things to do, I think it may also just be because I'm just not that interested anymore. To be fair, I haven't really been feeling rp in general lately (except, by some weird stroke of bad luck, the one that happens to be inactive at the moment. Go figure.) But, anyway, I figure it's just better for me to go. If y'all still need an extra character in the party, I have no problem with y'all using Daimha as an NPC or something, at least until the spot is filled. Just whatever works best for the story, I'm not terribly attached.

So yeah, I wish you all the best of luck with this RP. Hope y'all find your memories again!

well. at least you said something.

whats the word from the others? ill begin opening up recruitment to replace Daimha shortly. I know the holidays are going on which is why i haven't been pushing as much, but id like at least a word if you are alive /willing to continue.

You know, it's funny. I was actually thinking to myself the other day that I hadn't posted in this thread in a bit and wondering if I had missed an update, and it looks like I had. Whoops.

That said, I'm not sure how much more my character can contribute to this scene, so perhaps a transition to Remnant might be in order.

ya, ill transition it. beforei do i want to make sure how many people are still intrested. depending on if HEATS is still intrested or not i might have to delay to recruit again. dont want it to be just you and Iris x3
SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS

im helping someone get their character set up, but ill probably move you guys to the outpost today. i had considered just moving you to the capital itself and skipping said outpost but i didnt want to rob you guys of exploratiob or rp potential. This world is vast after all, and what you do is up to you~

I'm still here, just haven't been on my computer too often since family is around. I'm glad this is still going. I'll get a post in.

on a sadder update, the person i was helping set up their character backed out so im back to recruitment. i have no desire to wait though: we will continue and ill scare any en counters accordingly while we go to recruit people

Whoops, guess that "tomorrow" turned in to "the day after tomorrow". Sorry about that.

hey, no worries! as long as we keep on keeping on, its fine~

lets welcome A L M O S A L M O S to the fold. He will be playing your caster! Almy feel free to jump in whenever. Im going to begin writing up a post for your shopping fun

Thanks all, healer and general support in the house - with quite a bit of magic in my back pocket. I will be stumbling into your little camp soon enough - probably erratic and slightly winded. See ya around!

Man, you should have doubled down on the Knowledge Cleric rather than going for a multiclass. Those things are utility beasts!

But regardless, welcome aboard! Hope to see you IC soon!

Lol, perhaps - but my Theurgist helps make up for the lack. I have been wanting to play this for a while now. Let's see what I can come up with.

Almos, I hate to be a nitpick, but could you maybe standardize your post so it's more like the rest of ours (same font, text size, no big fat image). It's super disruptive and breaks reading flow when there is a sudden change in everything you're reading.

Also, text color should probably be darker. Light blue on white is pretty straining on the eyes.

Dark blue would be fine, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back