Memento Mori: OOC

District more should be done (unless anyone has suggestions) and CS is up, though please hold off on making characters until more lore is up. I plan to work on Races next (again, suggestions are welcome)

in other news, my computer can't connect to the internet atm (I'm on my phone) so if you need to contact me do it through RPN not Discord.

On that note, I have a question for everyone. I plan to make a discord for this Rp to use as an additional OOC, but should I just merge it with the Discord for Jörmungandr?

District more should be done (unless anyone has suggestions) and CS is up, though please hold off on making characters until more lore is up. I plan to work on Races next (again, suggestions are welcome)

in other news, my computer can't connect to the internet atm (I'm on my phone) so if you need to contact me do it through RPN not Discord.

On that note, I have a question for everyone. I plan to make a discord for this Rp to use as an additional OOC, but should I just merge it with the Discord for Jörmungandr?

yeah keep things simple

What the hell is Discord?

I have a character that's confusing like that xD  but I kinda wanna make a call girl or a nightclub employee... though for high end or low end I'm not sure. 

Also....Ava's Demon.

yasss <3

Users who are viewing this thread