Memento Mori: OOC

Nice! Kinda makes me think of a vigilante hacker

Already got things in motion for him, and yes hacking is apart of it, but Im wanting to coordinate things with someone who has a secret security Character in mind or something...

Nice! Im not sure about my character yet xD im mostly waiting for the rest of the lore to be added 

And I still have a ton to do T^T

The faction bit's gonna be a lot of work since I'll be creating profiles of all the major people in the factions...

Dont die in the process! We wont see if you do xD 

but seriously take your time cx and like @Arius LaVari we can help too! 

@Arius LaVari Was thinking about a call girl I believe. Not to sure on that one.

Meanwhile I'll just have the cranky/killing ones.

@Gradous13 Speaking of secret work, one of my girls is a Deso who does Cloaking and Hacking as well as very close combat (martial arts and pistols) basically The Major from Ghost in the Shell. So her hacking will be more of a physical kind, scaling a building, breaking in and plugging herself into the mainframe while her body shuts down. She will be in a Mercenary group/Faction with a heavy hitter/general big gun man @Halffix and a sniper @Mykinkaiser. So I mean, we will still have to wait for the Factions to come out for more detail but you could join us or, alternatively, be in a rival Faction would could be more interesting.

We could out hack each other so to speak. ^-^

who needs hacks when you have big guns?

200.gif

@Zooks you were right I'm just not sure if I should make her upper class work on your back Kill with your hands type or a low class. I did have something interesting in mind for her, a sort of duality with her. ^.^ I can tell you more in Discord if you're curious.

fully prosthetic human as in?

I was going to answer but I was somewhat in a similar questioning state as you.

I think he meant the Dyse, as in are full synthetic Androids but in a humanoid shape allowed... But I didn't wanna assume.

^-^;

I was going to answer but I was somewhat in a similar questioning state as you.

I think he meant the Dyse, as in are full synthetic Androids but in a humanoid shape allowed... But I didn't wanna assume.

^-^;

Yeah, I'm just gonna wait until he answers 

Users who are viewing this thread