Memento Mori: OOC

You can look at the Race tab under lore to see the bare bones of what I have atm, and yes, suggestions are encouraged

@nfounder

We have a Discord that we use as an OOC if you'd like to join, I can pm the link to you

Please do!

This will be interesting, i've never used my Discord for something besides gaming.

Meanwhile Jenny is just a run of the mile, potty mouth, aggressive, irritable, completely intolerable Mechanic that works in Cybernetics and Weapons using Scrap dealing. So she shall most likely be living on the Outer Rim, dumpster diving.

I think the outer rim would be funnest place to start out in cx im going to keep my mind blank of CS's until mykin gets werking on some twerkin

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR= rgb(255, 255, 255)]@Zooks[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/COLOR]@Halffix[COLOR= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/COLOR]@Petroshka[COLOR= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/COLOR]@FireMaiden[COLOR= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/COLOR]@Quark @revior @nfounder @Arius LaVari @Embaga Elder

Race Lore for the Dyscopians and Homunculi done, I'll likely add more to the humans after I finish the other races.

Also, I plan to add an orc-like race to the RP, name suggestions are welcome.

I plan to post an interest check after the races are done, so we might get some more people then :)  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread