• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[Meikyuu Kingdom] Trickle Down Murderhobo Economics

Ixacise

Pull my devil trigger
My wavelength is now focused on obscure Japanese dice games today. Here's the second int check which is also inspired by my watching of KonoSuba.

Premise

Meikyuu Kingdom is based around you being nobles of you own Kingdom much like grancrest. However Meikyuu modeled around the old school D&D dungeon where'd you map out your dungeon, then kill and loot everything in it, and then use said loot to fuel more adventures. Same thing applies except it has been greatly streamlined and simplified but here you use your phat loots to fuel you latest civil engineering project. Unlike Grancrest tho the focus with the kingdom is not as a thing to build armies so much as it is you diversify and increase the power of your adventurers by getting citizens or resources.

The game is on the rules-light side of things, with it's focus on simplified tactical fights, exploring, cooperation, and shenanigans.

And with the mention of KonoSuba this game is not very serious at all and tonally is similar to KonoSuba, Disgaea, and other things that sort of poke fun of Fantasy and Fantasy RPG conventions. You can even have penguins in jetpacks as your Church warriors dood! No really it's pretty damn goofy and pun laden like a sentient Jar of Mayonnaise or an ape on a tank called an Aperams. Or one of the traps in the game being a Vending machine that gives you tainted potions.

Players

3+

Nab the rules here

You play as murderhobos running a settlement who dungeon crawl to get phat lewt to fund their civil engineering projects.

Also penguins are a low level angel type species.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm down.

Prinnys banding together to get some phat loot.

Should learn the rules first though

You drew me in with mention of dank memes.

You piqued my interest with KonoSuba.

You threw it to the ground and dropped a boulder on it to keep it in place when you mentioned Disgaea - my favorite game franchise ever.

EVEN WITH THIS BEING HELLA DEAD, I'M CHECKING THIS SYSTEM OUT!

[/makes grabby hands and wanders to read the PDF]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if he's still interested I'll get a thread up, if not then come and invite someone into this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back