• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Megaman Zero/ZX Roleplay?

Peppermint Patty

Patty of Peppermint
Okay, so, my friend and I were wondering lately- what happened between the events of the Megaman Zero and Megaman ZX series? It's kinda clouded in mystery- but we figured we could do a roleplay set right after the events of Megaman Zero 4, playing as original characters. It would go through the creation of the biometals, the evolution of the city, etc etc. But, I'm not quite sure how many people aside from us actually like this- hence the interest check you're reading right now. It would be detailed- about one to two paragraphs for each post- and that's about the only limit we have. If you're interested in this- tell me! Prior knowledge or experience with the Zero/ZX series is not needed- I can explain it pretty quickly.

I don't even know if this idea is still in the room, it's been some time since you posted this after all. If it is I'd love to do a roleplay about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back