• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Megaman (non cannon): The Fate of Man and Machine

DungeoneeringGoddess

Dungeoneering Goddess
I have an epic plot for the Megaman universe that was inspired by The Megas Blue album and Red album.

Previously, when Dr. Wiley tried to rise up again, Megaman was forced to fight Lava Laura, a supposed Wiley Creation, but when Megaman brought her back to Dr.Light he was able to repair her it was revealed that she was created by Dr.Light before even Rock was created, Sole (A play on the genre of music Soul). She was repaired and she was sent with Megaman to help defeat the rest of Wiley's forces. The two had a love hate relationship, like they hated each other but were secretly best friends as well. pointless bickering etc. However she was badly damaged in the final battle and until now she has been in 'repair' with Dr. Light.

Megaman's mind grows uneasy the longer the repairs take for Sole, they had grown to be close friends and he wondered what took Dr.Light so long to repair her.

As new evil rises Megaman is once again forced into battle with his own kind, and this time Dr. Light sends Sole out with Megaman with some uncertainty, Dr.Light's behavior again disturbs Megaman, however they are both sure they will need her for this new war. Especially when the mysterious Breakman (otherwise known as Protoman and Blues) appears, revealing more about Dr.Light's now mysterious past and that Sole is more than she appears.

As the true nature of Sole and Blues comes to light not only is Dr.Light's past on trial, but the fate of the human race hangs in the balance, and the only one who can decide is Megaman. Will Megaman be able to discover the dark secrets hidden from him? Will he be able to defeat what seems like hsi greatest foe yet, Protoman? Should he? And will he be able to make the right choice not only for humanity but for the war...?

I am looking for people to write about 3 paragraphs and I need Megaman and Protoman filled and once they are filled I will accept applications for other characters, both cannon and original. :) voice your interest here

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WasR70I52TE[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back