• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Megaman Battle Network( Prioir Knowledge Not Required)

NoviceOfRoleplay

One Thousand Club
Okay, here is a quick rundown of the Megaman Battle Network Universe.

Rundown - Everyone in this world has a PET, Personal Electronic Technician(probably got that wrong). People gave Navi's to help shuffle through data on their PETs. A common practice is to battle with your Navi, NetBating. People would battle other Navis for sport or battle viruses.

Idea - In Paradise City, your Oc and it's Navi live happily and engage in all kinds of adventures. During the first month I will have us traverse a story. Afterwards, I will have other arcs planned but we can let someone take control of story for awhile. Also Note: This is free roaming and never feel like you need to be locked into the plot arc of the month, make up some plans with other players.

First Month's Story: Paradise City is going to celebrate it's 21st Anniversary in 2 weeks. A great city wide NetBattle Battle Royal will be held to celebrate, everyone in the city will battle each other in the greatest free for all of all time. Though residents are worried about Rebellious. Rebellious is a group of criminals that have been terrozing the city for years but only recently have picked up their terror by destroying Heaven's Skyscraper-a mere skyscraper that held a museum of technology artifacts.

Battle - When filling out Character Sheets you will give your distribute Skill Points to your Navi. Also everyone will start with the same Battle Chips. Battle Chips are chips you can put in your PET to give your Navi a weapon that last for a short time. As your OC progresses, I will reward you with Skill Points and Battle Chips. Also during a battle, after every few attacks update your Navi's Health Bar. I'll show you how to make a health bar if you don't know.

So anyone interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
This brings back the nostalgia, oh boy. I'm in, simply because if I didn't I would disappoint myself.

Sure! We could probably get up and ready on making our characters, and other people can check it out too.

Wait, is there a link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back