• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mega Man RP (Interest Check)

How many Mega Man games (all generations) have you played?

• 1-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-5

• 6-10

• Way too many...

• I have one that I play over and over, but I could never beat it...

• What's a Mega Man? You mean Mega Mind? I loved that movie!

• Total voters

DJ Elfin

Killed by the inernet

Alright, I woke up this morning and suddenly thought:

"Yo, I have no clue why, but no one seems to be replying to my 1 on 1 RPs, so I'll just gather a bunch of people and to a robot master RP.... Yeah... That sounds like a good idea. I'll do that."

I don't have much of an idea for this, but hear me out, okay?

In this RP, you're able to use a canon Robot Master (I shall post a link to a thing that might help you choose a robot master that best fits you, and a wiki article on them), or a robot master OC.

ONE PERSON, and I mean ONE. PERSON.... Can be Mega Man. If you REALLY. REALLY want to, O guess other characters such as Roll would be up for grabs too.

Here's the link to a "Which Robot Master Are You" quiz: http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?

Here's a link to the Mega Man wiki page on robot masters: http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Robot_Master

[QUOTE="DJ Elfin]I should've known better... Nobody knows what Mega Man is... *weeps*

[/QUOTE]
No, everyone knows what mega man is, it's just that no one is interested in the rp.

Greg2344 said:
No, everyone knows what mega man is, it's just that no one is interested in the rp.
Yeah... I guess... I've honestly never ran into anyone in real life that knows of him though... Other than my dad.

Greg! My arch nemesis, I shall defend thine lady's honor by participating in said RP. En garde

-draws sword-

[QUOTE="DJ Elfin]Yeah... I guess... I've honestly never ran into anyone in real life that knows of him though... Other than my dad.

[/QUOTE]
Really? That's like saying no one knows who Mario is!

Deadkool said:
Greg! My arch nemesis, I shall defend thine lady's honor by participating in said RP. En garde
-draws sword-
We meet again.

Oh and something random, I just realized Greg and Deadkool were different people. So imagine what's going through my head when I see the 'same person' eventually Pulling a sword on 'himself'.

[QUOTE="DJ Elfin]No, not really. xD
No one's there.

[/QUOTE]
Hehehe. Cool. I was thinking I'd have to start my own RP xD

Which wouldn't be too bad

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]Hehehe. Cool. I was thinking I'd have to start my own RP xD
Which wouldn't be too bad

[/QUOTE]
Well you might get more people than I did. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back