• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mega Man roleplay?

Hunter Zero

DWN-∞
Originally I had this grand, five paragraph piece of exposition I was going to put here, but instead, I've decided to probe the community here for fellow Mega Man fans that would be interested in helping me create a roleplay set in roughly the same time as the classic Mega Man, Mega Man X, Zero, or ZX games... or even Legends, Battle Network, or Star Force, though i'm unfamiliar with those games. I have a few plotlines in mind for an MMX or MMZ setting, but overall, i'm not sure what people would go for.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions, questions, comments or concerns?

*overpowering nostalgia bomb of ZX and ZX Advent explodes* YESS! If we were to do a ZX RP, I would be 1000% on board! I love both of the games! They're so underrated, and I think they're two of the best games for the DS!

Super down for an RP set in the X or Zero series (ZX works too, though I haven't retained from that quite as much). Count me in!

Well, you have my support. While a majority of my knowledge is from the Battle Network or Star Force Series, at least that I can recall off the top of my head, I don't mind any of the other options honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back